How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-11-2008
fashion elite

Im glad you guys posted this
I always thought Sean was a good model, but really.. unnecessary to have that attitude. Its weird because he always seemed 'nice' at modelhommes.. oh well :/

Last edited by sedirea; 22-11-2008 at 04:59 AM.

22-11-2008
trendsetter

Too bad he acts that way, he's a great model. But can you name a few cases where he has behaved like an idiot? I've read it other places to that he's cocky and so on, but I don't take things on the net too seriously.

22-11-2008
V.I.P.

He's young, so he's probably just immature and not a bad person.

22-11-2008
Ère de ℳodernité

Endless Rainbow > Are you talking about his attitude or did you hear him saying something pretencious. Because if you're talking about his attitude, i'd say be "careful" with that. I talk from my own experience as some people told me that before meeting me, they thought i was a super pretencious/haughty guy so...

22-11-2008
scenester

It's unfortunate to hear that he may act that way. Sean is such an amazing model and definitely someone I look up to. He seemed really fun and down to earth in his New York Times interview. Of course I haven't met him in person so I can really not tell you how he acts. It would be interesting to hear more about this from other sources though. He seemed to acknowledge his fans on his fan page on Facebook but who knows if that is a fake account or not... He hasn't posted in it for a long time.

Last edited by Ghostkeeper; 22-11-2008 at 09:04 PM.

22-11-2008
fashion insider

well he has an account on modelhommes and he always posts nice things even though i think he is kinda overrated not that i blame him i mean he is 19 and he is THAT famous and he knows he is sooo beautfiul who wouldnt feel like untouchable!! hahaha

22-11-2008
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostkeeper View Post
It's unfortunate to hear that he may act that way. Sean is such an amazing model and definitely someone I look up to. He seemed really fun and down to earth in his New York Times interview. Of course I haven't met him in person so I can really not tell you how he acts. It would be interesting to hear more about this from other sources though. He seemed to acknowledge his fans on his fan page on Facebook but who knows if that is a fake account or not... He hasn't posted in it for a long time.

That is his fake account, because on his REAL account he never acknowledge his fans not once, in fact most recently he deleted all of his fans and kept the people he only know, but if he deleted you , you aren't missing much at all...it's very boring, he got most of his pictures from ModelHommes. I don't know what made him delete all of the fans, ( most models add their fans, and I don't blame them ) that was mean because most of them would tell him how much they love him as a model...what a waste of their time. Sean has too much times on his hands, he could write his fans back, some fans would say he never do...David Gandy, & Taylor Fuchs do, why not him?

Some people might like him because he can be funny sometimes, but if you think you are better than anyone, than I don't see any funny in you. He really need to grow up. I work with models his age and they act down to earth and they don't think they are better than anyone....so why should he?!..that cocky jock is still in the back of his head.

Last edited by EndlessRainbow; 22-11-2008 at 11:51 PM.

22-11-2008
scenester

...Im done with Sean...But Oh well, I have no choice but to work with models, and I love just about all ( but him )...so next time I see him I guess I just have to be as fake as he is his self, but hopefully I won't be working with him anytime soon!

23-11-2008
trendsetter

just out of curiosity, what is your profession? ^

04-12-2008
backstage pass

Chanel Pre-Fall 2009

04-12-2008
Ère de ℳodernité

pants

That's pretty amazing he got to walk for Chanel

04-12-2008
teenage dream.

looking good!

04-12-2008
Alluring

Oh, seeing him at Chanel is quite unexpected, but fantastic, of course! I love the second outfit!

04-12-2008
backstage pass

IEndless Rainblow, great pix..... think he's in the new American Manhasset catalogue....just got it yesterday, but think it's him....

05-12-2008
French Chic

WONDERLAND DEC/JAN

TWO'S COMPANY

photography Tom Allen

(my own scans)

Last edited by Northern Star; 05-12-2008 at 05:42 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2007, 2010, april, march, opry, sean