How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-03-2011
windowshopping

Backstage at JPG RTW Fall 2011 | ph. Sonny V

I need that magazine in my life *-*

09-03-2011
front row

lovely

11-03-2011
V.I.P.

Yesterday was a TV-post in the german tv (Brisant):
Androgynes Männer-Model
Andrej Pejic erobert die Laufstege

(Androgynous male model
Andrej Pejic conquered the catwalks)

Brisant | 09.03.2011 | 17:15 Uhr

http://www.mdr.de/brisant/8326985.html

i didn´t found a video tape - only the script
thats the translation:

He conquered the catwalks of the world, runs in Paris, Milan and New York: Andrej Pejic. The androgynous man looks a bit like Scarlett Johansson, has a figure like Kate Moss and a beauty mark on her face like supermodel Cindy Crawford.

Blonde manes, expressive eyes and pouty lips: Andrej Pejic is a real manesdream - only that this beauty is a woman. Pejic is very young 19 and already popular worldwide. Both for its women's and men collections, tear the designer to the androgynous model. "You just have to act just confident, " said Pejic. "It does not matter what you wear. It comes down to the clothes, not about me." That's not quite clear from the fact that the designer Jean-Paul Gaultier, the exception model has dedicated an entire fashion show. First was Andrew James Bond, he strutted as Bond girl on the catwalk.

Pejic flirting with both sexes

Playing with gender Andrej Pejic has always loved. Was discovered when the Australians with Serbian roots by a model scout in a fast food restaurant, thought that, Andrei is a woman. "My appearance is just very special, "said Pejic. "At some point I started flipping through the fashion magazines and to develop my image. I basically only wear clothes in which I probably am too."

Part of the fashion circus

To style face painting, and part of the fashion circus' be, that is Andrejs world. He loves to pose in heels. At the Fashion Week in New York in mid-February allowed the newcomers all lady like to present just as his fellow-chic women's fashion model. "I immediately fell in love with Audrey, as I have seen photographs of the haute-couture shows in Paris," says supermodel Yoana Baraschi. "His presence, his eyes - I thought that it fits perfectly into this world where nothing is as it seems."

Sex change for Victoria's Secret?

Andrejs biggest dream is to run again in hot lingerie for Victoria's Secret. If need be, he would put it even under the knife. Brazilian model Lea T has demonstrated it. She has seen umoperieren from husband to wife. When the handsome Andrei would take this step, but he had no more special status. And he currently enjoys very much ". The male models are usually totally cool and they accept me is because it is not such a terrible cat fight as the girls, " he says. This rather male attitude will bring the handsome Andrei certainly very far.

"As a woman I'm sexy, as a man simply."

11-03-2011
V.I.P.

Stern -Germany

Quote:
Androgyne Models: Die neue Kate Moss ist ein Mann

Boyfried-Look und maskuline Mode - das gab es bei den jüngsten Fashion Weeks häufig zu sehen. Doch das Spiel mit den Geschlechtern beschränkt sich nicht mehr allein auf die Kleider. Models wie der Australier Andrej Pejic sind gefragt wie nie. Er sieht aus wie eine Frau, bewegt sich wie eine, ist aber keine.
translation:

Androgynous models: the new Kate Moss is a man

Boyfried look and masculine fashion - this was during the recent fashion weeks to see often. But the game with the sexes is no longer restricted solely to the clothes. Models such as the Australian Andrej Pejic popular as never before. He looks like a woman, moves like a, but no.

Very nice vid:

http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/mode/a...n-1662209.html

11-03-2011
front row

Love Him!!!!

11-03-2011
rising star

He's so special... love his andro look.

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

I want to marry Andrej Pejic..

12-03-2011
fashion elite

omg this is so creepy

12-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchunu View Post
I want to marry Andrej Pejic..
I'm sure you're not the only one

Last edited by Gooner 4 Lyfe; 12-03-2011 at 08:00 PM.

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

Everything about him is just so beautiful...not just the way he looks but from the way he moves, to the way he talks. He's really bubbly and down to earth..he seems pretty chill. I'm sure the guy models love him.

Wish I could have seen him in Paris.

Last edited by Mchunu; 12-03-2011 at 08:19 PM.

12-03-2011
front row

I am ALL for this guy. He's different. He's unique. At first, I will admit, I thought he was just " a new blonde girl", then you take a closer look and WOW.

I really think he's going to be a lot bigger in the future. Go Andrej

12-03-2011
Mr. Magic

Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 2011

youkioske

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

13-03-2011
windowshopping

Broady boy out of fashion at home

HE’S Australia’s hottest fashion export, having worked with Jean Paul Gaultier, Raf Simons and Marc Jacobs, and he was willing to come home and work for a pittance. So why won’t Andrej Pejic be walking the catwalks at this week’s Melbourne Fashion Festival?

The Broadmeadows teenager who has taken the fashion world by storm had offered to appear at his home-town festival for a reduced fee but his overtures were rejected several times by organisers, insiders say.

”There were sponsors, there were stylists, there were publicity and media people who all wanted Andrej because he’s so hot virtually everywhere,” an industry source said. ”But, for some reason, he was fobbed off. Who knows why?”

Pejic’s Melbourne agent, Matthew Anderson, confirmed the supermodel would have been available to fly from Paris and would have been thrilled to walk on his home-town’s catwalks after such a triumphant year overseas. He would have also been willing to negotiate a peppercorn fee. ”It would have made perfect sense,” Anderson said. ”He was ready. But that window finally closed 10 days ago. Now he’s booked elsewhere.”

According to industry sources, the possibility of Pejic walking, and even being the ”face” of the festival before actor Melissa George was appointed, had been the subject of discussion between his agency and festival organisers since late last year. ‘‘Maybe they heard I don’t get out of bed for less than $10,” Pejic joked from Spain, where he is shooting a major fashion campaign for his typical €5000-a-day ($A6800) fee. ”Or they might have thought I was a distraction and wanted to keep their event more local.”

There was some speculation among industry sources that Pejic’s strikingly androgynous look was considered inappropriate for the festival but creative director Grant Pearce denied that. ”He is an amazing phenomenon,” he said. ”I saw him walk in [menswear shows] in Milan and I’m well acquainted with his success. But it also has to fit in to what the festival’s about.”

Pearce claimed he was unaware Pejic had been offered to the festival for a peppercorn fee. ”There is no way, if that had been the case, that he wouldn’t be part of the festival.”

(http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/fash...313-1bt0s.html)

13-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternityras View Post
‘‘Maybe they heard I don’t get out of bed for less than $10,” Pejic joked from Spain, where he is shooting a major fashion campaign for his typical €5000-a-day ($A6800) fee.
Love him. Wonder what campaign he's shooting!

13-03-2011
backstage pass

Rumored to be MANGO...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2011, andrej, june, october, pejic