How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes / Sneakers/Trainers
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-03-2011
Riot Bug

I want the classic simple blacky to my collection

converse.es

24-04-2013
V.I.P.

Converse seem to be making a comeback around here. They used to be stereotyped here a few years ago.. but now everyone's wearing them. I do like how timeless they've proved to be, and look very easy to wear. I'm wanting a navy pair, the low-cut ones, like the black above.

Anyone had a problem with the sizing? I tried some last week and I had to ask for two sizes down. Their fitting was massive, way too big for me.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
Anyone had a problem with the sizing? I tried some last week and I had to ask for two sizes down. Their fitting was massive, way too big for me.
I'm between a EU36 and EU37 and the 36.5 in Converse fit me perfectly so I would say they're true to size for me :p

I've been noticing more people around here wearing Converse again, too. That's nothing unusual, they make a comeback every spring. What's weird is that most of them proudly wear them looking all polished and brand new, that's something people used to frown upon I still prefer for my All Stars to look a little worn and beat up, though.

24-04-2013
V.I.P.

I've owned numerous pairs of converse. I love it when they get all worn. I never like to up keep them. They are so comfortable, I've never had a problem with the sizing however my most recent pair was slightly bigger then I was used too.

24-04-2013
flaunt the imperfection..

definitely making a comeback...
no doubt...

it's a 'thang'...

24-04-2013
flaunt the imperfection..

my vote is for an all black high top...
sex-ay...

24-04-2013
Soviet Camaro

My experience has been that the quality control in regards to sizing is pretty "relaxed"; two pairs marked the same size may fit differently. In general, I'd say they usually run 1/2 to 1 full size larger than marked. But I've also had pairs that were true to size.

I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelscatchfire View Post
I've owned numerous pairs of converse. I love it when they get all worn. I never like to up keep them. They are so comfortable, I've never had a problem with the sizing however my most recent pair was slightly bigger then I was used too.
Completely agree. I've worked super hard to get mine to have the perfect worn look. This past Christmas, I was gifted a pair of fresh, white converse because mine were "all worn and dirty" .. I was all

01-06-2013
V.I.P.

^ Awesome! I specifically bought white converse because I liked how they looked when dirty and worn.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
converse, star