How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-07-2004
windowshopping

tHAKS!!! One question, i donīt know its name in english, but what itīs the best way to put the line of the hair, you know what i mean? in the middle like in the first photo or not? and one more question do you like that hair color??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ah1757.jpg (48.7 KB, 25 views)

04-07-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
tHAKS!!! One question, i donīt know its name in english, but what itīs the best way to put the line of the hair, you know what i mean? in the middle like in the first photo or not? and one more question do you like that hair color??
Do you mean the part? If so, I like to use a comb with a slightly pointy end, I'm not sure what they're called though.

12-08-2004
backstage pass

I think she means where, not how. As someone else mentioned, the side is usually a better place to put it than the center. Good luck!

03-09-2004
Ryn
windowshopping

Okay, I need some advice on a hair style. I have long, straight brown hair with blonde highlights (kind of the "honey" look a lot of girls have now). It's all one length and comes about to middle of my back. I'm ready for something new, but don't want to lose the length. I'm thinking long layers, maybe long bangs. Maybe go darker in color. Any suggestions??

03-09-2004
V.I.P.

I also have long hair it's brown with blonde highlights (all natural!) and I wear my hair in a ponytail or in a updo like a loose bun or in a bun with the ends flipped over!

03-09-2004
Ryn
windowshopping

Yeah, I do that with mine a lot, too. Maybe I just keep workin it the way it is.

Just feeling something a little edgier... not sure what to do .

03-09-2004
rising star

layering is a good idea...what about bangs brushed to the side?

03-09-2004
V.I.P.

Long layers sounds like a great choice.

Maybe something like Gwyneth Paltrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (21.1 KB, 187 views)

03-09-2004
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally posted by juicytubeaddict@Sep 3 2004, 04:44 PM
layering is a good idea...what about bangs brushed to the side?
[snapback]355640[/snapback]
I agree with that. I have both, and I love the look... that way I can keep my length, AND have add some style.

07-09-2004
front row

I'm so bored of my hair but I have no idea how to cut it....does anyone have any haircut suggestions they think would go well with my facial structure? Thanks!
my face

07-09-2004
front row

current hair length/type/style?

07-09-2004
V.I.P.

I'd do bangs, which are very current, but I also think they'd work for you. Not straight across bangs, but rounded ones, to follow the shape of your face. Sort of like these maybe.

Or like this, which is less pointed and sharp. I would keep the rest pretty long though. Apparently, ironic mullet-ness is quite Post-Modern.

Finally, I'm pretty sure there's a website somewhere that'll alter your picture digitally. And try asking your actual hairdresser.

07-09-2004
windowshopping

Hello! I just picked up an issue of Seventeen magazine and I may be able to help! It looks like your face is in an oval shape.

Celeb Matches: Christina Applegate, Brandy, Eve, Beyonce Knowles, Penelope Cruz, Sienna Miller, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Liv Tyler, Kate Beckinsale, and Halle Berry.

Ideal Cuts: 1) Try an off-center part. 2) Little or no volume at the crown. 3) Layers at eye level.

I also have an oval face and have long (to the side) bangs. I've gotten lots of compliments on them and I agree with purplelucrezia.. bangs would seem very nice on you!

Hope I helped.

08-09-2004
backstage pass

Yes, I think that bangs would look lovely on you. If you really don't want/like bangs, though, a deep side part might have a nice effect without taking away too much length. Bangs would be better, though.

I'm going to step aside now and let the many hair experts here on tfs give you some real advice. But please post a picture when you cut it! You're very pretty. Good luck!

Edit- If you get bangs, they'll look great. However, make sure that you wash your forehead carefully because hair on your face tends to make the area oilier. You have very nice skin in the picture, but if you're prone to outbreaks you'll especailly want to watch out for that.

21-09-2004
trendsetter

I've been thinking of getting a new haircut. I'd like to colour my hair and make it look really great. What kind of hairstyle should I get and how should I colour it ? I want sometimes which suits my style.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, hair, style