How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-09-2004
front row

Just to add your a hottie! But i think you would look cute with a mowhalk but i dont knwo if thats your style. I eiether like punk rock guys are jocks and you seem to be more punk? lol --Hope i helped

28-09-2004
trendsetter

keep it short!!

13-12-2004
windowshopping

men Hair Cut Pics
Hey Im geting my hair cut pretty soon for an audition and I really cant decide on a new style.Something I have in minde is long, messy, and a the same time sexy and presentable. If you can help thanx!

05-01-2005
windowshopping

opinons on hair
Hi all. Ive been following the guys long hairstyle thread.
I am guy thats been growing my hair out for about 15 months and I got a trim yesterday.
What do you all think of my hair and long hair on guys in general - im planning to grow it to about the end of my shoulderblades.
This is a pic of my hair after the trim
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/chrisloganmusic/atb.jpg

I currently mostly wear it down or in a ponytail as its still too short to do anything else with.
thanks

05-01-2005
front row

Your hair is very shiny and healthy-looking, the colour's nice too. In my opinion, I would trim it shorter to collar-bone length and add some layers to make it more shaggy.

So she's pulling out the pin

- Elvis Costello

05-01-2005
tea time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn
Your hair is very shiny and healthy-looking, the colour's nice too. In my opinion, I would trim it shorter to collar-bone length and add some layers to make it more shaggy.
just what i was going to say! tell us your secret what shampoo do you use? do you dye your hair?

if i was you i would go for a dave grohl hair cut when he did the album one by one. well a longer version but thats just my opinion!:p

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

05-01-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
just what i was going to say! tell us your secret what shampoo do you use? do you dye your hair?
I dont dye or colour my hair its all natural, I never have dyed it - I get natural redish highlights for some strange reason.

for shampoo the best I have used so far is Umberto Giannini's sleek and chic range shampoo & conditioner. But my main secret, I suppose, is that I let my hair airdry as much as possible and only straightening when I need to.

Im trying to grow my hair long as I said, its just something Ive always wanted to do and I must say I get more attention from girls than before as most ask about and want to touch my hair - so its great for that reason.

05-01-2005
front row

Good hair! It looks like my sister's actually... same color but hers shines a blue-red... it's dark brown but almost black and then it'll hit the light and shimmer yes, I'm jealous because her's is perfect shiny and straight and I got the dark brown frizzy curls..

06-01-2005
tea time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj11
I dont dye or colour my hair its all natural, I never have dyed it - I get natural redish highlights for some strange reason.
i am so jealous. i cant even remember my natural hair colour i've dyed it that much! well all the shades of brown you can think of!

good luck with growing your hair

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

01-02-2005
Reanimated

My first please help!!! Please help
I want to dye my hair really, really blonde- white blonde. Platinum? It is pretty light already, so it will not be as damaging as it would be for someone with darker hair, so that is not my concern. My concern is if I can really pull it off--

I think that some people look awesome with platinum hair, but I am not sure that I am one of these people. I had almost platinum highlights put in all over my head last year after a horrendous "I let my BF dye my hair" incident. I had to go really light b/c there were white leopard spots all over my head (don't ask ) and I have a few inches or darker re-growth right now and need to do something.

This is the best pic I could find of my hair in its present state. Should I go for it? I also have green eyes--

Opinions, please

Last edited by Meg; 01-02-2005 at 08:04 AM.

01-02-2005
Reanimated

I have less than 12 hours . . .

01-02-2005
living in the sprawl

I think you should go really dark

y-piece,
and tu
rned into a castle for some towering queen

01-02-2005
Meg
inspired contemplation

I think you could either way. Really blonde, and lighten your brows (though I think it would look better with slightly thicker brows) or you could go to a rich chocolate brown. In the end, your young. Try everything!

01-02-2005
Reanimated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
I think you could either way. Really blonde, and lighten your brows (though I think it would look better with slightly thicker brows) or you could go to a rich chocolate brown. In the end, your young. Try everything!
Thanks Meg

I think my brows are slightly darkened in that pic-- they are actually as light as the lightest part of my hair, and I have never plucked them either! I've always wished that they were thicker. Thanks for the comment about being young b/c I am not really that young anymore

01-02-2005
Vision of Paradise

go platnum , and cut bangs.....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, hair, style