How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-10-2003
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by Banila.B@Oct 5th, 2003 - 11:33 am
^ yes..! Garnier FRUCTIS
I bought some Loreal Elvive shampoo and Garnier Fructis and I love them both. I was a dedicated follower to salon brands but I am totally impressed with these

12-10-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by kmpagp@Sep 30th, 2003 - 9:10 pm
PradaP, what are you using now that your hair is colored and such?
aveda pure fume brilliant

it's perfect for colored, textured, in my case i've had TR done but this is also recommended for naturally curly hair

12-10-2003
& b

.99 cent shampoo works well for me

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Seamless+Oct 12th, 2003 - 4:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seamless @ Oct 12th, 2003 - 4:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Banila.B@Oct 5th, 2003 - 11:33 am
^ yes..! Garnier FRUCTIS
I bought some Loreal Elvive shampoo and Garnier Fructis and I love them both. I was a dedicated follower to salon brands but I am totally impressed with these [/b][/quote]
i know what you saying, Seamless. over the years i tried so many expensive/salon type poducts, including Fekai, John Masters, Aveda, Kerastase, Structure, Nexxus, Lazartique, Terax...and you know what? none of them are worth the money, and most of my friends feel the same way.

17-10-2003
front row

At the moment I use Matrix for normal skin+ conditioner. Like it very much and it smells great

20-10-2003
rock-chic

Currently using Clairol Herbal Essence Fruit Fusion (kiwi, kumquat & fig for normal to greasy hair)

windowshopping

Hey

I second Kerastase Bain Satin and Protein Conditioning Milk.

And really, if you have weird hair one day, try the Masquintense - it really does work.

03-11-2003
yes

i use custom made products at the moment called ESP.....it hasnt been launched yet im the 'tester'
it works ok..........but im trying to make them make it thicker and more creamy

05-11-2003
front row

FEKKAI doesnt do ANYTHING to my hair...their styling products are nice..but their shampoos and conditioners arent that special...ill just stick w/ my drugstore brand haha

07-11-2003
backstage pass

Does anyone know of a good drugstore shampoo/conditioner for dry or colour treated hair? So far the best I've tried is ColourVive and this stuff called Hydroblast but they don't seem to make that one anymore.

07-11-2003
V.I.P.

L'OREAL are always good (in general)
JOHN FRIEDA has a good range as well

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
07-11-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahna@Nov 7th, 2003 - 1:36 pm
Does anyone know of a good drugstore shampoo/conditioner for dry or colour treated hair? So far the best I've tried is ColourVive and this stuff called Hydroblast but they don't seem to make that one anymore.
I use Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner, both for colour-treated hair. It prolongs my colour and gives more shine.

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Nov 3rd, 2003 - 8:27 am
i use custom made products at the moment called ESP.....it hasnt been launched yet im the 'tester'
does anyone else hate when shampoos are thin and water like? i like a thick, foamy shampoo..... phyto's are too watery for me.

I have been into loccitaine's shampoos these days and I am addicted to terax conditioner...

07-11-2003
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by lele+Nov 7th, 2003 - 10:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Nov 7th, 2003 - 10:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acid@Nov 3rd, 2003 - 8:27 am
does anyone else hate when shampoos are thin and water like? i like a thick, foamy shampoo..... phyto's are too watery for me.

I have been into loccitaine's shampoos these days and I am addicted to terax conditioner... [/b][/quote]
PHYTO has a great ORANGE BLOSSOM shampoo for ULTRA DRY hair. i used it all summer.: its thick foamy and smells heavenly
havent tried OCCITANE yet. will do

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
08-11-2003
backstage pass

I have the herbal essences shampoo for colour treated hair in the new fragrance. It worked well for a little while but then it slowly started to dry my hair out. I find that with drugstore brands I always have to rotate shampoos and conditioners or else my hair will get either too dry or too greasy. I haven't yet found a brand that stays consistent. Clairol Daily Defence used to be my favourite but I hate the new fragrance!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
conditioner, shampoo