How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-07-2010
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Rynshu SS11 | Adrien Sahores
syedmunawir.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

31-07-2010
front row

does anyone know how old he is?

31-07-2010
Mr. Magic

If I'm not mistaken, he's 21.

Songzio S/S 2011

rubyoh.blogspot

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
06-08-2010
front row

it says in his nymag profile that he was born in 1988, so that makes him 21-22

source: http://nymag.com/fashion/models/asahores/adriensahores/

09-08-2010
tfs star

In the video for The Room magazine in #183, is that him with Naty at 0:13? I certainly wouldn't mind switching places with her

09-08-2010
tfs star

4:17

11-08-2010
Mr. Magic

Top 10 male models to follow by vogue.fr (with the help of google translate)

Quote:
Adrian Sahores

Nationality: French
Its advantage is its retro
Distinctive feature: his eyes dark
Its beginnings: on the podium in June 2009 by Prada
We saw it scroll to: Givenchy, Raf Simons, Lanvin, John Galliano, Jill Sander, Kenzo, Burberry and Prada
Egeria from Prada
We loved the show: in the autumn-winter 2010 campaign for Yves Saint Laurent
Agency: Ford Models Europe

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
20-08-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
Meet the New Guy: Adrien Sahores Has Wooed YSL, Prada, and Lanvin

Most rookie models wait several seasons for a breakthrough. But success came in an instant to French model Adrien Sahores: He was just shopping in Paris last year, minding his own business, when a Ford Europe rep saw him and signed him on the spot. A few days later, Sahores opened for Lanvin's spring 2010 show, which led directly to a fall Lanvin campaign. Between seasons, the 20-year-old model also shot editorials for all the major men's fashion mags (AnOther Man, 10 Men, L'Officiel Hommes, etc.). While Sahores's debut was undoubtedly strong, it's everything else he did thereafter that really solidifies his rising stardom: He's appeared in Prada's short film First Spring, directed by Yang Fudong; walked runways for Jil Sander, Burberry, and Dior Homme; and starred in the fall campaign for Yves Saint Laurent. Click ahead to read a brief Q&A with Sahores, and then visit his new model profile to see loads of on- and off-the-runway pics.

Tell us a little about your childhood.
I was born in Paris, followed by my two little brothers. When I was 5, we moved to Italy, in Ravenna, because of my dad. Four years later, we moved again to South of France, then finally back to Paris. It's now twelve years since I moved here. I'm very happy. Regarding my hobbies, I was always hanging out with kids of my age: We love to play football (soccer), basketball, and play video games. I also played roller hockey for seven years.

What's been your most memorable campaign or editorial, to date?
Shooting the Prada campaign in Shanghai was exceptional. It was my first time in Asia. The shoot was crazy because we stayed in a kind of movie city a place that looks like a city, but only for movies. We worked there for five days, with like 30 figurants, all dressed typically. The team was really professional; they didn't sleep during the five days. We had to walk in the air, things like this. It was really funny. The Lanvin campaign was great, too. The shoot happened in the famous Ritz Hotel in Paris during a fashion party. It's a great souvenir for me because it was my first campaign, my first money job, and it was my birthday! A birthday at the Ritz it's nice.

You're also a runway fixture. What's the craziest thing you've ever seen backstage?
A lot of things go on backstage. I have great times with models. When you wait four hours to do the show, you always find stupid things to do, but what happens backstage stays backstage. Personally, the most exciting thing I did backstage was to talk with French football player Claude Makelele.

You've been the face of Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, and Lanvin. What next?
In this job, you can't really predict what happens next. It depends who needs you, but I hope I could carry on doing runways, some more campaigns, and then move on to other kind of jobs. I also have to finish my business studies. For now, I just enjoy the things I do.

Are male models ever competitive and catty?
I don't think so. To be honest, most of the current male models never thought that one day they would be modeling. It's not something they have dreamed about since they were 6 years old, so they take this job more like an opportunity, an occasion to make some money while having fun and doing great events. It's very different for women.

If you weren't modeling, what would you be doing?
First of all, but only in my dreams, I wish I could play professional soccer, like a lot of French kids. If not modeling, I would love to run a restaurant or a hotel, or organize events. I know I could be good at it because I really like when you receive clients and all the customer service. Everything must be perfect.

What is the hardest thing about modeling?
It's very difficult because the "success" doesn't depend on you and your capacities, but from what fashion needs. If brands are bored of you, bye-bye, my friend! I think the most difficult thing is to keep working for a long time.

Lastly, got any favorite bands, artists, books, foods, etc., you think we should check out?
I'm a big fan of hip-hop, funk, soul, house, and flamenco. Artists like A Tribe Called Quest, Biggie Smalls, DJ Quik, Kelly Patterson, Donna Summer, Saint Germain, Groove Armada, BlackJoy, Paco de Lucia, and some French hip-hop bands like NTM, IAM Oxmo Puccino. I love Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino's movies, like The Godfather, Heat, Once Upon a Time in America, and Mean Streets. I'm actually reading Gomorrah, an Italian book about Naples. I love to eat in Italy it's definitely the best food ever. And thanks to my girlfriend, Sandra, I have tried Mexican food, which tastes so good. And of course I love my mom's French food.
source: nymag.com

21-08-2010
tfs star

^cute interview. we both like A Tribe Called Quest, football, basketball, and Italian food

23-08-2010
Mr. Magic

Juun J. S/S 2011

hintmag

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
25-08-2010
backstage pass

Cerruti S/S11 HQ

cerruti.com

place your body here

posted?
The Boys!
Ph: Matteo Montanari
stylist:Marcelo Burlon + Elia Quadri
The Boys! by Matteo Montanari 01.jpg
BarbaraLeila.jpg

www.marceloburlonblog.com

29-08-2010
V.I.P.

his must be the only boy on Earth who looks that beautiful with a unibrow

30-08-2010
.my prison is your brain.

The second picture that Over the Sea posted is so swoonworthy (unibrow and all)

26-10-2010
Mr. Magic

The Room #12 F/W 10.11
La Parola Amore Esiste
ph.: Emilio Tini

fashion editor: Emil Rebek
Snaps by user.n

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags