How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes / Sneakers/Trainers
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-08-2005
rising star

Adidas Superstars
Hi there, I was thinking of getting some Adidas Superstars, just because they are very basic and look cute. Do you ladies/guys know how the sizing runs on them? Also, do you know if they come in any other color besides white? I want to give white sneakers a try...I don't know how to wear them basically. I usually wear black skecher sneakers.

08-08-2005
front row

i remember the days in middle school, where me and my friends owned at least 4 different colors each and we would swap shoes every week

they come in almost every color. although, im pretty sure some colors are discontinued. and sometimes the stripes dont have just a solid color, but also little adidas logos, reflectors, glitter, etc

08-08-2005
Adorable illusion

The sizing should be ok, I used to own a pair a few years ago. I know they also come in black.

08-08-2005
rising star

Well, I tried on a few pairs today... black with pink stripes, white with hot pink hologram stripes, white with light pink hologram stripes, and white with silver hologram stripes. The sizing was really weird for the black ones, though...because they were for boys and went up to a size 6 (8 womens). Good thing I tried on the ladies pairs, because they felt so much better! Anyhow, I ended up buying the white with silver hologram stripes, I figured they would match more things...

Now, I have to figure out how/what to wear them with. How do you guys wear white sneakers.....with anything, basically? I keep thinking white shoes have to match white pants, white shorts, that's it. Are they ok to wear with like, black shorts and a colored top? Should I treat them like black shoes and wear them with anything? I have never worn white shoes before... have always worn black sneakers all my life and wanted to try something different. Thanks for the advice!

09-08-2005
Adorable illusion

^ I used to own the white pair with silver stripes too. I think its the most versatile color to be honest because they are the most classic. I dont wear any sneakers nowadays but I used to wear them with jeans.

09-08-2005
rising star

I thought that's what I'd probably wear them the most with, jeans. I bought a style called "Superstar Geometric", so the stripes look holographic. I guess that gives it a little "bling".

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adidas, superstars