How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

Oh no , sad to hear that... what's the exact source?

19-05-2013
fashion elite

some guys are friends with him, asking him why not do new shots. and he said he's not interested in the industry anymore. but one member there stated he maybe was not feeling good during that time, not sure. you can find the conversation in his thread on baidu, but its' all chinese.

19-05-2013
V.I.P.

And is that really reliable? I mean... how do we know they're not catfishing? His books are still aviable on all his agencies' sites: Why not, Elite, MGM, and New York Management. I guess I'll wait till they delete him from their boards to get an official confirmation.

19-05-2013
fashion elite

I hope so, but these big managements don't remove their files unless the model signs a new agency. you can find most male models there are not relevant anymore.

28-06-2013
fashion elite

Kenzo spring 2012 backstage
gqmagazine.fr

17-07-2013
fashion elite

BITE Magazine #3 winter 2011

Quote:
Every model has a story to tell when it comes to getting scouted. What was yours?
I was on my way to school at 8am and was casually tapped on the shoulder whilst trying to catch the bus. I responded with a “Yes, sir can I help you?” and he proceeded to introduce himself as a scout from New Models in Brussels.

How did you react?
I was confused as it was obviously unexpected. I sent some pictures and went to the agency in Brussels, but they actually said no! I was fine with that, but soon after I changed my Facebook profile picture to when I was slightly drunk at a friend’s birthday party with an éclair in my mouth. My booker said he was interested and, there you go, I was signed with New Models.

What were some of your first jobs?
It was for the Ones 2 Watch, where I had a mullet and hotdog in mouth. I also had my first fitting for Raf Simons - I met Raf Simons in person for the fitting, but I had no clue who he was initially as he is rarely photographed at all. I was greeted by a Chinese man whom I thought was Raf himself [laughs], then I met the real Raf sitting on a sofa with an iPod and a cigarette. He replayed the track of his next show to sort of get the vibe from the models. The clothing were too small for me, I actually looked like a Dolce and Gabbana model beside the fitting model!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lessandro, reyniers