How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Tomasz Erb

Quote:
Agency: Elmer Olsen Management
Height: 6'1.5"
Shirt: 15.5
Suit: 40
Waist: 31
Inseam: 34
Shoe: 12
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
elmerolsenmodels

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Name: Tomasz Erb
City and Country of Origin: Polish-Canadian, originally from Rabka and Stary Sacz, Poland

How did you get discovered?
I walked into Elmer Olsen Model Management as it was recommended for me to go there. I was scouted on the subway in the past but I never really believed in myself actually taking up modeling until now...
What did you do prior to modeling?
I attended university studying for a degree in Biology which I got in early June
Your favorite past time is?
Spending time with those who mean the most to me, especially those who have had a profound influence on my character. I also practicing martial arts when I can.
What do you most look forward to about entering the modeling world?
I look forward to meeting different people in the industry. I would like to take this opportunity to grow as a person and the only way to do this is to approach others enthusiastically and take full advantage of exciting experiences. Also I look forward to taking on the challenge of adapting to change whether it be being on my own in another country or having to change the proportion of any muscle group on my body.
How do you describe your distinctive look?
If I had to use one word I would probably say "sophisticated" or "elegant"
If you have to choose a song that would best describe your life so far, which one would it be and why?
I would say "Kids" by MGMT. I feel it describes my journey of learning from those that are not necessarily family, but then one day you realize they becomes family. For me, it's a song that stimulates emotion.
johntancasting.blogspot

V.I.P.

models

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
erb, tomasz