How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard / Hair Care
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-12-2009
scenester

I desperately need to figure out what to do with my fringe. With each trip to the hairdresser I alternate between having a side fringe a la Nicole Richie to having a straight-cut fringe over my eyes... I can't decide what to do with it!

03-12-2009
Eat me, drink me

I've been growing out my shortest layers so I can get curls! My hair is SUPERstraight, and if I use a curling iron my curls won't even last 5 minutes. My stylist wants to do a perm with some straight pieces (which I don't really get, I'd rather have curls all over). But it'll be a while before my hair is long enough.

Which also presents a problem, since I like changing my hair periodically and I haven't really done anything with it recently, now I've gotten a craving for cutting off a bit of the allover lenght, maybe go for a bob...

I have the weekend to think it over, I have my appointment on Monday!

V.I.P.

I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages. I'll forever regret the day I went to a hairdresser for first time and had her talk me into getting layers and a fringe. They've grown out quite a bit now but I'm sure they'll never get back the strength they've had before. I just wish I had stuck to cutting my hair by myself, but I had to listen to my friends of course.

rising star

I'm removing my extensions tomorrow and I can't wait !!!
I want my natural hair back and I want to change the color , right now im brown-red I want to be blond I think !!!

18-12-2009
backstage pass

getting my fringe cut again today! i've been growing my hair out for months and months and it's finally almost at a decent bob... it's been a bit awkward but i'm excited becuase i think today is going to be the final haircut where i end up with like, a real haircuit and not some half-in-between awkward thing.

18-12-2009
THE STRANGER

Straightening my hair next week. Hope this will help my face look a little less chubby

once more, with feeling

growing out my hair. want it long enough so that the waves start coming out again.

V.I.P.

I was TOTALLY convinced of cutting all my hair off, some days ago... But now I'm a major scaredy-cat. It's about waist lenght now and I'd love to have it cut like Freja Beha or Anja Rubik. But I guess I'll just have a little touch-up on my split ends and that's it

front row

Woho, tomorrow I'm finally getting some colour in my hair. It's going to be two ashen shades of blonde and I'm sure that it will look great.

05-01-2010
doldrums

Straightened and a trim.

08-01-2010
front row

I am trying to gather the courage to dye my hair this colour. It is totally different from anything I have ever done before (I have brown hair naturally), but I adore it, so I think I will just be brave go for it.

boxofboom.com

Plus, I will also continue to grow my hair. I just got it trimmed a couple of weeks ago, but it is the longest it has ever been before; it is nearly down to my elbows, but I am loving it because it has gone all lovely and wavy.

08-01-2010
rising star

^^Great colour!

I think I'm going to grow my hair out again. As much as I like it being short, I miss being able to put it up off my face.

09-01-2010
front row

^ I agree that is a great colour! That's actually very similar to my current hair colour right now, I'd say go for it, you'll get loads of compliments on it but is a lot of upkeep.

My roots are coming through really badly and I can't decide if I want to stay red or go back to my natural haircolour (dark mousy blonde) I'm leaning towards my natural colour because I think I just want the change (been red for years) just having a hard time figuring out the best and least damaging route to change it. I think I'm just going to suck it up and make a consultation with a stylist.

09-01-2010
®

My avatar (which is me) shows my current hair. I want to try out other styles but I'm limited since my hair's too thin. Would hair color look great? I'm planning to have my hair dyed.

fashion icon

Nouvelle Vague,that is the colour that I am going tomorrow! Have you done it before? Cos you'll either love it on yourself,or not.

So tomorrow I am going the same colour as Florence posted in the photo above,and having my fringe trimmed.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hair