How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-10-2011
front row

NICE...

03-10-2011
V.I.P.

BTW I asked him if he read the forum and he said:

Quote:
I read it now and again. I’ll take a look when I have a chance. Thanks.
Great to know, so be nice guys!

03-10-2011
Mr. Magic

Facebook/PerryEllis

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015
03-10-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas570 View Post
BTW I asked him if he read the forum and he said:

Great to know, so be nice guys!
everyone needs to be open to constructive criticism...

thanks for posting the pics!

04-10-2011
V.I.P.

^You're right even tho I don't think he needs many of them, he's great model

04-10-2011
V.I.P.

he looks so cute

05-10-2011
V.I.P.

Ph: GREG VAUGHAN

soulartisitmanagement

05-10-2011
V.I.P.

Simons Automne/Fall 2011 Le 31 Collection

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 05-10-2011 at 01:33 PM.
08-10-2011
the mysteries

Ph: Cliff Watts
soulartistmanagement

08-10-2011
the mysteries

Quote:
Sebastian Sauve by Tung Walsh for the new Hercules Fall/Winter 2011.12 issue.

homotography

10-10-2011
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Half American, half German, Sebastian Sauvé’s modeling career has rapidly climbed since it began in late 2009. His unconventional beauty and upbeat personality has caught the eye of influential figures in the fashion industry. Since his debut shoot for Attitude Magazine, he’s become a highly in-demand model. Sebastian’s highlighted magazine covers include FIASCO, Schön, GQ Style Russia, Tendencias, Carbon Copy, L’Officiel Hommes Germany and he’s been featured in several editorials for major men’s fashion magazines, such as, L’ Officiel Hommes, Vogue Homme Japan, GQ Style, Client and i-D. On top of all this, Sebastian has recently appeared in campaigns for Frankie Morello, Stone Island, and Zara Young.
In our interview, this male model of the moment shares his views on the fashion business and tells us a little bit about himself.

Patinya: How do you feel having become such an in-demand model? And how do you balance your personal life and modeling career?

Sebastian: I have to say that I feel pretty awesome. Who wouldn’t? Important people that know what they’re doing want to take my picture, spend time editing it and show it off to the world. That’s awesome!
My life and modeling are actually quite separate since I live outside of the city, a nice quiet town, where people have no idea about the industry. So yeah, they’re separate, which I like.

Patinya: How do your family and friends react when they see you in magazines or adverts?

Sebastian: Everyone supports it, enjoys it and likes talking about it, especially my mum. My friends and girlfriend joke about it but that’s what I like. We grew up making fun of each other, I’m glad modeling didn’t stop that.

Patinya: How would you describe yourself?

Sebastian: A stretched 10-year old.

Patinya: What’s your most memorable modeling job?

Sebastian: My most memorable job… Hard to say. Maybe my first editorial because I discovered my ‘look’ (sun in my eyes, little bit sad). My first ever show was CK, that was hectic so that was a milestone for me and very memorable. They’re all pretty unique to be honest, they’re all memorable.

Patinya: You’ve done some photo shoots with nudity, are you comfortable being naked in front of the camera and would you do a full-frontal editorial?

Sebastian: It doesn’t really feel any different fully dressed or with my wang out. The job’s still the same right? I’ve never done full frontal, though I wouldn’t mind except that’s something that needs to be done in style and for something big the first time, like with Steven Klein or for Mariano Vivanco’s book.

Patinya: What’s the most difficult shoot you’ve ever done so far? Have you ever refused to do what the photographers asked?

Sebastian: Difficult would be shooting outside advertising summer clothes in the middle of a windy British winter -thought I was going to get frostbite! My hands clamped shut for ages.
I’ve had to put a photographer in their place a couple times, nicely of course. Sometimes they try and get you naked, you’re not allowed so you say no. Sometimes they want you to do something really stupid but I know the picture’s going to look crap so I just explain to them why it’s a bad idea. Mostly it’s fine though. They know what they’re doing.

Patinya: What’s your most marked characteristic?

Sebastian: My left foot second little toe, it’s a toe to die for. LOL, I don’t know, I guess my lips because they look like they belong on a black guy.

