How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ he seems friendly
Yep.
I watched several TV shows with him and he's cool, down to earth, freindly.
He really seems to be a nice guy.

16-03-2011
V.I.P.

that interview with Karl is soo weird. i can't believe that Karl talking this way O.o

17-03-2011
Mr. Magic

Numero Homme #21 S/S 2011 editorial preview

journaux.fr

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

17-03-2011
Mr. Magic

Lagerfeld S/S 2011

karllagerfeld.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

17-03-2011
Mr. Magic

Quote:
I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR…: “Baptiste, it’s show time,” Karl Lagerfeld bellowed on the gigantic set where he was directing a series of minifilms featuring Rachel Bilson and Baptiste Giabiconi for the forthcoming U.S. launch of premium ice-cream brand Magnum.

Some in the room snickered, as “Showtime” is the title of Giabiconi’s first single and video as a breakout singer. On this day, the chiseled model was cast as an ill-tempered young photographer, which he played to the hilt for Lagerfeld’s cameras, donning dark glasses and hurling expletives.

Bilson, upstairs getting her hair curled for the scene, assured that her character — an ingenue actress/model and the object of Giabiconi’s lens — doesn’t take the abuse lying down. “I threw my wig at him, so I get him back,” she said, a knowing smirk curling on her lips.

Lagerfeld certainly put Bilson through her paces, also casting her as an art student and a prima ballerina. “With the pointe shoes and all, which is very painful,” she noted, marveling at the Parisian locations, including the famous music hall Folies Bergère, and Lagerfeld’s multitasking brilliance.

In the art-school vignette, Bilson is released from her creative block after indulging in an ice-cream break, Lagerfeld explained between sips of diet cola and a protein snack.

The three 90-second spots are to premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 21, and then land on Magnum’s Facebook page, part of a marketing onslaught that will include TV commercials and a print campaign, also featuring Bilson and lensed by Lagerfeld. The latter are to break in May.

Shipments of Magnum, Unilever’s biggest ice cream brand, are starting this month in the U.S. In Europe, the brand is known for its silky chocolate-covered ice cream on a stick — and such celebrity ambassadors as Eva Longoria and Benicio del Toro.

“I love to do advertising, on both sides of the camera,” said Lagerfeld, who was mobbed by youngsters on the street when he stepped away for a lunch break; most recognized him from his appearance in a new Volkswagen commercial in Europe.

Bilson, meanwhile, is soon heading to North Carolina to start filming a new pilot series called “Hart of Dixie,” reuniting her with “The O.C.” creator and executive producer Josh Schwartz. In it, she portrays an Upper East Side doctor transplanted to a small town peopled with eccentric characters. “It’s kind of like ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ meets ‘Doc Hollywood,’” Bilson mused, relishing the prospect of donning city-slicker threads for the role.
wwd.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco vaughn View Post
that interview with Karl is soo weird. i can't believe that Karl talking this way O.o
I know...I think I have read just about everything out there about Karl, and that 100% does not sound like him!!

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Karl Lagerfeld Eyewear

[2b@facebook]

*sorry if repost.

Mr. Magic

Chanel SS11 B-T-S photos

chanelnews.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Wouldn't Freja and Baptiste make a beautiful couple- you know, under the right circumstances...?

18-03-2011
®

Kilimandjaro
Ph: Karl Lagerfeld
M: Baptiste Giabiconi
St: Serge Girardi

morphoman

scenester

omg LOVE the editorial!!!!!

Mr. Magic

Dior Homme S/S 2011

youkioske

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

19-03-2011
Mr. Magic

Chanel Eyewear

storemags via tarsha

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Rachel saying what I have said all along; this is basically a father/son relationship...Why it is always taken for granted that people always have a sexual component to everything I do not understand...

Baptiste Or Karl?

Lauren Milligan - Vogue.co.uk
23 March 2011

RACHEL BILSON may have starred alongside one of the world's most famous male models - Baptiste Giabiconi - in the new Magnum campaign photographed by Karl Lagerfeld, but she only had eyes for Karl.

"Apparently he's a very big model," she said of Giabiconi. "I recognised him once I met him from shows and walking — he's always with Karl. He was really sweet too — obviously a very good-looking person - [but] I'm more interested in keeping in touch with Karl! He was so funny — he was writing down something on this Chanel notepad, and he was like, 'Do you want it?' And I took it so fast he laughed at me, so I got a Chanel notepad from Karl. And my friend was with me — she was like, 'Can I at least have a piece of paper from it?' I was like, 'Absolutely not.'"

She also gained an insight in to the much-talked-about relationship between Lagerfeld and Giabiconi.
"It seems like a father-son relationship," Bilson told NY Mag. "It seems like Karl really looks after him and takes him under his wing. It was really sweet."

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

stooooooooooop with this! d*mn!
HE's not gay!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
baptiste, giabiconi