How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-05-2010
Mr. Magic

Quote:
In the series' grand tradition of introducing man candy to the world, "Sex and the City 2" delivers another hunk in the form of model turned actor, Noah Mills.

You can even call him a supermodel: The Canadian-born Mills, 27, has been a fixture on the runways for years and is currently in campaigns for Michael Kors, Gap, Dolce & Gabbana and Tommy Hilfiger.

The movie opens Thursday, but here's a sneak peek at Mills – five things you need to know about the new hottie in the city:

1. He got to keep his clothes on in the audition.
"I was surprised they didn't ask me to strip down," he says. Aware that much of his modeling work leaves little to the imagination, he adds, "I guess they could research that stuff."

2. He loves animals.
"As a child, I was always interested in animals," says Mills. If he weren't acting or modeling, he says he'd be out in the wild. "I always felt like working for National Geographic would be incredible."

3. He does indeed love the city.
He was born in Toronto and raised in Baltimore, but his new home of New York City is where his heart is. "I've had an intense history with New York," says Mills. "No matter how you change, you can find what you like there."

4. He has a thing for Penélope Cruz.
She's his dream costar. "I find her so attractive aesthetically and her vulnerability," says Mills. "I think she's a great actress."

5. He'd like to thank Kim Cattrall.
After a long day of shooting a scene with Mills – they'd started at 3 p.m. and were wrapping at 8 a.m. – Cattrall was told she wasn't needed to finish his shots. "She demanded to stay and read with me for my close-up. I'll never forget that," says Mills. "Kim was a great acting partner."
people.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

26-05-2010
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Q&A With Noah Mills
The model-turned-actor steams up the screen in Sex and the City 2.
By Courtney Colavita,
Photograph by Craig Blankenhorn

You already recognize his sculpted and scruffy face. Now you'll be able to put a name to it. Noah Mills, runway fixture and star of countless fashion campaigns—Dolce & Gabbana, Gap, and Tommy Hilfiger, to name a few—makes his big screen debut this week in Sex and the City 2. Details caught up with the 27-year-old male model and budding actor to dish about sex in front of your mom, sex with cougars, and sex in New York City.

Details: It seems like every model wants to be an actor. How did you make the transition?
Noah Mills: I've always had an interest in acting. With modeling, there's a lot of downtime, so I started taking classes. In the last two years, though, I've gotten more serious about it. I started studying in different schools, got representation, and just said, "I'm going to give it a real shot." With Sex, I was one of more than 200 guys at the first audition. With the second audition there was much less competition. And then I got the phone call and booked the part.

Details: How was being on a movie set different than being on a photo shoot?
Noah Mills: A photo shoot is a big production, but it doesn't compare to the scale and size of a movie. There are so many departments and just a lot of chaos. When Sarah Jessica Parker or Chris Noth would walk on set, everything would stop for 15 seconds and then it was back to the chaos.

Details: In the movie, you play Samantha's love interest?
Noah Mills: Love is a strong word for their relationship. I'm not so much her boyfriend. It's more of a hook-up.

Details: Samantha is played by Kim Cattrall, who is more than 20 years your elder. In real life would you date a cougar?
Noah Mills: For some reason, the title cougar never sounds that appealing. I'm not a guy on the prowl for cougars, by any means. I have gone on dates with older woman, and it's something I'm open to. Older women can be really attractive—they're more confident and have more experience.

Details:Sex and The City is the ultimate chick flick. Do you think it's something men have any interest in seeing, outside of going to make their girlfriends happy?
Noah Mills: Well, I would definitely never say, "Hey guys lets get together and go see Sex and The City." Honestly though, I saw the series and the first movie and I have to say, it's entertaining—for female and male audiences.

Details: When it comes to the fashion in the movie, it seems the guys get short shrift.
Noah Mills: As a model, I have an appreciation for fashion, but I also understand that the character dictates the costumes. Women can pull off extravagant outfits. With guys it's a lot more difficult and can quickly become a distraction. You don't want to lose the masculinity of the character.

Details: In a couple of hours you'll be at Radio City Music Hall for the world premiere of Sex and the City 2. Who are you bringing and who are you wearing?
Noah Mills: I'm taking my mother and my sister and I have to decide between two Michael Kors suits—either black or gray.

Details: Your mom? Isn't that going to be embarrassing when she sees you getting it on with Samantha?
Noah Mills: Yeah, maybe I should have given a little more thought to my choice of date. But I think it will be fun. She's a big fan of the show and she knows it's just a part.

Details: After Sex, what's next?
Noah Mills: I co-star in an independent film, called Happy New Year. It's about soldiers coming back from Iraq with post-traumatic stress disorder. It's a very different film.

Details: You're a model living in Manhattan. Has your experience here been more about the city or more about sex?
Noah Mills: Uhmm, I would say both.

Details: Come on, you have to pick one.
Noah Mills: I would have to say it's been more sex.

details.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

26-05-2010
trendsetter

Details: You're a model living in Manhattan. Has your experience here been more about the city or more about sex?
Noah Mills: Uhmm, I would say both.

OIC...

27-05-2010
Mr. Magic

Quote:
There's lots of new eye candy to be had in "Sex And The City 2." Yes we mean you, Max Ryan, but we have to give model/actor Noah Mills the credit, too! He's our Hump Day Hottie for being the first guy in the flick to conquer, or, uh, get conquered by, Samantha Jones (played by the one and only Kim Cattrall). Let's take a minute to get to know Noah a little better.

