How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-08-2009
windowshopping

After having long hair for a couple of years I've decided it's time for a change! So I've opted for a medium length hairstyle.

Most likely will be going for something like this, w/out the bangs though. It's described as a medium length bob. Pic is from: nicolerichie.org
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1ea17_4237_5816_Richie-Nicole-14-4x.jpg (50.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Belowen; 08-08-2009 at 01:04 AM. Reason: source

07-08-2009
front row

^^^I just had that done but with the bangs! I was at the salon at 8:30am (WAY too early for me) and I had in mind Bianca Jagger or like, a non-blond Elvira Hancock with the length just past my collarbone, but I ended up going a lot shorter which I now regret...I had ten inches cut off! Which is like female castration for someone who depends on her naturally mermaid wave hair to bring femininity to her otherwise boyish appearance.

However, it feels great and so much lighter so...I'll play around with it and make it work. Methinks it would now be a good time to dye it...(devilishly thinks back to her Manic Panic driven youth of blue and purple locks)

17-08-2009
Riot Bug

Im wondering if going back to a 60s fringe kinda Marianne Faithful style then but im not sure...

when i was blondie the fringe was kinda my must...

front row

Oh, love the fringe VERY Marianne (your tdf cheekbones certainly don't detract)! Right now, you give a Jane Birkin meets 60's Keith Richards vibe...maybe for compromise you could go for an Anita look?

17-08-2009
Riot Bug

^thanks i guess i will wait 'til fall or something...i kinda miss the blondie style sometimes... i gotta pic who i do look like Nico cause we make the same argh expression its funny...i got so strange look-a-likes... chameleon syndrome

when u say right now its without the fringe right?or being brunette?

front row

Brunette with the layered locks

18-08-2009
Riot Bug

^that's what i thought but i didnt want to assume it... i think i will wait til' fall u know like new season new change but... here fall stills quite summerish and i don't know maybe one day... but i will straight my fringe with a product or you know that system that isnt dangerous for the hair just a bit expensive... but its just a fringe... instead of being always fixing it with heat or dryer... cause my hair tends to go a bit curly specially here living besides the sea... haha

aww ive been thinking bout Anita... awww... yeah prob i will do that...
i might lived on the 60s that era trapped me...
it only fascinates me same way with the six opposite 90s... they were sooo random... now i feel i live in the ipod era or something

Geometric Discharge

Edie you look so different with blonde hair! I love both hairstyles.
I want to change mine again. Why are original men's styles so scarce?

22-08-2009
fashion insider

just went back to being a brunette hehe

23-08-2009
Riot Bug

Crying Diamonds... its true every hair style i had change me looots... i mean its me but i do look different in a way...i think they are but you need a good adviser of what are the looks you most fancy and your type of hair can handle...which it could be hard as some stylist lie and lie... what do you want to do with yours... i like it messy on you... as you dressing all serious... it looks so sexy on you.

what to do with my hair seriously ...fringe back... get back clear.... get back darker... i down have a clue... prob i will go back to the fringe... so 60s... but i will do the thing of get it straight as its a pain to have to fix it every time you wash it... cause in my case even fine my hair its rebel... soooo rebel... haha

Riot Bug

I've got done my change! I'm back to the fringe club!
(Stylist Vicky Castillo) (I know i also posted this here:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f11...-29606-47.html
(I hope is not against the rules)
But i do needed a change soooooo bad!!:p that im so happy to got it finally!

Geometric Discharge

Edie I LOVE it - you look incredible!!

26-08-2009
Geometric Discharge

Well I had my hair cut again today . . but I fear it looks a bit too . . pedestrian.
I tried to explain the "ironic army cut" I had done at Tony & Guy before but she just did short back and sides.. probably my fault.
Recession haircut!!

Note: No product in it. It's raw.

26-08-2009
Riot Bug

Nah that hair says :" touch me!! touch me!! give me your attention!! i need a hand touch!"... you are soooooo lovable but you know you are my top one on impossible loves....but its not my fault you are so cute when u are that serious plus you have brain... i mean... awwww i would love just to be around you...

heheh nah ...btw I love that black shirt...when are u gonna send me a something cheap forgotten in ur wardrobe i can wear proudly!!??

Riot Bug

^^ thanks lots for the karma -Veda- i thank you here as your profile is private
i was going to go back a bit more blondish but finally brunette won! And the fringe as well!! im quite glad with the results

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hair