How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-11-2006
Making a Mess

Quote:
CALVIN KLEIN's reputation for sexy ads was launched by the unforgettable appearance of a teenage Brooke Shields telling television audiences that "nothing comes between me and my Calvins", and now the label is making a small screen comeback. From November 20, a new television campaign will see models Doutzen Kroes and Gabriel Aubry putting the more affordable Klein White label into the limelight on an ad that will air during shows including Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. "We will spend £220 million this year globally on marketing and advertising," said Tom Murry, president and chief operating officer of Calvin Klein Inc, who declined to elaborate on the cost of this campaign. "I would say that this is a significant spend for us."
vogue.uk

14-11-2006
Making a Mess

Quote:
(NEW YORK) Calvin Klein is re-entering the medium of television advertising this holiday season, with its first-ever campaign for its better-priced Calvin Klein White Label line.
A commercial featuring models Doutzen Kroes and Gabriel Aubry is slated to break on November 20, featuring Holiday 2006 merchandise from an array of the brand’s product lines, including the men’s and women’s sportswear lines. The 30-second spot brings to life the current print ad campaign and marks both models’ first broadcast work for the CKI brand.

The men’s and women’s better lines are currently available at close to 4,300 points of sale.

The commercial, targeted to adults age 25-49, will air during Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, and Brothers and Sisters on ABC; Studio 60, Deal or No Deal, Law & Order, and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC, and on cable channels E!, Bravo, TLC, TBS, and USA. Additional airings are planned during the two-hour Madonna concert special slated for broadcast on NBC on November 22, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on NBC on November 25, and during Dick Clark's Rockin’ New Years Eve on ABC.

Directed by Fabien Baron of Baron & Baron, working with Calvin Klein, Inc.’s in-house creative studio, CRK Advertising, the commercial was styled by Karl Templer and filmed on the streets of downtown Los Angeles and at a private residence in the Hollywood Hills. The campaign features Aubry in a glass penthouse looking at Kroes on a flat screen TV; Aubrey is then joined by Kroes, and the scene ends with them in the apartment. The spot concludes with a closing voice-over that says, “You can make a wish…or you can make it happen. Calvin Klein. A World of Style.”

fwd

I love this man . Can't wait to see the pics bigger.

Last edited by Party_Vixen; 14-11-2006 at 08:37 PM.
14-11-2006
Making a Mess

Halle Berry attends a exclusive tasting at Cafe Fuego (nov. 14)

hqcb

I this man but I'd like to see him smile more.

15-11-2006
Making a Mess

I guess he's a co-owner of Cafe Fuego.

15-11-2006
V.I.P.

They were interviewing Gabriel w/ Halle in tow about the new restaurant and he was all over Halle kissing her, kissing her forehead and pledging his undying love for her . He's sooooooooooooooooo in love with halle. He even said, " I love this woman". Halle just gushed. awwww

17-11-2006
Making a Mess

^ I think I may have seen the same video. It was so cute. He truly seems to love her.

Quote:
Halle Berry toasts model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry during the opening of his Cuban-themed restaurant, Café Fuego, in New York on Tuesday. And how does the couple, who just marked their one-year anniversary, keep the heat in their romance? "I do the serving," Aubry told PEOPLE. To which Berry responded, "Finally, finally, there is a God."

people.com

22-11-2006
Making a Mess

Calvin Klein "Wish" Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=878WKIhCdvM

Last edited by Party_Vixen; 22-11-2006 at 07:20 PM.
30-11-2006
Making a Mess

Halle and Gabriel Out and About

X17 online

01-12-2006
Making a Mess

hqcb

01-12-2006
fashion icon

Personally, I think he's somewhat plain-looking.
And his voice is horrible. It makes him sound dorky.

10-12-2006
V.I.P.

HOLY COW.

Spiral.. really? I've never heard his voice before.. You don't happen to have a video of him do you?

[and everytime she laughs. she hopes he's watching.
so he can fall for her smile. just as hard as she fell for his.]
<3

11-01-2008
V.I.P.

He looks way too good I love this guy
he is one of the best faces of ck <33

V.I.P.

i can' t wait to see the baby. Halle! give birth already! i'm too excited! lol

14-01-2008
V.I.P.

lool!^ i am too im so excited!!!!

rising star

Anybody else think he looks shockingly like Catherine McNeil?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aubry, gabriel