Press play on the video below to see more of Noah, and then keep reading for more details about him!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/520...ah-mills.jhtml

Vital Stats: The 20-something was born in Maryland but grew up in Vancouver. Right now he lives in New York City where he works as a very successful model who is hoping to get his acting career off the ground. We're sure being a Hump Day Hottie won't hurt.

So, how does he feel about the honor? "I guess I'll say thank you, I'm honored to be the Hump Day Hottie. That's pretty cool. I appreciate it. I'm single, so it all helps," he told Hollywood Crush.

Wait, single?!? Want to know how to win his heart? "If someone's passionate about something outside of their social life and their friends and what they look like, I find that very attractive — like a passion with art or a project that's personal to them."

Where you might have already seen him: If you read fashion magazines or attend a lot of fashion shows you probably know Noah. He's worked for all the big designers including Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and Michael Kors.

Why you should take notice of him now: He plays Anthony's (Mario Cantone's) baby brother in the flick. And, since he happens to be at Anthony's wedding to one-time rival Stanford, Samantha decides she needs to have him all to herself. Noah admits that like his character in the flick, age is just a number when it comes to love.

"Would I date a cougar? Using the terminology 'cougar' maybe not. But elder woman? Sure," he dished. "I think there's something attractive about that too. I've worked with older women and there's a certain maturity that can be really attractive."

Up next, the Hollywood newbie has a flick coming out called "Happy New Year" about vets trying to move on after they leave the war in Iraq.

Until next week, when we chose another Hump Day Hottie, you can salute Noah by pressing play on the video above!
mtv.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

27-05-2010
Mr. Magic

More photos of him with Carolyn.

gettyimages.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

27-05-2010
trendsetter

He was on CW 11 morning news today

Here is the interview link with video

http://weblogs.wpix.com/news/local/m...oah_mills.html

29-05-2010
Mr. Magic

Michael Kors backstage

fashionmag

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

30-05-2010
V.I.P.

LOVED him in Sex and the City! He's a very "fine" actor.
As for the shoot with Carolyn, it was likely for Banana Republic.

30-05-2010
Mr. Magic

Behind the scene photoshoot with Chiun Kai Shih for GQ Taiwan June 2010

styleblog.com.tw

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

30-05-2010
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Noah Mills- Hollywood’s Next Rising Star in SATC2!!
Editor - Hao Yen ChangOn set EditorTing Ting YenEnglish text - Nikki Cho Russoproduced & photos by Chiun-Kai Shih & Ting Ting Yen. Special thanks to Brandman PR & SMC Creative Inc.

As millions of die-hard couture fashion, Manolo loving, Cosmopolitan sipping fans get ready for the premier of Sex in the City 2: The Movie on the 24th in New York City (public release is May 27th), life for model turned actor, Noah Mills, is about to change forever. If you aren`t familiar with the name - yet, HELLO! I assure you, you will be dreaming about him after watching the movie. Styleblog.com.tw sat down with Noah Mills for an exclusive interview to find out what this Baltimore boy is all about, his style, what he looks for in a girl (yes ladies, he`s single and very available) and what it was like to work with the fabulous cast of SATC2.

Noah Mills, a Wilhelmina model who calls NYC his home, has graced the pages of numerous fashion magazines. You may recognize him from his ad campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors and Tom Ford, to name a few, but his role as one of Kim Cattrall`s boy-toy may just be his break-out role. What Brad Pitt was to Thelma & Louis, Noah Mills may be for SATC2. Noah beat out hundreds of men who auditioned for the coveted role, so not only is this guy a gorgeous face with a killer six-pack, but he`s got acting chops to boot!

He admits there`s no denying, he loves fashion and wearing nice clothes. His self described style is the laid back ease of a nice pair of distressed jeans, t-shirt and a great fitting jacket. When asked about what type of girl he is looking for his answer was easy, "I love women who are really passionate about what they are doing and nothing waivers them from their passion. They don`t care about what other people`s perception of them are. I really find that attractive about a woman."

And what does his part in SATC2 mean to him? "I knew it was a big deal and I knew that the part opposite Kim Cattrall (Samantha) was a big deal. I went in there and I knew I booked the part. I really felt that it was a character and not a model, I play a new york construction guy. I felt like I belonged there I didn`t feel like a model who was given an acting part, but an actor given an acting part". When asked about what it was like working with the cast, especially Kim Cattrall, Noah answered, "Kim Cattrall is a very classy, intelligent and very worldly woman. She was so warm. Of course, I was nervous when I first showed up to set, but everyone was so nice."

Noah isn`t seen for a very long time in SATC2 , but rest assured, he will be memorable. As for his acting future, he`s got big plans. Hoping to land more meaty roles, he`d love to be a big box office leading man one day. There is no doubt, he`s well on his way.

So ladies, get the sexiest Manolo`s lined up for a catwalk to your nearest movie theater and get ready to be swept off your feet by Noah Mills. We sure have been!
styleblog.com.tw

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)

30-05-2010
fashion insider

I saw the movie a few days ago and was so excited about Noah's part, but after that i got a little disappointed...I was hoping his role to be a bit bigger...sure he was brilliant, but i wanted to see more of him...and the movie of course is a must, amazing as always...hopefully he will take a bigger part of the 3d movie And in the meantime I hope to see him in many magazines and other movies! Go Noah!

30-05-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang View Post
Behind the scene photoshoot with Chiun Kai Shih for GQ Taiwan June 2010
In love

30-05-2010
V.I.P.

^^ I agree! His part was so small

30-05-2010
V.I.P.

Small.. but totally worth it