How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-04-2005
V.I.P.

Hair Cut...
I am getting really sick of the upkeep of my long hair and am just dying to chop it off!! Does anyone have any good pictures for some hot haircuts (nothing longer than shoulder length)

20-04-2005
rising star

Not trying to talk you out of a hair cut, but I've always found shorter hair harder to take care of than long hair (unless you're talking a buzz cut or something.) Mine is long and I always just put in up when I don't feel like dealing with it :p

20-04-2005
V.I.P.

Really? Well, my main qualms with my long hair at the moment are the consistant trims (My ends get dry and split very easily) and knots!! Plus, it takes FOREVER to blow dry, and I know it will only get more annoying in the summer. *sigh*

21-04-2005
windowshopping

I am looking for a new hair cut, too. Maybe one of you has some pics of good hair cuts??

Iīd like something like these:

thanks

21-04-2005
fashion elite

that is really pretty! Actually bangs really make a diff... I have been considering them.
I think it will look pretty- what kinda texture do you have?

21-04-2005
tea time

i know what you mean my hair is long and thick and takes forever to dry and straighten is annoys the pants off me!

im thinking about going for the chop but since i have had long hair for so long dont have a clue what short styles would suit me
i do agree that having short hair in the summer is nicer and easier to cope with

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

21-04-2005
windowshopping

I have thin,black(on the picture it seems to be a little grey/silver ) hair, and i just want to change it. itīs so boring like it is now

21-04-2005
front row

i have long really really thick hair,i would love hair like yours Anelej,i wouldn't like mine cut short i used to have it short when i was younger and didnt suit me,but i would love to just get it thinned out,i am constantly using the straightners.I like the style where its quite longish hair(not far past your shoulders) and you have the fringe that goes to the side,i think that looks well cool

21-04-2005
front row

my hair is texturized with long bangs and LOTS of layer around the crown. duscostu is right though, i chopped my hiar off three years ago to it's current length, and although it's great for the summer (it gets it off my neck) I find myself using a lot more product than I did when it was long.

21-04-2005
front row

that's me in the middle. the girl to the right of me had a similar haircut to mine, except her hair is much thinner and its cut shorter.

21-04-2005
windowshopping

you know what is soo funny? I did exactly what you are thinking of doing. And the funny part is I did this week! On Sunday actually. I got it cut like Nicole Richie. I like it. I hope that helps

21-04-2005
windowshopping

laura4eva, I like the idea have you got any pics of that cut?

angyl, I like the bangs aswell, but Iīm not sure if they would fit me because of my little forehead???

esraa, you look gorgeous!! I love your hair cut and it fits you perfectly!Iīd like something a little bit longer(longish how laura4eva brought it to the point ) because I had my hair cut off to a length like yours a few yrs ago and it made me look even younger than now.(Iīm 22, wouldnīt believe, huh? )

anyway, thanks a lot to all of you, and if you should find another picture please post it for me

21-04-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by anelej
esraa, you look gorgeous!! I love your hair cut and it fits you perfectly!Iīd like something a little bit longer(longish how laura4eva brought it to the point ) because I had my hair cut off to a length like yours a few yrs ago and it made me look even younger than now.(Iīm 22, wouldnīt believe, huh? )
haha sweetie, that's not me!! That's nicole richie.

22-04-2005
windowshopping

ooops, I really didnīt notice. I remember her "bigger". She doesnīt look like herself. Anyway, I made a fool of myself, but itīs funny, isnīt it?

22-04-2005
V.I.P.

I was thinking about the Nicole Richie idea as well, especially if I can't think of anything more creative. I was thinking something along the lines of Jaquetta Wheeler's shorter dos, but I'm not sure if I've got the balls for that one. Besides, Nicole Richie's is just short enough while maintaing a coquettish feminity.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, hair, style