How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-04-2011
scenester

Josh Kloss
Height: 6' 2"
Suit: 40L
Waist: 32"
Inseam: 34"
Shoes: 10.5
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Agencies: Red NYC, Pinkerton LA

rednyc.com

pinkertonmodelandtalent.com

I've been looking for him since I saw him in the Katy Perry "Teenage Dream" video (and thought he was David Gandy!), and then again in the Skecher's Superbowl commercial with Kim Kardashian. It seems like he's pretty new, but is now getting some modelling work as well as acting (he was in a few episodes of the O.C.)

youtube.com

09-04-2011
scenester

Quote:
MODEL/ACTOR JOSHUA KLOSS @ Pinkerton LA

PR: Let's start by talking about your acting career, Josh. How do you work on your acting skills, do you have a coach?

JOSH KLOSS: No coach right now, I know I will want the help for big films.

But I also truly believe all the feelings and emotions I need are within me right now. Iíve spent most of my life studying human nature via being a loner and now I'm more than ready to share what I've learned with the world on camera.

PR: What type of roles do directors and producers associate you with?

JOSH KLOSS: Leading man, all characters.

PR: What is your ultimate goal in the film industry?

JOSH KLOSS: Well, so far it's as simple as showing the world I have what it takes, but I don't set ultimate goals anymore just short ones I know I can achieve.

PR: Do you think that modeling is helping you develop your career in acting?

JOSH KLOSS: Absolutely, It has given me huge opportunity, it's allowed me to travel and meet many more personalities. And modeling has helped me free up the movement of my body and given me permission to express feelings to an audience.

PR: So we can't skip the question about your video with Katy Perry, "Teenage Dream" - how did that come about?

JOSH KLOSS: I went on an audition with hundreds of guys, which Is normal and then forgot about it when I left the building which is normal.

A few weeks later out of nowhere I was waiting at MILK studios LA for Katy to meet me. I didnít have a clue what to expect but then she walked in. Entourage in tow Katy shook my hand, tilted her sunglasses down to look me in the eyes and the rest is history.

PR: You kissed Katy! What do you fancy the most about her?

JOSH KLOSS:
Her ability to block out fear and get lost in a moment. We wound up singing a worship song together from our youth in that old Beamer. That 's not what people expect to hear I'm sure, but for me I'm more moved by the heart than looks.

PR: Could we catch you singing Teenage Dream or any other song by Katy?

JOSH KLOSS:
Depends where you catch me! I'd have to say "Teenage dream" but I want to say "Firework". There I said them both.

PR: You sure did Josh... So... Who was your teenage dream?

JOSH KLOSS:
Heidi Klum hands down, she still lights up the world.

PR: You looked great in the video, and on all your photos. How do you work out?

JOSH KLOSS:
Thanks, super intense weight training, throw in all my pain into every rep, and very little cardio, I'm too tired for much by the end of a weight day anyways.

You can really get a great cardiovascular workout through intense weight training with shorter rest periods. I want to be clear though that I don't think I am a trainer or fitness professional.

PR: Kentucky Fried Chicken, Josh, really? But that is so... bad for you! How are you finding balance between unhealthy food and your sculpted body? Do you pay attention to your diet at all?

JOSH KLOSS: Chicken has protein! I enjoy KFC to no end it seems but you don't have to eat all that skin, and after a killer workout those mashed potatoes help, believe it or not. So the answer is yes I always keep an eye on my diet especially if it's not the healthiest food, that way I know what I have to burn off.

PR: What do you think about the problem of obesity in America? What would you say is the solution to this?

JOSH KLOSS: It's heartbreaking and for me a physical manifestation of the unhappiness spread deep in so many Americans hearts. I don't really know how to fix the underlying problem.

But I believe the first solution that should be mandated is healthier fast-food joints, no joke!

PR: Your ideal breakfast is...

JOSH KLOSS:
My Ideal is oatmeal, raisins, and smoked salmon.

