How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2009
tfs star

Sun_Goddess01, I would say light Chocolate Brown.

31-08-2009
rising star

Can someone help me please...i'm trying to decide whether to get bangs or not...I used to have really thick heavy ones but haven't got any pics...my hair is naturally wavy and thick...I really love Alexa Chung's hair but not sure if I have the confidence to go short...would love too but afraid it wouldn't look good...any advice/ideas greatly appreciated
Here's some pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3489387665_2207e83911_b.jpg (200.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 3578337176_53c104bcd6_o.jpg (479.8 KB, 7 views)

01-09-2009
front row

What color hair is best for me?
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help. As you can see, my hair is too different colors right now. At the top there is a large portion of my natural ash dark brown and at the bottom is a brassy auburn color that was a result of fading when I attempted to dye my bleached blonde highlights back to my natural color. Now I'm looking for a new hair color. I don't like to look conventional, I like the high fashion models look-wise so I'm wondering which hair color will be best for me. I think my skin is cool toned because my veins are blue.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._2044534_n.jpg

01-09-2009
little soul

Merged with an existing thread

01-09-2009
front row

Liberty Belle I have to say I like you without bangs =) Your prominent forehead makes you look very elegant and classy. And wearing it on the side at the same time is also very lovely =)

04-09-2009
V.I.P.

Liberty, I would stay away from bangs in your case. Having thick, kinda wavy hair (like I do too) is always quite tricky with a fringe... I mean, if you already had one you'll probably know this and already have expierenced how it is to style. Because it always took me hours to make them look good and whenever I couldn't blow-dry them it was a disaster.
Your hair looks lovely the way you wear it! And it defenitely suits you without bangs I'd say

05-09-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijuyanah View Post
Liberty, I would stay away from bangs in your case. Having thick, kinda wavy hair (like I do too) is always quite tricky with a fringe... I mean, if you already had one you'll probably know this and already have expierenced how it is to style. Because it always took me hours to make them look good and whenever I couldn't blow-dry them it was a disaster.
Your hair looks lovely the way you wear it! And it defenitely suits you without bangs I'd say
thanks guys

11-09-2009
scenester

Hi TFS!

I think I'm due for a new haircut in a few days, but I've ran out of ideas to have it cut. I straight hair, which just happens to be very thin, with little to no volume.

TYIA!

12-09-2009
windowshopping

Im getting my hair cut/trimmed tomorrow, so I dont expect any responses for this hair cut, but I was wondering what you think I should do for the future. (I get my hair cut quite frequently.)
My hair is thin, straight, and a bit past mid-back. Im not too big of a fan of blow drying my hair; Im more of a wash-and-go kind of girl.
Here's some pictures taken just a little while ago on my laptop. I apologize for the quality, and if it needs to be better, than Ill put another picture up sometime.

Thank you to those who reply!

25-09-2009
THE STRANGER

I could imagine you with jet black hair and bangs. But that's just me.

Actually I think you'd look stunning with jet black hair... Your eyes really suit it!

02-10-2009
fashion icon

Helloow everyone,

I need your advice about my hair colour, the colour is become a little copper because of the sun, and I have blond locks in it
should I go blond? or more brown red ooorrr a chocolate brown??

pleeaase respond

portodrinken.jpg

02-10-2009
rising star

I think a warm chocolate brown would contrast your eyes nicely, mangostyle

02-10-2009
V.I.P.

^ i agree it will make ur eye colour pop!

03-10-2009
fashion icon

thanx for your reaction Birgitta and Esperanza!! I will try chocalate brown again...I had it before it bleached by the sun

08-10-2009
THE STRANGER

Yes! Chocolate brown would look GORGEOUS on you!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, hair, style