How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-06-2005
windowshopping

Grant Tanguma
Does anybody know what agency the up and coming model Grant Tanguma is with? Whats his background? I hear he is some rich socailite turned model/actor. Any scans? I know he was in summer Versace show in NY with some others. He is sooo hot, i must have scans!!!!!

28-06-2005
windowshopping

Interview in mag
he is a socialite from europe who moved to the states. there is a huge article on him in the Southern Gossip magazine. very intersting. i know he has also been in the Ny gossip colum Page six a few times. check it out.

28-06-2005
windowshopping

I met Grant!
It says on the internet that he is a acting major at Carnegie Mellon University. He is a sophmore too. I saw him at 2 Andrew Mackenzie shows for summer line. He is hot. What a presence!
I met him after the show and he is so nice. He was with the Hiltons and Shaun Dewet but took time for a foto together.
Shaun told me that he was just starting out but would be big. The Hiltons were hogging all the press while Shaun and Grant and I chatted! What a hottie!!!! He will be big!!!!!!!

28-06-2005
windowshopping

dosent he look like johnny depp?

28-06-2005
windowshopping

NO!!!! he is a young more european John Stamos. I hear he likes the supermodels like him too

28-06-2005
windowshopping

Tanguma History
Grant was born in the US but his family hails from Spain. His Great Grandfather made his money mining jewels in Africa and Europe. According to Time, the Tangumas are ranked as one of the 100 wealthest families in Europe below the Bertarellis. Time also said that the are very private and avoid any attention to their family. The article mentioned Grant and his Uncle Leo Tanguma as the family's breaking out socialites.

28-06-2005
windowshopping

he was w/ Donald trumps agency then he moved to Elite. he has only gotten a few shows with versace versus andrew mackenzie romeo gili dereck lamb and luca luca. he needs to go to the european market. He has thier look perfectly.

28-06-2005
windowshopping

Who has he dated fashionjunkie?

28-06-2005
princely

Im wondering what he looks like, anybody have pics?

05-07-2005
windowshopping

Grant Tanguma thinks he is cool
Alright. Can we discuss how now every rich kid thinks they have the god given right to make a attempt at fame. Now male "socialites" are the new "thing", Spanish/American Grant Tanguma and South American Fabian Basabe for example. Will they just please stop? Both models, they now are moving to the acting world. Fabian has a new show on E coming out and Grant is in (suprise) acting school. Can't wait to see him in the next movie of the minute. Why won't they just give it up?

06-07-2005
rising star

put a pic please...cant find it

05-10-2005
fnt
windowshopping

im pretty sure i know this guy. i met him awhile ago (3 years?) at governor's school for the arts summer thing in virginia... he was there for acting. my friend approached him and asked, "whats with the get-up?" i cant remember what he was wearing, im guessing he stood out. anyway, he was like, "i got this from a gucci show i did, blabla." he constantly bragged about how he dated ashley olsen.. i duno.. he was nice to me i guess, i considered us friends, but he had an air of superiority that got pretty old. hah, i tried emailing him several months after we had left the school to see how he was and he never wrote back. i guess im too low class for him

ill look for a picture... i know i have one somewhere..

01-02-2007
windowshopping

he is the editor of two books that you can buy online. One is about rich teens handeling money and the other is about God. pretty different, hu?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
grant, tanguma