.my prison is your brain.
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 13 (London, Milan, Paris & NYC)
For the first time in tFS history exactly a year ago, we came together to tackle our mission of creating comprehensive and accurate showlists for all of the press-covered MALE runway shows. We more than accomplished our goal of proving that male model fans have every bit of a presence on this forum as the female model fans do. I'm sure we will be just as successful in our second year, and for all to follow. Thank you to everyone who contributes, it's a great team effort and the enthusiasm you all bring to the task is both contagious and a delight
For a recap of last year's efforts, the threads are here:
Men's S/S 2012
Men's F/W 2012
For a sample list, please refer to this post before creating your own:
(Please note the usage of alphabetical order by first name, show, season, city, the "Opened"/"Closed" or (O) (C) mentions), and the proper way to list if no last name).
And here are a couple of simple ground rules to keep the thread as organized as possible:
1. This thread will only focus on male models only.
2. No need to hurry! It is preferred that you do not create a showlist until all the images from the show become available. But if you compile a list of around 12 names from the already published pictures, then it is still okay to submit your list to the thread for further editing later on. Remember: Even if you cannot edit your own post any longer, the moderators will be able to help out whenever and wherever necessary. If there is an omission, please post the correction, and the original list post will be modified accordingly.
3. Don't forget the ones you didn't recognize! Most likely, there will be faces unidentifiable to you in the entire show. In those cases, please post/link to/upload the images of the unknowns alongside your list so others may help you by posting replies with the missing names. Refer to this post as an example:
* It has come to our attention that several sites are using our ID lists on their websites. In the future, as a common courtesy, please reference The Fashion Spot when doing so. Thank you. *
Thanks in advance for everyone who contributes!
Last edited by HeatherAnne; 06-09-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Lou Dalton S/S 2013 London
Billy @ NEXT London
Ibra @ TIAD
Johannes Schulze (C)
Konan Hanbury (O)
Last edited by Flashbang; 16-06-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Hackett S/S 2013 London
Joel Meacock (O)
Tomek Szalanski (C)
Last edited by Flashbang; 22-06-2012 at 03:07 AM.
Topman Design S/S 2013 London
Kye D'Arcy (O)
Malcolm De Ruiter (C)
Last edited by Flashbang; 18-06-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Joseph Abboud S/S 2013 London
Emilio Millar Escauriza
John Todd (O)
Juan Miguel Mirangles
Tomek Szalanski (C)
Last edited by Flashbang; 15-06-2012 at 01:18 PM.
2. Rafa Bodgar
6. & 12 Ben Allen
9. Jon Dartnell
10. Stas Svetlichnyy
1. Kye D'Arcy
3. Adam Loft Schulz?
7. Conor Skilbeck
8. Duncan Pyke
9. Felix Branch
10. Janis Ancens
1. Domi Szabo?
YMC S/S 2013 London
Conrad Leadley (C)
Tommy Cox (O)
Last edited by Flashbang; 22-06-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Oliver Spencer S/S 2013 London
Dan Felton (O)
Elliott @ Select
7. http://media.nowfashion.com/uploads/...encer-0625.jpg (C)
Last edited by Flashbang; 19-06-2012 at 06:49 AM.
|13, london, mens, milan, model, nyc, paris, rtw, runway, s or s, showlists|