How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-01-2010
V.I.P.

^ i love ur hair like that too! dont cut it!

25-01-2010
fashion insider

I want my hair exacly like this! its shaved on the sides but on the top its long. does anyone know if it has a name for this hairstyle?

Like the guy with the black sweater

both pics from GQ

25-01-2010
V.I.P.

just take the pic into the hair dresser and they should do it the same.

28-01-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
I have been wanting to cut my hair like Kim Noorda here, only longer; http://gutsandguile.files.wordpress....oespring09.jpg (Shoulder-lenght)

http://es.tinypic.com/r/dh38ee/6

You all think it'll work? My mum think it will, she has been wanting this kind of cut a whole lot longer but I'm not completely sure. I am a chicken when it comes to hair cutting. I haven't done anything different with it for the past 7 years.
You should definitely do that, I had that haircut a year ago, and I reallllly liked it. Now it has grown a lot but I'm a chicken too when it comes to cutting it again

28-01-2010
trendsetter

I want to dye my hair or do something else with it.
My skin is very pale, I'm a natural blonde and I have blue eyes. I'm not sure which colour would suit me so I'm asking here for some different opinions
Should I go for a warm brown colour, maybe reddish or a cooler brown colour?
The two first pics are me last month, the two last ones are me now (but totally exhausted, without makeup and with dirty hair:p)
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks, it would be really helpfull
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ik op feestje Sanne.JPG (22.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg In de Irish.JPG (9.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0624 a.JPG (105.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0625 a.JPG (97.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by FleurDeLys; 28-01-2010 at 04:31 PM.

28-01-2010
rising star

You have similar colouring to me. (I can only see two photos though.) I think either a warm or cool chocolate colour would look great with your eyes and skin (depending on whether you could deal with lighter regrowth on darker hair). Or perhaps a golden brown would warm up your skin nicely. If you wanted to go lighter, perhaps half a head or a full head of pearl/ash blonde foils?

28-01-2010
rising star

how can i get bella's (in the first twilight) hair color without making it tooo red? Seriously, her hair changes every scene - but i think it is essentially chesnut brown.

29-01-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joie View Post
You have similar colouring to me. (I can only see two photos though.) I think either a warm or cool chocolate colour would look great with your eyes and skin (depending on whether you could deal with lighter regrowth on darker hair). Or perhaps a golden brown would warm up your skin nicely. If you wanted to go lighter, perhaps half a head or a full head of pearl/ash blonde foils?

Thank you
I think I'll go for the cool chocolate colour, or golden brown
I'll think about it:p
Sorry about the pics, for me they work all four...

And could you recommend a haircut?

29-01-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertocavalli View Post
how can i get bella's (in the first twilight) hair color without making it tooo red? Seriously, her hair changes every scene - but i think it is essentially chesnut brown.
Don't you mean the second movie? Because in the first her hair seems pretty much the same in every scene... I think you should take a dark cool brown, if you want the colour from the first movie. It doesn't seem a warm colour to me...
In the second movie, it is a lot different, a lot warmer.

30-01-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleurDeLys View Post
Thank you
And could you recommend a haircut?
no problem

Hey I can see all four pics now! Weird computer. You have great cheekbones!

I like Kim Noorda's haircut that was posted earlier. I think that would suit you (especially if you've had it before and liked it). Or even a sharper bob. If you wanted to go really short you could too. The length it is now suits you too and I like the sideswept partially grown out fringe you have happening. I think you have a face that could pull off nearly any haircut, it would really depend on your lifestyle and how much time (if any) you wanted to invest in styling your hair every day.

02-02-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joie View Post
no problem

Hey I can see all four pics now! Weird computer. You have great cheekbones!

I like Kim Noorda's haircut that was posted earlier. I think that would suit you (especially if you've had it before and liked it). Or even a sharper bob. If you wanted to go really short you could too. The length it is now suits you too and I like the sideswept partially grown out fringe you have happening. I think you have a face that could pull off nearly any haircut, it would really depend on your lifestyle and how much time (if any) you wanted to invest in styling your hair every day.
Thanks a lot It's nice to know that you think Kim Noorda's haircut would suit me, especially because I was thinking about cutting it again... But if I go short, I should keep my light color I guess.
Anyway, thanks for the tips!

08-03-2010
fashion insider

Hey i wanted to know someone could help me.
i just cut my bangs a week ago but i think its weird. I dont have a picture of it (im not in great shape at the moment tired with fashion week ) but i think they might be too thick like i cut too much hair. Is there any way i can fix that? :S

thanks in advance! (i really need it im tired of putting it up with a clip )

10-03-2010
trendsetter

Here's a few pics of my hair:

Right now it looks like this

And it used to look like this a loong time ago, but it was damaged because I bleached it in a bad salon to obtain that color (yeah, stupid me...)

I want to grow it longer but I don't know if I should because my hair is very fine and I think it would look even thinner. I also don't know if I should dye it red again because I loved it (but obviously, without bleaching it) or if I should stay with my natural color. Or if there's any other color you guys could recommend . Thanks in advance

(P.S.: Sorry, the pics are HUGE :S)

Last edited by 0oYCRo0; 10-03-2010 at 06:17 PM.

10-03-2010
once more, with feeling

The red does look nice on you, but I think a warm caramel brown might be nice, too. Like the natural brown that mixed ethnicities oftentimes have.

10-03-2010
backstage pass

Got a cut and color. I told her to cut off about 6 inches and asked for a more red copper shade. i love it

Before

After

my own pics

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, hair, style