Trevor Signorino - Page 6 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-09-2016
V.I.P.

You're right, really hot!!!

01-02-2017
front row

1st of all: He's beautiful.
2nd of all: He's humble and grateful for God's blessing which makes him even more beautiful.

A lot of models should learn from him - it's the personality that makes the package.

09-03-2017
rising star

Trevor in Towel Series #130 by Mario Testino

09-03-2017
fashion elite

he's so hot.

09-03-2017
V.I.P.

I just can't. Why is he so perfect. His body is glorious.

09-03-2017
V.I.P.

Wow... Okay, daddy.

07-07-2017
rising star

Trevor Signorino by Brent Chua for BENCH/Body
Grooming by Mari Matsumoto

benchbody.ph

04-09-2017
rising star

Trevor Signorino for Interview Magazine “Mail Order” by Simon Eeles

Photographer Simon Eeles
Grooming Benjamin Muller, Stoj & Eri Handa
Casting Stefanie Stein

interviewmagazine.com

09-09-2017
V.I.P.

Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2018

-vogue.com; elle.com; zimbio.com

1 Week Ago
fashion elite

Next Questions — Trevor Signorino

Quote:
NEW YORK — “I’m just an everyday guy. I’m 22-years-old, I go to school, I’m trying to get a degree, live an average life. The fact that I do get to possibly be on a billboard or a commercial or whatever is awesome, but it’s never going to change my character or who I am.” That Trevor Signorino, face of a Versace fragrance campaign and favorite of Bruce Weber, considers himself just an everyday guy ought to give everyday folk succor in these trying times. Everyday is simply not a word that anyone in full command of his or her faculties would use in relation to this flawless human specimen. Exceptional or extraordinary, either would more adequately begin to describe the Toms River, New Jersey native, but neither really do justice to the young man himself in his ascendency in the world men’s modeling.

Two and half years into modeling, Trevor has featured in fragrance and fashion advertising for Versace by Bruce Weber, shot advertising for Diesel, and claimed a cover of men’s fashion biannual Hercules, also by Weber. Countless editorials and runway appearances have additionally helped establish Trevor as one of the hottest prospects men’s modeling today. No surprise, then that Models.com has ranked Trevor on its Hot List. Still, though if asked, Trevor mentions that he is but three semesters away from graduating with a teaching degree. He already coaches high school football, which is something he loves. “I just love working with kids, watching them grow.” Teaching physical education and health as well as coaching football, basketball, or track are lifelong dreams of his, but Trevor is not about to turn his back on modeling.

Whatever path Trevor takes, it will be successful. He just has that air about him. Looking like he stepped straight out of central casting is one thing, but having two feet planted firmly on the ground will always serve Trevor well. “I’m in two worlds right now…so for now I’m just going to ride the wave.”

Credits include: Title, “Next Questions — Trevor Signorino”; Interview and video, Damien Neva at Next Management; Model, Trevor Signorino.

1 Week Ago
fashion elite

All I see is butterface. Body fit for modelling bathtowels, of course..but that's about it.

3 Days Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Bench enlists top model Trevor Signorino to star in their Bench/Body‘s Under The Stars advertising campaign captured by fashion photographer Brent Chua.

malemodelscene.net

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
signorino, trevor