How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-11-2013
V.I.P.

Ross Hindmarch
Height: 6’2″ | 188cm
Chest: 40″ | 101cm
Waist: 31″ | 79.5cm
Collar: 16″ | 40.5cm
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue

LONDON: SUPA MODEL MANAGEMENT

Meet Northern lad Ross Hindmarch – the winner of a nationwide model search by British daytime TV show This Morning.
Selected from hundreds of applicants Ross, a Royal Navy Engineer, won over the judges with a series of photo shoots and lets face it, a body fit for a professional sportsman.
Ross is now signed to Supa Model Management in London and has already shot with Mariano Vivanco, a photographer instrumental in carving the career of David Gandy (who also launched his career on a British morning TV show model search).

Full Name: Ross Keegan Hindmarch
Birth date: 23.05.93
Birthplace: England, County Durham
Nickname: Woody
What’s your best feature: My girlfriend thinks its my eyes/body
Favourite grooming product: Probably my razor, nothing wrong with a clean shave.
Hobbies: Playing Guitar – I love playing Stereophonics on it. And going to the gym, I could spend all day in there.
Fitness Regime: It changes depending how I feel and what needs doing. I try go everyday and sometimes I follow a strict diet depending on how I want my body to look.
Favourite Movie: Inception, it’s got my two favourite actors in – Tom Hardy and Leonardo Dicaprio. They’re really good actors, and one day I want to be in a similar sort of position as them (in terms of their careers).
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Help Me by Stereophonics, it’s all about Stereophonics in the music world for me.
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Well… Eating Ben and Jerrys, and listening to Lilly Allen. Her music is cool.
What is your biggest fear?: Spiders! Standard. I hate them!
What is your dream country to visit?: America! I went to New York when I was five and saw the Twin Towers. I’ve always dreamt of going back. I love everything about America it’s so COOL!
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I’m a qualified Marine Engineer so probably Engineering. I love fixing things.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Well it’s only just started but, the moment I won the competition on ITV. It was a massive relief winning because i’ve never been so strict with my body in my life. It was intense! I treated it just how a bodybuilder treats Mr Olympia, I love that competition.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: Well I love the old-school 1920s New York style, like in The Great Gatsby. But the recent Italian style is really chic, depends on my mood I suppose.
Who are your idols?: Tom Hardy and Leonardo DiCaprio. They take every role they do so seriously and do it properly. I have never seen a bad film with them in and that says something. Also Arnold Schwarzenegger, he is a massive inspiration that taught me to believe in myself and never give in. I always listen to his Six Secrets to Success speech. He’s a big inspiration to anyone!
What was the last dream you remember?: I don’t remember but they’re always MAD! Alice in Wonderland Style haha!!
One word to describe yourself: Determined. If I want to do something eventually, however long it takes, it WILL happen.
Twitter name: @ross_keegan
Instagram name: ROSSHINDMARCH
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? I don’t really have a price… I think the reason of why you’re shaving it off is most important.

ftape

11-01-2014
Mr. Magic

Huntergather F/W 14.15 London

gq-magazine.co.uk via marcbarna

12-01-2014
front row

Versace F/W 14.15 Milan

style.com

13-01-2014
Mr. Magic

Versace backstage

hintmag.com

14-01-2014
Mr. Magic

Versace backstage

Facebook/Versace

19-01-2014
front row

AGENCY UPDATE

New York: Wilhelmina
London: SUPA
Milan: Why Not
Barcelona: View
Hamburg: Core

30-01-2014
Mr. Magic

Versace backstage

thelovemagazine.co.uk

24-03-2014
Mr. Magic

Hercules Universal Issue VI Spring / Summer 2014
Ph: Daniel Riera

viewmanagement.com

12-04-2014
the mysteries

Quote:
Brazilian "Super Scout" at Unsigned Management, Cesar Perin - who, let's just be clear, will manage my career when I eventually move down to London, sim? - recently photographed Unsigned model Ross Hindmarch JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT. And who can blame him? It's Ross Hindmarch, people! Cesar then took his photographs to the next level by turning them into super cute collages which you can now enjoy as an "exclusive" on my blog.

myportiswasp

Mr. Magic

Wonderland Magazine Online
Photography: Rokas Darulis
Styling: Christopher Preston
Models: Ross Hindmarch and Sam Worth @ Unsigned Management
Casting: Cesar Perin

rokasdarulis.com

30-05-2014
V.I.P.

Made in Brazil #8

10-06-2014