How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-07-2006
front row

What does Conditioner with your hair?I have never used it,perhaps once but I don`t see any difference with and without conditioner;
so for what do you need conditioner????

31-07-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpahlc
I have highlighted hair, and I use the green Kerastase (Bain Resistance). The stuff is AMAZING. My hair has never been softer, healthier, and in better condition that it is now.
I have just started using the Bain de Force shampoo with the matching Ciment conditioner and I have to say (unfortunately for my wallet ) they are fantastic. My hair feels like silk.

31-07-2006
paint it black

So far the best I've tried has been Sensicence, they're Shiseido's hair brand

31-07-2006
scenester

Right now, I am using Asience shampoo and conditioner, supposedly it is for asian hair. My hair is behaving, less frizzy and dry.

31-07-2006
fashion elite

I have annoying poofy (but not static) hair. I have tried so many different shampoos & conditioners under the sun (though not all I must admit) and they all seem to have the same unhelpful effect on my hair... Please could you guys recommend me a (reasonably priced) shampoo & conditioner that will make my hair soft, shiny and most importantly, not poofy?

01-08-2006
front row

I second Aussie Deep Conditioner. It's wonderful, esp. for the cost. I got M.O.P. deep conditioner last week and have used it once, it's not bad and smells great.
For shampoo I use Orgins Clear Head about twice a week (I shampoo every other day) and on the other days I use Treseme Blonde Expressions. I need to find something else though, for blondes. It kinda sucks.
I used love VO5 but it doesn't do much for me anymore. It was so cheap too.
Oh yeah, herbal essences new lines suck. Don't waste time/money. My hair has a wet smell to it for the rest of the day. It's very weird.

01-08-2006
rising star

If you have frizzy dry hair and want it shiny/silky there is no other way to go but Kerastase Oleo Relax...shampoo/conditioner mask/ and serum. what a difference it makes.

01-08-2006
still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeNatureLove
Oh yeah, herbal essences new lines suck. Don't waste time/money. My hair has a wet smell to it for the rest of the day. It's very weird.
So glad I'm not the only one experiencing this!

01-08-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeNatureLove
I second Aussie Deep Conditioner. It's wonderful, esp. for the cost. I got M.O.P. deep conditioner last week and have used it once, it's not bad and smells great.
For shampoo I use Orgins Clear Head about twice a week (I shampoo every other day) and on the other days I use Treseme Blonde Expressions. I need to find something else though, for blondes. It kinda sucks.
I used love VO5 but it doesn't do much for me anymore. It was so cheap too.

You should try (if you already have not) sheer blonde. their products smell much better and work better than they did when they first came out

front row

^Oh thanks for that. I tried it when it first came out and the shampoo caused me to break out on my scalp. Very weird, not to mention painful. I've always wondered if they've changed and improved over time. I'll pick some up next time I'm out, thanks!

03-08-2006
V.I.P.

I using Ojon ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner along with their Restorative hair treatment and I love it My hair is always soft on top but after using this once all my hair is soft, feels silky and smells great

trendsetter

I started using Johnson's Baby Shampoo a while ago, and I think my hair is noticably less oily. I also like Neutrogena's deep moisturizing mask, whatever it's called. But I may need to try something else, since my hair is still dry and tangled.

04-08-2006
trendsetter

... I have a question.

There are so many suggestions in this thread, but how do you know which ones to buy? ;[

04-08-2006
Melancholy

Anything that smells nice...i have ash darkish brown hair (hard to explain...its a cold color, and goes platinum in the sun) so i can use brunette or blonde shampoos. Sunsilk smells of terry's chocolate orange..ummmm!

04-08-2006
fashion insider

For shampooing, Aura Aromatherapy clove (for brunettes)...(AA) is this superb therapeutic treatment that's organically natural/pure...
As for conditioning my locks...Aura Rosemary Mint light conditioner...It leaves my entire scalp with this soothing tingly sensation...intensely love it!

I purchase the 1L/ bottles for $15.99 each (US price) at a salon...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
conditioner, shampoo