Matt Felker - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-10-2004
V.I.P.

I really don't think he's "all that" I prefer umm manlier looking guys!

barcode

Not at all my type.

16-10-2004
backstage pass

sorry...he doesnt do anything for me at all...but to each his own

Meg
inspired contemplation

Don't like him at all. And that rohlin person totally changed their original message which read something like you stole those pictures from his myspace account :angryface: he's a friend of one of my friends....which I find weird.

16-10-2004
Heated

Quote:
Originally posted by Meg@Oct 16 2004, 11:05 PM
Don't like him at all. And that rohlin person totally changed their original message which read something like you stole those pictures from his myspace account :angryface: he's a friend of one of my friends....which I find weird.
[snapback]399164[/snapback]
She went from "he's a friend of a friend of a friend" to "he's my best friend!" I think it's so funny when people brag about being friends with models--and male models on top of that! It's a little desperate, especially since most of them are so vacuous and uninteresting.

As for this guy, I just think he's a big bag of cheesy cliches--the long blonde Beckham hair, the scruffy beard, the pouty lips, the bluer-than-blue eyes. I know some people love that but I certainly don't. And he's soooo NOT high fashion at all.

17-10-2004
Meg
inspired contemplation

Quote:
Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 17 2004, 04:14 AM
She went from "he's a friend of a friend of a friend" to "he's my best friend!" I think it's so funny when people brag about being friends with models--and male models on top of that! It's a little desperate, especially since most of them are so vacuous and uninteresting.

As for this guy, I just think he's a big bag of cheesy cliches--the long blonde Beckham hair, the scruffy beard, the pouty lips, the bluer-than-blue eyes. I know some people love that but I certainly don't. And he's soooo NOT high fashion at all.
[snapback]399226[/snapback]

17-10-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by Meg@Oct 16 2004, 10:05 PM
[snapback]399164[/snapback]

ladies and gentlemen, we have a detective on our hands...i changed my post from saying that she stole the pictures from myspace because i realized that there was more than one page on the website she posted and that there were more than just those pictures from myspace and so she probably didnt make the page. i didn't change anything about being friends with matt because he is most certainly a friend of mine. check his myspace account if you'd like hon...preferably before accusing me of **** if you clearly dont know what you are talking about. how...weird.

sean, its not rohini but i am a friend of hers as well. OR MAYBE IM JUST LYING AGAIN

17-10-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 16 2004, 11:14 PM

[snapback]399226[/snapback]
HA. if i wanted to brag about being friends with people i wouldnt brag about matt. god, nobody knows who he is at all outside of LA, where he has a lot of friends. he is not even really a model. he acts now and is in a movie about kurt cobain.

oh and please grow up. thank you.

17-10-2004
V.I.P.

You sure do know how to win friends and influence people.

17-10-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by model_mom@Oct 17 2004, 09:53 PM
You sure do know how to win friends and influence people.
[snapback]400251[/snapback]
i don't want to be friends with people who are going to be rude. thanks for your opinion.

17-10-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Oct 16 2004, 02:54 PM
he doesnt look avant-garde enough for Spacemiu
[snapback]398957[/snapback]
can a person look avant garde? unusual may be I just find him unatractive , he's not my type

front row

Quote:
Originally posted by adam_biggest_fan@Oct 16 2004, 02:02 PM

honey, PM me!!! NOW! so tell me about him...
[snapback]398789[/snapback]
unfortunately, he has a really beautiful girlfriend jamie she's not the girl in any of the pictures, though. i will pm you soon with whatever i can help with, im about to run...talk soon

17-10-2004
tfs star

what's with all the brad pitt references? only person that looks like brad pitt is brad pitt.

17-10-2004
& R.V.R

God I don't know, but men in long blonde hair just makes me think about Madonna...what a turn off

And yeah, I don't see anything attractive about him, another penny in a pile of pennies...

front row

White washed, and generic. Not good model material.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
felker, matt