How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Supporting Cast / Hommes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-07-2008
V.I.P.

^ Thanks!

Hopefully there will be interviews with him and stuff backstage at shows, from FTV coverage.

Have you ever noticed, he has really good personal style for someone whose just started

05-07-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie View Post
^ Thanks!

Hopefully there will be interviews with him and stuff backstage at shows, from FTV coverage.

Have you ever noticed, he has really good personal style for someone whose just started
oh dear you read my mind i was just about to say that !! seriously...i think its his personal charming that attracts the agent of red ......they seem to like him alot (D&G campaign hello !!). hes guna be huge .....i watched a video about him talking about starbucks and how discovered and stuff.... have to say hes a really cutie ,with a sweet personality that strike the people at once .

(my english is not so good..pardon me if i used something worng)

05-07-2008
V.I.P.

I agree! He may not be Tyson Ballou or Ryan Taylor but he has a good aura about him! He will definetely be huge! It's quite funny because one person at the beginning of this thread said how he'll only do well in beginners hype, I don't know about that because he seems to be doing very well.

Oh, your english is perfect!

05-07-2008
front row

beginners hype....... well....i think he is very aware of fashion (not like a lot of other male modeling beginners)...i mean you can tell from the pictures,he is not a beginner,he is a mean to be .i ve noticed him since last oct, and saw how he changed his body in only a month ...man ..that one is fascinating....honestly i dont really see how he fit in which major campaigns ,but hes def an edits raising star .

mh. i dont remember the name of the show now.....

05-07-2008
V.I.P.

Yep he does seem to be very aware, I agree.

Can you show me the video where he talks about how he was discovered and starbucks?

05-07-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie View Post
Yep he does seem to be very aware, I agree.

Can you show me the video where he talks about how he was discovered and starbucks?
oh so sorry ....my friend showed me that one and i didnt save it in my computer ...
i ll post it right away once i get to the friend ..if he dosent remember it i ll torture him to find out . lol

05-07-2008
front row

o.....kay.... he didnt mention how discovered....but he did say starbucks..lol
at the end of this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QC8oAqHAXQ

05-07-2008
V.I.P.

^ oh ok! I posted it before but thanks anyway

05-07-2008
V.I.P.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9q3mhBpF7S4

You can see him in this video, he looks really tired.

12-07-2008
V.I.P.

I saw one of his D&G campaign shots in i-D today! It looks better in print!

16-07-2008
V.I.P.

Here is his showlist for the SS09 shows! Credit to Dufy at ModelHommes who compiled this huge list of male models and what shows they did in the SS09 season!

TYLER RIGGS (11) - McQueen, Costume, Haute, Marni, Moschino, Trussardi, Girbaud, Givenchy, Hermes, Vuitton, Mugler

17-07-2008
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Credits and more pics here http://allthenewyoungdudes.blogspot.com/

18-07-2008
V.I.P.

^ Thanks for posting those, the pictures are hilarious!

18-07-2008
V.I.P.

I am so glad I didn't get into the party -- I met this Dolce & Gabbana model instead!

Quote:
Hearing the word "no," never felt so good. Last night, as I was trying to get into Paper Magazine's party featuring a performance by rap-star/fashionista Pharrell and his band NERD. Though I was personally invited by the magazine and confirmed days earlier, I was repeatedly ignored at the door. A lesser party girl might have taken this as her cue to go home, but not I. Smart move because by the end of the night I got to meet Tyler Riggs, (above) Dolce & Gabbana's next campaign model.

He looked slightly familiar at first, but the main reason why I even approached him was how odd -- in a good way -- he looked. His tight black jeans, vest and hat made him look more like the consummate east-end London party boy, than a New York City kid. When we started talking it turned out that he wasn't from either place. Tyler Riggs was actually born and raised in Tampa Florida. While playing with his band he met a fan who asked to take pictures of him for a fashion project. She posted the pictures on her blog online and it wasn't long before folks started emailing her to ask who the young stunner was. He was eventually signed to Red Model Management and the rest is history.
In just a few short months he has been shot by legendary photographer Steven Meisel, shot the Dolce & Gabanna campaign and also did the Top Man campaign, both of which are set to debut by this fall. The best honor of all though? Riggs got his first full media interview right here on AOL's StyleDash (this one, with me!). This kid is definitely going places.
[www.styledash.com]

18-07-2008
V.I.P.

[Styledash.com]

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2013, april, june, riggs, tyler