How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-12-2011
V.I.P.

Peter Ursich
PETER URSICH

22years old

HEIGHT: 6'1"
HAIR: BROWN
EYES: BROWN
SUIT: 40R
WAIST: 32
INSEAM: 32
SHOE SIZE: 11/12

With LA Models , photogenics

thefashionisto.com

Place of Origin:
Born in Los Angeles, CA. Lived most of my life in San Pedro, California.

Ethnic Origin:
½ Croatian ½ French Canadian

Birthsign:
Virgo

How discovered:
Very cool story – I actually just walked into LA Models with two pictures, a headshot and a body shot that the agency required (that I had seen on their website the night before). I had the two pictures printed from CVS Pharmacy about 3 hrs prior to walking in, and about an hour later and 60 or so models from other agencies being booted, I was selected to be in New Faces – Men @ LA Models. Very Lucky.

Favorite things:
I love peanut butter so much. Especially eating peanut butter right out of the jar. I love ice hockey, I love watching movies, and I just love sports in general. I love competitive things.

Favorite music, band:
Bone Thugs and Harmony. I love rap, I’m not like a poser white boy or anything, I just really like rap and the rap beat.

Hobbies:
Ice hockey, swimming. Lately, I have taken up modeling as a true hobby. I love working and I love modeling. I have been working quite a bit, and I love doing this for a living. And I plan to keep working hard at this and excelling to my fullest potential.

Favorite piece of clothing:
I actually do not have that many pairs of clothes, I am a jeans, plain shirt, and a flannel type of guy and a backwards hat. So favorite piece of clothing, definitely a LA hat or NY hat.

Favorite artist (any kind):
Steven Meisel. I was actually lucky enough to work with Steven Meisel, and being a fan of his work I couldn’t believe it was actually happening. But it did for two days, and it was truly phenomenal. We shot for an Italian Vogue editorial called Air Supply.

Place you would love to visit:
I’d love love love to go back to Croatia. I had gone in high school with one of my friends for 6 weeks during the summer. I would love to go back. I think I have to go back. Maybe if I go to Milan for modeling I can just go right across the Adriatic sea and visit my ancestors again. One of the coolest things in Croatia, where my family is from, almost the whole town were Ursich’s (my last name). So cool. I would recommend everyone to go Croatia, especially during the summer.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Traveling, traveling the world. And to do it thru modeling would be so extraordinary.

text : models.com

14-12-2011
V.I.P.

photogenicsmedia.com

V.I.P.

L.A. Confidential | Peter Ursich by Richard Pier Petit

Quote:
At a Glance–Next up in our Los Angeles lineup is Photogenics model Peter Ursich, captured if course by Richard Pier Petit. Easily, an editorial type of boy, Peter just returned from Milan, where he shot about a dozen stories. Now, he just needs to tap the New York market and we’re golden. / Grooming by Ernesto Casillas.

thefashionisto.com

V.I.P.

CHAOS magazine, The love issue Fall 2011
(There are more pics with peter in this issue)

Quote:
And God Created Man–Billy Winters photographs Photogenics model Peter Ursich for the latest edition of Chaos Mag. Taking a modest approach to the story, the Croatian model shines in an easy black and white series featuring the designs of Gucci, Paul Smith and other brands. / Makeup by Alexis Ellen with hair by Jakob Sherwood.

Cover

vincent-ko.com, thefashionisto.com

V.I.P.

He's also with : i lovemodels management in milan.

V.I.P.

Photos alexander habesland
Hair & Make-up by:Notburga Zoeggeler and Elena Tagliapietra

alexander habesland.blogspot.com

V.I.P.

"Restraint and Seclusion "

Styled by: Veronica Mazziotta and Diana Prince
Hair & Make-up by: Notburga Zoeggeler and Elena Tagliapietra

Models:
Calin Sitar @ I Love Model Management Milan
Giacomo Della Maestra @ I Love Model Management Milan
Davide Faggioli @ I Love Model Management Milan
Peter Ursich @ I Love Model Management Milan
Mario Skaric @ Independent Model Management Milan
Matthieu Inglese @ Independent Model Management Milan

alexander habesland.blogspot.com

V.I.P.

Quote:
Model Peter Ursich (I Love Model Management Milan) is wearing jewellery by Nanni.

alexanderhabesland.blogspot.com

V.I.P.

"Just a perfect day"
By byron mollinedo

byronmollinedo.com

V.I.P.

Feiyue shoes
SS 2012 campaign

feiyue-shoes.com

Feiyue Chapter 4: Playgrounds - Making of

V.I.P.