How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-12-2011
Mr. Magic

Harry Pulley

Agencies: Elite London, Fashion Milan
Height: 6'2.5 / 189
Shoe: 11 US / 45 EU
Hips: 34 / 86
Waist: 34 / 86
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Blue

elitemodellondon

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

17-12-2011
Mr. Magic

elitemodellondon

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
18-12-2011
the mysteries

His eyes are mesmerizing.

V.I.P.

London F/W 12: Elite

models

12-05-2012
Mr. Magic

Now with Success Paris!

successmodels

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
30-06-2012
V.I.P.

Givenchy Mens ss13 - Paris

vogue.it

06-07-2012
Mr. Magic

Givenchy backstage.

sonnyphotos

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
11-07-2012
███████████████

Givenchy Bckstage

madeinbrazil.com

09-08-2012
V.I.P.

Harry Pulley in ‘Top Gear’ by Lumir Schulz

thefashionisto.com

Mr. Magic

twitter/elitelondon

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
10-09-2012
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Elite: Hi Harry. How old are you?
Harry: I am 18 years and one month old, and already bored of clubbing!
E: How did you get scouted?
H: I got scouted over a year ago at a music festival by Elite and another agency, I didn’t think anything of it at first but then when Leah took some photos I thought - I'm actually gonna do this! And then some guy walked past and shouted, "He could model for gap!" Leah then gave me her card and I went up to London during the summer holidays and thought - if it doesn't go well at least I haven't lost anything - it's just a day up to London!

E: So what happened next?
H: The agency sent me to get some photos done with this photographer who’s got a really cool name – Neil Enokae, and he practically taught me how to pose as I never done it before. He basically said: hold your breath, lean your head forward, close your eyes and then breathe out as you open them - right watch me do it! [Harry demonstrates the ‘pose’ and it actually does look rather impressive!]
It's that short moment, you might laugh as much as you want - but that ‘millisecond’ is the crucial moment and the photographer nailed it! It was the best shot of me and unfortunately Neil lost the photo AND it was the most gutting moment of my life! And we were never able to recreate it - we tried taking more photos but they were never as good... And that was that was that one photo - the best photo you're never gonna get of me - and if you find it, it's worth millions! That was my make-or-break, "I'm gonna become an Elite model" moment!

E: You got scouted a year ago – how come you only just got started working?
H: Because I was still at college; It was such a shame that I couldn't follow it up when I was at studying, because I am quite academic I waited to finish my A-levels first and couldn't run modelling with my college work. With me, I've always done one thing and tried to be really good at it - that's how I work... I don't like to be average. I know people might think, oh I sound like a d***head, but the way I see it - I'm either devoting myself fully to something or not! And now that I finished my studies I don't want to look at any college work - I'm going to solely focus on modelling!

E: Have any of your friends or family told you that you should be a model?
H: I used to joke around, like everyone does when they're a kid - pretending to be a model; And my dad used to say I should model because I did really good impressions! Now that I AM a model, I think the joke’s on me!

E: How did everyone respond to you getting signed with Elite?
H: …If I’m being honest I actually enjoyed it when the word got spread in my second year of college - it definitely gets you the attention from the girls! [Does a cheeky wink]

E: You recently went on a lads holiday to Malia. What was that like?
H: This was my first ‘lads’ holiday and I went there with nineteen rugby players and five other mates from college - so you can imagine what sort of stuff went on! I mean, Malia itself is like a desert with few clubs in the middle, but it was good fun… I practically lost all the drinking games and ended up wearing a ‘mankini’. And yes, there are photos on Facebook!

E: Interesting! I’m sure we’ll be looking out for those! You also went to New York for the first time?...
H: I went to New York straight after Malia [for his first ever job – Gant campaign] - needless to say, I was disgraced when I turned up! I had a henna tattoo on my back that read “flat caps are for pu**ies”, solely because twenty lads turned up at our hotel being all ‘cool’ and all of them were wearing flat caps! I personally don’t mind flat-caps, I mean, come on – they’re cool. But when 20 guys are all wearing flat-caps – now, that’s NOT cool!
So those guys started having fights with everyone at the hotel, so I thought I’d be funny to have that tattooed on my back for a laugh whilst chilling beside the pool!
So then shortly after that I got booked on my first job in New York so I had to fly there straight from Malia… And to my horror, the stylist on the job read what was on my back – whilst he himself was wearing a flat-cap. Quite few other people were also wearing one! It was just an awkward moment, shall we say. Luckily, everyone saw the funny side of it!

E: How did you find NYC?
H: I really enjoyed New York – by far the best experience of the short time I’ve been modelling! The pictures from the shoot were incredible and I feel really honored to have worked with such an amazing team of photographers, directors and stylists who all really did do an awesome job. I loved it, even more so because one of the prettiest girls I’ve seen was my ‘pretend’ girlfriend in couple of shots… Which was nice! She was HOT.
Because I was out there working, sadly I didn’t get to see much of the city, well, maybe for about 20 minutes or so whilst on route to castings. But what I did see was an old granny dancing to dubstep – which I will show you right now on my phone!

E: That’s pretty amusing; So what are you aspiring to do now that you’re a model?
H: That is actually the biggest question I’ve been pondering myself! Modelling is my main focus now - I like having some sort of focus in life because that motivates me.
The reason why I enjoy modelling so much is because I’ve gone into it without any expectations whatsoever, so the way I’m thinking is, if it doesn’t work out for me – I am back where I started. And that is before modelling. So I suppose in that respect I don’t feel intimidated by people in the industry and I’m quite happy just to be myself. I think that actually helps in a way, because people have been responding very positively to it. Honesty is the best policy!

E: What did you want to be when you were younger?
H: OK – I’m gonna tell you what I always wanted in life: for now, I’d say that modelling is my main priority. After that, I plan on becoming an international rugby player AND after that, I’m gonna go to university and get my doctorate degree, become a doctor and cure all sorts of illnesses! No, actually – I’m going to get myself into genetic engineering and cure illnesses such as diabetes, blindness and other disabilities.
- I mean, as long as I make that my focus – only good is going to come out of it, right?

Too right! Good luck with all your future endeavors Harry, and we hope to see that gorgeous face of yours fronting plenty more campaigns & editorials to come!

elitelondon.blogspot.co.uk

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
31-10-2012
V.I.P.

Magazine: Valstrom
Issue: #01
Editorial: ReBirth
Model: Harry |Elite London|
Hair: Alexander Soltermann |using Bumble and Bumble|
Assisted by Dominic Hertel