Style My Hair #1 - Page 37 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
30-06-2006
scenester

How do you mean they don't seem straight? Do you have wavy textured hair? If so, you'll have to flat iron and/or blowdry your fringe (bangs). Here's a tip: When your fringe is wet, blowdry and brush it from side to side till it is completely dry. Then push it over to whichever side you wear it on. If fringe is new to you, you'll have to train your hair to sit the way you want it, which will take some time and getting used to.

01-07-2006
front row

What should I do with my hair? I have just coloured it black...Normaly I have it up in a ponytail, just I dont know what to do with it.

And If im going out i put som saltwaterspray in it ( the last pix )

http://www.myspace.com/stine_dk
<-- My myspace profile

Last edited by MissIndependent8; 07-12-2006 at 03:34 PM.

02-07-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce_sarah
My Turn

I have Black-brown hair on top and i have bleached blonde under...kinda old I KNOW..lol..thats why i wanna change.
Heres my pictures

Heres what color i want to achieve!!!

Picture from IMAGESHACK

ANY ADVICE????My hair doesnt bleach really nicely...Do i need to bleach my hair you think!?!? Thanks guys
my hair doesn't bleach well either. they have a special hair dye you can buy at rite aid, because, silly enough, i used the same pic above for my cut and then color (which i did myself). i normally have very dark brown hair and have ahd it all dyed before. i dyed over everything, and it was about three different colors. Use "superior preferance by LOREAL les true brunettes uin UL61 ultra light ash brown" iswear by theis color and it lasts for quite a long time. i have also used feria in a toasted almond shade, but i dont have the box so im not exactly sure on the color number.

02-07-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun3machina
my hair doesn't bleach well either. they have a special hair dye you can buy at rite aid, because, silly enough, i used the same pic above for my cut and then color (which i did myself). i normally have very dark brown hair and have ahd it all dyed before. i dyed over everything, and it was about three different colors. Use "superior preferance by LOREAL les true brunettes uin UL61 ultra light ash brown" iswear by theis color and it lasts for quite a long time. i have also used feria in a toasted almond shade, but i dont have the box so im not exactly sure on the color number.
She has black tint over her hair, there is no product other than bleach that will lighten her hair, it will only deposit tone (which will do nothing on black hair). I would definitely not reccomend using store bought products to color your hair - the color will not look the same on any two people because it does not take into consideration your level to begin with, your natural underlying pigment, porosity or texture. Also, if you find you don't like it, you're stuck and will have to go to a salon = $$$ for color correction as it's a tedious procedure.

02-07-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissIndependent8
What should I do with my hair? I have just coloured it black...Normaly I have it up in a ponytail, just I dont know what to do with it.

And If im going out i put som saltwaterspray in it ( the last pix )
Your hair looks good as it is. Maybe some face framing layers?

02-07-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale
She has black tint over her hair, there is no product other than bleach that will lighten her hair, it will only deposit tone (which will do nothing on black hair). I would definitely not reccomend using store bought products to color your hair - the color will not look the same on any two people because it does not take into consideration your level to begin with, your natural underlying pigment, porosity or texture. Also, if you find you don't like it, you're stuck and will have to go to a salon = $$$ for color correction as it's a tedious procedure.
i wonder what she colored it with. i've had my hair black too....and managed to lighten it again without bleach....but im not sure what type of dye she used.....it was just a suggestion. maybe she could do it after the black lightened up or something

04-07-2006
fashion insider

i want to cut my hair differently but I don't know what to do with it...any thoughts? me now:
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4761/2008893e6qq.jpg

05-07-2006
backstage pass

Any ideas for my hair? I want to cut it but I def. dont want bangs or very short hair. Its shoulder length right now

This is me now:

06-07-2006
windowshopping

You should check out some pics of Julia Stegner . . . .her hair is awesome and she doesn't have bangs or anything too fancy. It's just nicely layered and wavy.

06-07-2006
trendsetter

So, here's the thing:

I had long/medium hair my whole life, but i decided to go SHORT for the first time. Now it's growing back: and I don't know what to do.

My natural hair is wavy, so now is in a lenght that does wavez when I wake up. So I gotta brush my hair with a blower for 2 minutes so it looks sociable. I'm willing to let it grow on shoulder lenght, but the way until there is just TOO DAMN MESSY!

See how it's growing:

1. The day I cut it. Never had to blow it, it used to dry perfectly. Nice.
2. Two weeks after, a bit longer but sill awesome.
3. The front part is a bit big, so I wore it aside. Got bored and then...
4. I cut the fringe in a messy way. I used to like that somehow. And I was starting to get mad 'cause It wasnt drying perfectly like before.
5. Two weeks ago. It looks like a helmet.
Now. See my expression? Yeah, that's how I feel.
Earlier Today. It doesn't look bad on the pic, but i CAN'T IMAGINE how it's going to look like in 3 months.

Anyone that has seen short short hairs growing back please let me know how it looks in the process between the very short and the wanted look? (shoulder)

Please suggest things for me to do with it. Anything so it will look better. Anything I can do for it to grow faster?

ärtemis.

11-07-2006
fashion insider

I'm going to get a haircut this weekend and I have a round face which can frustrates me sometime, any ideas? Is a side swept fringe good or...? Please help!

11-07-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss artemis
So, here's the thing:

I had long/medium hair my whole life, but i decided to go SHORT for the first time. Now it's growing back: and I don't know what to do.

My natural hair is wavy, so now is in a lenght that does wavez when I wake up. So I gotta brush my hair with a blower for 2 minutes so it looks sociable. I'm willing to let it grow on shoulder lenght, but the way until there is just TOO DAMN MESSY!

See how it's growing:

*picture quote - please see tFS Guidelines*

1. The day I cut it. Never had to blow it, it used to dry perfectly. Nice.
2. Two weeks after, a bit longer but sill awesome.
3. The front part is a bit big, so I wore it aside. Got bored and then...
4. I cut the fringe in a messy way. I used to like that somehow. And I was starting to get mad 'cause It wasnt drying perfectly like before.
5. Two weeks ago. It looks like a helmet.
Now. See my expression? Yeah, that's how I feel.
Earlier Today. It doesn't look bad on the pic, but i CAN'T IMAGINE how it's going to look like in 3 months.

Anyone that has seen short short hairs growing back please let me know how it looks in the process between the very short and the wanted look? (shoulder)

Please suggest things for me to do with it. Anything so it will look better. Anything I can do for it to grow faster?

ärtemis.
Your hair looks good at it's current length. Why don't you play around using product and a flat iron?

Last edited by Hanne; 16-07-2006 at 05:06 AM.

12-07-2006
windowshopping

hair style
hi there every1.

i'm getting really tired of this mohawk style that every guy is wearing now days. whats the next bset thing ?

13-07-2006
scenester

I really like this hairstyle.
ukhairdressers.com
But I never get my hair to look that straight and shiny, although I have straight hair!
What are some tips? Any good products which help??

13-07-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaslee
hi there every1.

i'm getting really tired of this mohawk style that every guy is wearing now days. whats the next bset thing ?
Mullet, no joke.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, hair, style