How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes / Sneakers/Trainers
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-05-2007
rising star

Sizing of Dior Homme sneakers compard to Lanvin
Hi,

I've been thinking about buying the Lanvin satin-sneakers, but alas they are not available in Copenhagen - one shop has received a pair in size 45 which is way too large for me. That means I'll have to find them online or call Lanvin Paris and ask them to send a pair. Since I'm not familiar with Lanvin and haven't been able to try on a pair, I'd love if someone knew how they fit compared to Dior Homme. I wear sz 41 when it comes to Dior Homme, but usually DH's shoes fit half a size bigger. If the Lanvins fit true to size, I'd have to try and find a pair of 40,5 if they exist. Anyways - can any of you help me out with this?

Bonus question: Do any of you know if Lanvin Paris store takes international orders within the EU? When is the Paris sales, and do you think it would be possible for me to get hold of a pair by then?

Thanks in advance!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
compard, dior, homme, lanvin, sizing, sneakers