How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLee
Brad is sooo Cool. And SMART! He just bought a $1.8 M mansion in Florida!
isn't a condo.. in miami?... that wat i read a while ago.

08-08-2005
tfs star

He's a very wise investor. I want to call his phone at Corcoran, just to hear his voice, LOL!

Is it a crime?

08-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
He's a very wise investor. I want to call his phone at Corcoran, just to hear his voice, LOL!

Is it a crime?
no.. it isn't a crime..but..he'd prolly just get freaked out n hang up.. lol... we're freaks!... hahaha...i emailed him tho...but i doubt i'd get a reply anytime soon..lol urm... i'm just obsessed w/ fashion... brad just happen to b apart of it...just to let u ppl no...i'm no stalker!

08-08-2005
windowshopping

yeah he's still going to model. i don't know a whole lot about it, but i know he just got kinda bored with all of it, and he was tired of paying the commission to stay in all these places everywhere so he got into real estate. he's hasn't been in one place for more that 2 weeks in 4 years. i would sure get tired of all that traveling. if you guys want to see what he looks like know we took some pictures at the reception. his hair is a little longer and not so blonde.

08-08-2005
tfs star

I wanna see his picture!!!! Brad is just adorable, all-american sweetie pie!

08-08-2005
backstage pass

yea... if u dont mind.. do u have ne pics?... lol.. i kinda feel weird asking..cuz it seems like... i'm obsessed..or something..u no..n i'm really not like that.. im just interested..in fashion...n i like to no wats goin on..lol..i'm a big fan!

08-08-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhphan
yea... if u dont mind.. do u have ne pics?... lol.. i kinda feel weird asking..cuz it seems like... i'm obsessed..or something..u no..n i'm really not like that.. im just interested..in fashion...n i like to no wats goin on..lol..i'm a big fan!
OH WELL, let's just admit it! We're Obessessed with Brad!

08-08-2005
windowshopping

haha... this is so funny, i realized that he was a big time model and everything but i didn't ever think of the fact that he has a fan base. my aunt took a picture of us together and i'll get it from her today sometime. keep checking!

08-08-2005
backstage pass

lol.. thanks jen .. ur a doll!.. how old r u neways.. like how do u no brad? I was thinking about wat u said..n yea.. i can imagine he must b tired of all the travelling..but i mean.. its pretty hard to get to the top like he has... n he's still #1.. y not take advantage of it ... get all the dough while it keeps coming! Alot of male models come and go... look at marcus shciengburg.. i think thats how u spell his name... he's on the where r u now list... n also in the surreal life.. i'm not saying brad would b on the where r u now list..in the future.. but.. i mean... he's on top... try to maintain on top while ur at it.. since u've worked so hard to get there u no?.. y slow down now.

08-08-2005
windowshopping

brad's mom grew up with my mom and they were best friends all through high school and then she (brad's mom barb) got married and moved to stl and they've kept in touch ever since. he just came home this past weekend to visit his family and he ended up coming up to the wedding, which was a surprise because we never see him because he is so busy! but i will post a picture soon enough. i'm 19 by the way, and i'm so much a small town girl (pop. 2700), i have no idea about all this fashion stuff! never been to nyc, but i think i might come visit brad sometime if he's home in nyc.

08-08-2005
yes

enjoy.......

http://fordmodels.com/fmvideo/video2...k46_27_1_1.flv

ps. im still in shock about the whole bradley kroenig real estate thing!!
his friend told me about his Miami property luck, he put down a deposit on a place, just after it was built it was worth 1.8 million, he sold it, paid off the mortgage and was left with a big fat pile of money

11-08-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
enjoy.......

A Very Juicy Kroenig. Thanks Acid ( I always been suspecting you to be a closeted, Kroenig fan, LOL!)

By the way, is Brad straight or isn't? please give me some ray of......

11-08-2005
yes

Quote:
A Very Juicy Kroenig. Thanks Acid ( I always been suspecting you to be a closeted, Kroenig fan, LOL!)

By the way, is Brad straight or isn't? please give me some ray of......
i used to have the biggest crush on him, but not now

is he straight? well...... is karl lagerfeld?

11-08-2005
front row

there was some news report from his hometown about him coming back home.
they had pictures of him meeting with his ex girlfriend from high school.
so im assuming he's 'officially straight'?

11-08-2005
God Save McQueen

he could be straight and just with karl for the noteriety

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brad, kroenig