Runway Model Showlists: Couture F/W 2012, RTW S/S 2013 (NYC, Milan, London & Paris)
Couture starts today, so it's time for yet another season of ID'ing!
We've been doing this for several seasons now and every time it's a great example of teamwork and symbolic of a strong community. This season will be no exception hopefully, so let the ID'ing begin!
Previous List Threads:
Ready-to-Wear S/S 08
Haute Couture S/S 08, Ready-to-Wear F/W 07.08, Cruise 09
Ready-to-Wear Major Cities S/S 09
Haute Couture S/S 09, Ready-to-Wear F/W 09.10, Cruise 10
Haute Couture F/W 09.10, Ready-to-Wear S/S 10, Pre-Fall 2010
Haute Couture S/S 10, Ready-to-Wear F/W 10.11, Cruise 11
Haute Couture F/W 10, Ready-to-Wear S/S 11, Pre-Fall 2011
Haute Couture S/S 2011, Ready-to-Wear F/W 2011, Resort 2012
Haute Couture F/W 2011, Ready-to-Wear S/S 2012, Pre-Fall 2012
Haute Couture S/S 2012, Ready-to-Wear F/W 2012, Resort 2013
For a sample list, please refer to this post before creating your own:
(Please note the usage of alphabetical order by first name, show, season, city, and the "Opened"/"Closed" or (O) (C) mentions)
And here are a couple of simple ground rules to keep the thread as organized as possible:
1. This thread will only focus on fashion weeks in the four major cities. In other words, please post all model showlists from NYC, London, Milan, or Paris. For the showlists of all other worldwide fashion weeks please visit that thread. Please note that this separation is primarily done for organization purposes.
2. No need to hurry! It is preferred that you do not create a showlist until all the images from the show become available. But if you compile a list of around 12 names from the already published pictures (Or if you were present at the show), then it is still okay to submit your list to the thread for further editing later on - however, please put "Incomplete" at the end of the showlist if you know it is not finished. Remember: Even if you cannot edit your own post any longer, the moderators will be able to help out whenever and wherever necessary. If there is an omission, please post the correction, and the original list post will be modified accordingly.
3. Don't forget the ones you didn't recognize! Most likely, there will be faces unidentifiable to you in the entire show. In those cases, please post/link to/upload the images of the unknowns alongside your list so others may help you by posting replies with the missing names. Refer to this post as an example:
4. Please refrain from discussions about casting. This thread will be dedicated to actual showlists, and opinions/views on casting should be directed to the S/S 2013 Casting Thread, which will be created in due time in this subforum.
If there are any other guidelines you feel should be included here, please let us know
Thanks in advance to everyone who participates/assists: let the fun begin and enjoy the coming months
- Fall/Winter 2013 Showlists (Please help us!) -
Last edited by fadedcolours; 01-07-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Atelier Versace F/W 2012.2013 Paris
Caroline Brasch Nielsen
Kati Nescher (C)
Lindsey Wixson (O)
Stef van der Laan
kate moss • lara stone • saskia de brauw
arthur gosse • benjamin eidem • clément chabernaud • simone nobili
Last edited by fadedcolours; 02-07-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Christophe Josse Haute Couture F/W 2012 Paris
Isaac @ Elite Paris
Lida Fox (O)
Lisa Prins (C)
Marine van Outryve
Last edited by fadedcolours; 18-08-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Bouchra Jarrar Haute Couture F/W 2012
Anna Maria Nemetz
Ava Smith (O)
Erjona Ala (C)
Last edited by fadedcolours; 04-08-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 2012 Paris
Caroline Brasch Nielsen
Daria Strokous (C)
Franziska "Franzi" Müller
Hanne Gaby Odiele
Iris van Berne
Julia Nobis (O)
Monika "Jac" Jagaciak
Rosanna "Ros" Georgiou
Last edited by Faith Akiyama; 03-07-2012 at 04:12 AM.
*Ji Hye* Sung Hee* Chiharu* Manuela* Ashleigh* Kremi* Fei* Sui * Ming * Marie * Josephine * Nadja * Katya* Juliana* Kate* Lara* Pauline * Sigrid* Coco * Sasha* Freja* Daul*
|2012, 2013, couture, f or w, london, milan, model, nyc, paris, rtw, runway, s or s, showlists|