How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-06-2009
Geometric Discharge

Since I had my hair cut from shoulder-length to Chairman Mao length to Ironic Army length I'm absolutely loving it.
I thought I might experiment with hair cuts for a few years but I'm loving Ironic Army . .
I need it trimmed, next.

30-06-2009
in the mood for love

I need my hair trimmed... I haven't had a haircut in... about 6 months, i think.

front row

I just had my hair cut to a chin length bob with frings. I'm thinking about letting my hair grow some more but I'm not sure about it because my hair is pretty thin and fine.

30-06-2009
the crying of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbus View Post
Now I've decided not to see the hairdresser until next year. In the meantime I plan on doing my own trims.
This is what I've done and because of it I'm able to reach my goal of waist length hair much faster. I haven't been to a hairdresser since November of last year and don't plan on going for quite some time!

tfs star

I want my hair a little shorter. I normally have a craving to cut my hair really short when the weather gets warmer, but my hair's too thick and I hate getting it razored so it's lighter just to end up with little pieces of hair flipping outwards. This year I just want it cut a little bit so it's less hair but longer than a bob cut.

07-07-2009
V.I.P.

im thinking of trying auburn/burgundy on top and black underneath...

07-07-2009
windowshopping

I think im going to dye my hair a choclate brown colour but i'm kinda nervous as I have always been a blonde. Im waiting until next week though when school finishes incase it turns out a disaster so I will have time to fix it before anyone has to see the damage lol.

07-07-2009
windowshopping

I'm growing my hair out to create a choppy outgrown pixie cut, kinda like a boyish haircut. At the present it is black but I'm thinking chocolate brown with paper bag blonde highlights? It depends...............

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Goddess01 View Post
Im growing my hair out (its chin length now) and coloring it a chocolate brown color (its burgundy now). So hopefully by the end of next year my hair will be my dream length which is waist length!
From chin to waist in a year?!? I'm not trying to sound patronizing, but the average is .5" a month, which = about 6" a year. I don't know how long your torso is but most people have a torso longer than 6" (and add the length of your neck if your hair is still at your chin). Just making sure you thought of this. It will likely take longer than one year even if you refrain from getting trims.

I am currently trying to grow out my hair into a bob too. It was pixie length a few years and the past year I've been trying to get it out of that stage. Frustrating b/c I always wanted to get it cut when it started getting shaggy!:p I'm finally at the point where the front and sides look fine if I don't trim them and I just need to cut off the back every 6 wks or so so it doesn't get mullet-y (the back always grows faster!). My goal is to grow it long enough to get an Anja or Freja style bob. So what am I doing next? Waiting.

rising star

Still growing mine but not sure what to do with the colour. At the moment it's pretty much my natural colour (medium ashy blonde) but I don't know if I want to keep it the same (looks good but I'm bored with it), go darker (chocolate which looks good but ashy regrowth makes me look like I'm going grey and bald) or go lighter (say platinum blonde which I love but it's sooo high-maintenance). I have about three weeks before my next appointment so will think think think. Also considering getting a blunt fringe again.

09-07-2009
tfs star

I just chopped mine to a bit longer than chin-length bob. It was pretty long before, past my shoulders for sure.....I was just sick of waking up 5 minutes before work each morning and throwing in a ponytail. Now...I have to wake up to style it some-which is good for me! It turned out quite well considering the lady who cut it spoke maybe 5 words of English and I speak no Arabic.

26-07-2009
In Bloom

I need layers. My hair is too chunky at the ends. And I'm growing my hair pastshoulder-length again, it shouldn't take long.

BTW you can't just claim that hair grows 0.5" per month. My hair grows at least 1" per month, and my mum's hair grows less than 0.5" per month...everyone is different

we were in love

26-07-2009
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My hair grows soooo slowly. It's taken me over a year to get it from short concave bob to a few inches below my shoulders... I'm going to try and grow it as long as I can, which I believe is only about halfway down my back before it gives up

Riot Bug

I'm just gonna let it grown healthy so now and then just get it cut a lil' lil' bit to let it grown properly healthy... im not sure if on the next season i will make my 60s fringe come back... not in summer...

tfs star

I want to dye it more orange, I give up with the hairdresser she always goes too red and I have to wash it loads to get it back to the right shade, so now I'm debating to bleach first or not?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hair