Patinya: Have you ever been mocked for your massive lips? What’s your response?

Sebastian: Sure I’ve been mocked. But I enjoy being made fun of when the jokes are funny.

Patinya: What are the best and worst comments you’ve ever heard from the clients?

Sebastian: The best: We love you because you’re the only one that looks like you. Everyone else looks like each other.
The worst… nah it’s only good comments . I’ve been told I was fat once, I couldn’t stop laughing at them. I lost that job.

Patinya: What’s your opinion on the fashion industry today?

Sebastian: My opinion is they’re all crazy, the whole thing is insane! But it’s so much fun and constantly changes, I can hardly keep up. The best part is the wow factor and the worst part is wearing summer clothes in winter outside and winter clothes in summer in boiling hot rooms with no windows.

Patinya: Do you think male models should be paid or treated equally to the female?

Sebastian: No, female models deserve more for sure. It’s a tough world for them so they should be paid for the amount of **** they go through. I think us males as a whole could do with a bit more though, to be honest.

Patinya: What’s your view on the stereotype of ‘dumb’ male models?

Sebastian: Depends I guess. Some of them are but not much more than any other young adult. Any male 16-24 should be considered dumb, really. Male models could be considered smarter than average on account of all the cultural knowledge we gain visiting all these places around the world.

Patinya: You’re currently in a relationship, how do you guys deal with the long distance?

Sebastian: We deal with it well. We were already together 3 years before so had established a strong relationship before any of this happened. Trust, openness and joking are the key, always. And being extra-close when we’re together. I probably would have driven her crazy by now anyway if I was home all the time.

Patinya: What do you wear in bed? And what’s your underwear of choice?

Sebastian: Bed: comfy clothes. Sweat shorts and a 5xl t-shirt.
Underwear: Fruit of the Loom boxers are literally the most comfortable.

Patinya: Any bad habits? What’s your guilty pleasure?

Sebastian:Bad habits: Picking my nose, farting in department stores, peeling scabs, eating everyone’s leftovers, you name it. These are also all guilty pleasures.

Patinya: People would be surprised to know that you….

Sebastian: Have 5 nipples randomly placed all over my body and a tail which is called a nubin. LOL, not really, I’m pretty regular. Ooh, I can pick my nose with my tongue!

Patinya: If you could be a super hero, who would you be and why?

Sebastian: Well, Superman because he’s the best in terms of invincibility but he’s a bit of a loser in real life really. I’d go someone cool like The Flash or Green Lantern. I think I’d be Venom actually, he’s Badass!

Patinya: What would you like to find in a FedEx parcel if you were stranded on a remote island?

Sebastian: The Internet for entertainment reasons. Or maybe a comedian with a never-ending supply of good jokes.

Patinya: If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?

Sebastian: A lynx because they’re badass- living in trees and never ****ed with. Chilling all day, everyone’s your friend, go where you want eat what you want. Chillin’!

Patinya: What’s the best thing you’ve ever bid on on eBay?

Sebastian: 100 Spongebob stickers for 35 pence.

Patinya: How do you see yourself in 5 years from now? What’s your future plans?

Sebastian: Rich and famous, of course! Not really, though a bit rich would be cool. I’m a business man though so there’s a 1000 possibilities. I’ll be running a few businesses on the side or maybe playing evil villains in some movies.

Sebastian clearly doesn’t seem to take a bad photo. His impeccable features, boyish charms and fun attitude always please elite clients and everyone involved. There’s no doubt that he’s got what it takes in this new-wave male modeling industry, proven by him getting booked back-to-back for editorials, campaigns and shows. With all this success, he still remains humble and fun to be around. It’s obvious that his modeling career is on the rise, so we only expect great things from him in the future.

fiascoplus.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
10-10-2011
front row

I discovered him watching the series 'The Model Agency'. I love him.
He looks stunning, especially on his very first show for Calvin Klein.

Mr. Magic

artandcommerceproduction

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
12-10-2011
V.I.P.

Client Magazine 100 Faces of 2011

hommemodel

15-10-2011
the mysteries

soulartistmanagement