How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-06-2010
tfs star

I'm still trying to acheive that perfect "grown out" look. It actually is hard if you're impatient and don't feel like waiting for it to grow out.

28-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyShow View Post
I'm still trying to acheive that perfect "grown out" look. It actually is hard if you're impatient and don't feel like waiting for it to grow out.
I know, it's so much easier to cut it short

V.I.P.

That's a super cute hair style Jenna-Maria

Quote:
How long ago that happened?
About a year ago. I'm lucky my hair grows pretty fast.

Quote:
they never cut my hair the way I want it and they never care about what I say
I've gotten braver, I ask for their card and then tell them I'm never coming back to you ever because you don't listen and that's it's not your hair it's mine. Once I told this lady what I wanted and she didn't listen and did her own thing so I called the manager over and told her what happened and I refused to pay for it. Telling her that if this is how she runs a customer service business I want no part in it. The manager got really upset at the hairdresser and I didn't pay for it! Ha!

Last edited by McClaire; 28-06-2010 at 02:26 AM.
28-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClaire View Post

I've gotten braver, I ask for their card and then tell them I'm never coming back to you ever because you don't listen and that's it's not your hair it's mine. Once I told this lady what I wanted and she didn't listen and did her own thing so I called the manager over and told her what happened and I refused to pay for it. Telling her that if this is how she runs a customer service business I want no part in it. The manager got really upset at the hairdresser and I didn't pay for it! Ha!
wow! that's great!!!!! Everyone should start doing this

backstage pass

I just slapped a load of pink, copper and nuclear orange hair dye on, but I didn't take enough time on the top because I haven't slept for two days and now I've got really bright sides and half bright half washed out on top. ARGH! I really need to start sleeping more...

28-06-2010
front row

I want very long hair.Long like almost to my behind hair.So i can walk around with a really big braid.I don't know.That is probably not hapening.I will just cut my hair when my mom forces me to.I really hate people touching my hair

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClaire View Post

Thankyou

I love how you did for that hairdresser, she totally deserve it and I think people should all do that!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindbear View Post
I just slapped a load of pink, copper and nuclear orange hair dye on, but I didn't take enough time on the top because I haven't slept for two days and now I've got really bright sides and half bright half washed out on top. ARGH! I really need to start sleeping more...
I feel like I should sleep now
I want to do something to my hair, but I'm not sure what to do...

at the irish pub

There is a picture of the color of my hair. That's the natural color. I've never dyed it before. But now i want some changes and i am really into that two toned hair trend but i want mine a little different. A few tones lighter of my hair color and i want it like the Jennifer Garner's hair. Lighter color mostly on the sides of my face and at the ends of the hair here and there like spread around. I am making it done tomorrow and actually i am a little nervous becase i never had hair dying experience before

jenfans
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 200603.jpg (49.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by larien; 07-08-2010 at 03:45 PM.
07-07-2010
backstage pass

Just got mine done. My before pics are on the previous page.

07-07-2010
In Bloom

^That is a beautiful colour

we were in love

14-07-2010
front row

I'm going to the salon next week to go blonde. I've had a change of plan. I was going to get uplights in my hair but I've got an appointment with the new hairdresser in the salon who isn't confident with uplights like my normal hairdresser is. I had the option to change my appointment a fortnight later, so then I could get my normal hairdresser to cut and put uplights in my hair, but I'm going on holiday in less than a fortnight and I want to get something done to my hair before them. So I'm just going for all-over colour now.

I'm a bit nervous, but I think blonde will work for me; I apparently have the right skin tone and eye colour to suit certain shades of blonde. I don't want a peroxide-ish colour... I want a mid/dark blonde that looks more natural.

My natural hair colour is like this:

And I want to get it in this gorgeous colour:

Hopefully it'll work out.

Last edited by blackkohl; 14-07-2010 at 04:29 AM.
14-07-2010
front row

Forgot to add the source for the pictures I posted! Whoops.
The first picture is from marieclaire.com and the second is from thecount.com.

backstage pass

Here is my hair as of today. Just a fading copper shade. Had it done almost 3 weeks ago(the pic is above) before going on vacation. I was in Hawaii on the beach everyday and it really lightened it up. It looks nice but I'm sick of the red. It just isn't pretty to me anymore and doesn't make me happy. I wanna be a blonde again.

I don't want to go blonde drastically. I think I'm gonna do something fun first and get bleach lowlights put it since I've always wanted to try it. Then eventually go all blonde.

I had this in mind but not just the bangs. I want the blonde throughout.

hayleyfashion.info

28-07-2010
front row

I've bleached my hair 2 times already....and although I miss having crazy colour hair I just can't further damage it
So I guess I'll just let it grow and dye it back to my natural colour at some point...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hair