How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-05-2014
V.I.P.

Oskari Nyyssölä

Quote:
Agency: Nisch Management
Height: 184
Chest: 90
Waist: 78
Hips: 95
Size: 48
Shoe: 43
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Blue
nischmanagement.se

08-06-2014
.my prison is your brain.

He sort of looks like a young Hedi Slimane, would be amused if he books YSL.

17-06-2014
Mr. Magic

E. Tautz S/S 2015 London

style.com via marcbarna

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
18-06-2014
Mr. Magic

E. Tautz backstage

10magazine.tumblr.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
2 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
GET TO KNOW: OSKARI NYYSSÖLÄ
Photography Jukka Ovaskainen Model Oskari Nyyssölä (Nisch Management) Location Finnish National Opera, Helsinki

Behind Oskari Nyyssölä’s sharp gaze lies a 19 year old who possesses absolute charm, poise and eloquence. The Finnish student and ballet dancer’s remarkable presence and welcoming demeanour is captured by Jukka Ovaskainen at the prestigious Finnish National Opera.

Tell us, how long have you been dancing for and how did you get into ballet?
I can’t remember the time before dancing. I’ve done it all my life. Before I got into The Finnish National Opera Ballet School I was a contemporary kid who thought ballet was backwards and boring. Then two years ago, one of my friends who was in the school told me I should apply for it as well. At first, I took it as a good joke but later faced the reality: to become a good contemporary dancer, ballet technique is also needed. So I auditioned for the school although I felt quite stupid since I had no background in ballet. However they saw my potential and took me in. Now here I am dancing in tights I thought I’d never have to buy!

What do you enjoy most about being a part of the Finnish National Ballet?
I’m still a student but it is amazing being involved in the Finnish National Opera Ballet productions on the big stage. To perform in front of sold-out audiences feels quite different from when there was only mums and dads watching. It is great to work with all the professionals in the house: dancers, directors, choreographers etc. They all inspire me every day and that inspiration I’d say, is the best thing a dancer can get.

If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 languages, what would they be?
Well I’d like to keep my Finnish. It’s definitely not the most beautiful language but maybe that is why it deserves my love and sympathy. I wouldn’t give away my English either for I’ve noticed that it’s quite useful. Hebrew is not useful, at all, but I’d love to speak it. It’s honey for my ears.

What is one shocking thing that you’ve heard or been told about yourself before?
I’ve been told too many times that I tend to make this weird noise when I’m eating a banana. The claim is outrageous. I definitely do not make weird noises when I eat. Period.

If you could pick anywhere to live for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Hmm anywhere? I’d like to live everywhere. Staying in one place for the rest of my life would sound quite harsh.
bite-zine

.my prison is your brain.

How cool is he Loved his banana answer

1 Week Ago
windowshopping

Great interview! He sounds so charming. Perhaps it's just me, but I also see a bit of a resemblance to James Smith.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

nischmanagement.se

lost in thought

Whoa, those are great pictures. There's something very primal and raw about the way he photographs.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
nyyssola, nyyssölä, oskari