My favorite is McDonalds breakfast, sorry.

PR: Could you become a vegetarian?

JOSH KLOSS:
If we run out if cows and chickens of course. I need to study the health benefits though because I wouldn't mind being healthier and saving some animals in the process.

PR: Name 3 things that can seduce you?

JOSH KLOSS:
Long hair, intent, a kiss

PR: How taken are you?

JOSH KLOSS:
I was taken and I was taken advantage of.

PR: What is your greatest fear?

JOSH KLOSS:
Roller coasters.

PR: What is next for you, Josh?

JOSH KLOSS:
As far as modeling campaigns look out for Christian Lacroix, Impetus underwear, L'Bel, Velez. And I'll leave everything else for surprise!
pony-ryder.com

10-04-2011
backstage pass

Is he related to Karlie Kloss?

10-04-2011
the mysteries

Ph: Bell Soto
homotography

the mysteries

homotography

Last edited by rubydon; 10-04-2011 at 01:29 PM.
10-04-2011
the mysteries

homotography

the mysteries

homotography

scenester

Quote:
You've seen him – and, admit it, drooled over that body – in Katy Perry's new video for "Teenage Dream," but there's more to a man than his six-pack. So, just who is this hot-looking guy steaming up the small screen?

He's Josh Kloss: An actor (he appeared on several episodes of The O.C. in 2003), a musician, and yes, he's available. Especially if you're in some sort of trouble.

"I'm a terrible dater," says Kloss, 29. "More of a romantic 'hero/damsel in distress' type of guy. Right now in my life I'm working on the hero."

Here's what else you need to know about the valiant rising star.

1. Katy Perry Impressed Him
Working with Perry on her music video, "I was surprised by her acting chops," says Kloss. "I think she's a great artist, and the entire set was filled with magic. It was a lot of fun." On the big screen, Kloss says he looks up to Daniel Day-Lewis, Brad Pitt and a young John Travolta. "I like the intensity that they've brought to the screen. Reminds me of James Dean's influence."

2. He Used To Be a Cowboy
"My childhood was hard," says Kloss, who was born in Portland, Ore. "I was a cowboy and put to work at a young age. But I would never be where I am today if I was raised any other way." His unique upbringing also made him outdoorsy. "To this day," he says, "one of my favorite pastimes is camping with friends and family."

3. He Loves Old School Tunes ...
Before moving to Hollywood to be in a band and to become an actor, Kloss studied vocal performance in college. "I love to sing and listening to old school jazz artists like Chet Baker," he says.

4. ... And Simple Pleasures
"I love Kentucky Fried Chicken," Kloss reveals. "I worked there for several years as a teen and still consider it one of my favorite foods." Other faves? "I like pool and Frisbee," he says, adding, "crochet and golf rock!"

5. He Doesn't Have a Strict Workout Routine. Seriously.
Hate him a little now? "Just like everyone else, I wish I had a committed routine, but life and spare time are unpredictable," he says. But those abs had to come from somewhere, no? "I really just try to eat wise proportions," he adds. "And when I do work out, I train like it's the last time I'll get a chance!"
people.com

10-04-2011
scenester

Magazine: Kurv Magazine
Issue: #22
Models: Amanda Booth, Josh Kloss |Red|
Photographer: Giuliano Bekor
Source: malemodelscene.net

10-04-2011
scenester

Ad Campaign: Division E
Model: Josh Kloss
Agency: Pinkerton Talent Agency

10-04-2011
scenester

Josh Kloss Digitals
Model: Josh Kloss
Agency: Pinkerton Talent Agency

10-04-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieJE View Post
I don't think so, just a coincidence of name (and beauty!)

10-04-2011
scenester

Source: fmforums.co.uk

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieJE View Post
that was the first thing that came to my mind, I kept looking at his face to see if there was any family resemblance.

25-04-2011
the mysteries

yvymag

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
josh, kloss