Runway Model Showlists: Couture S/S 2011, RTW F/W 2011 (NYC, Milan, London & Paris)
Couture starts today, so it's time for yet another season of ID'ing!
We've been doing this for several seasons now and every time it's a great example of teamwork and symbolic of a strong community. This season will be no exception hopefully, so let the ID'ing begin!
Previous List Threads:
Ready-to-Wear S/S 08
Haute Couture S/S 08, Ready-to-Wear F/W 07.08, Cruise 09
Ready-to-Wear Major Cities S/S 09
Haute Couture S/S 09, Ready-to-Wear F/W 09.10, Cruise 10
Haute Couture F/W 09.10, Ready-to-Wear S/S 10, Pre-Fall 2010
Haute Couture S/S 10, Ready-to-Wear F/W 10.11, Cruise 11
Haute Couture F/W 10, Ready-to-Wear S/S 11, Pre-Fall 2011
Worldwide Thread S/S 09 (S/S 08.09 for Southern Hemisphere)
Worldwide Thread F/W 09.10 (F/W 09 for Southern Hemisphere)
For a sample list, please refer to this post before creating your own:
(Please note the usage of alphabetical order by first name, show, season, city, and the "Opened"/"Closed" or (O) (C) mentions)
And here are a couple of simple ground rules to keep the thread as organized as possible:
1. This thread will only focus on fashion weeks in the four major cities. In other words, please post all model showlists from NYC, London, Milan, or Paris. For the showlists of all other worldwide fashion weeks please visit that thread. Please note that this separation is primarily done for organization purposes.
2. No need to hurry! It is preferred that you do not create a showlist until all the images from the show become available. But if you compile a list of around 12 names from the already published pictures (Or if you were present at the show), then it is still okay to submit your list to the thread for further editing later on - however, please put "Incomplete" at the end of the showlist if you know it is not finished. Remember: Even if you cannot edit your own post any longer, the moderators will be able to help out whenever and wherever necessary. If there is an omission, please post the correction, and the original list post will be modified accordingly.
3. Don't forget the ones you didn't recognize! Most likely, there will be faces unidentifiable to you in the entire show. In those cases, please post/link to/upload the images of the unknowns alongside your list so others may help you by posting replies with the missing names. Refer to this post as an example:
4. Please refrain from discussions about casting. This thread will be dedicated to actual showlists, and opinions/views on casting should be directed to the S/S 2011 Casting Thread, which will be created in due time in this subforum.
If there are any other guidelines you feel should be included here, please let us know :flower:
Thanks in advance to everyone who participates/assists: let the fun begin and enjoy the coming months :D
^Oh I see...the look came as the finale of the finale and wasn't in the show itself. Hmm, that's a tough one? I guess I'll put her as closing the finale and Frida as closing the show. And this is what I meant before:
Last edited by Faith Akiyama; 08-03-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Ingrid Vlasov F/W 11 Paris
Jiang Jiao Xi
Kristy Kaurova (C)
Lindsay Lullman (O)
Kind of ridiculous to have a new thread when this season is almost over, although I'm guessing these new threads are started through a programme.
Moncler Gamme Rouge F/W 11 Paris
Danielle Zinaich (O) (C)
Hanaa Ben Abdesslem
Suzie Bird (C)
Tayane Leao Melo
1. http://images.vogue.it/imgs/sfilate/.../HQ/00130h.jpg (girl on the left)
Last edited by Faith Akiyama; 09-03-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Louis Vuitton F/W 11 Paris
Aymeline Valade (O)
Caroline Brasch Nielsen
Freja Beha Erichsen
Kate Moss (C)
Marike Le Roux
Mengyao Ming Xi
Monika Jac Jagaciak
Rianne ten Haken
Xiao Wen Ju
Anna Maria Jagodzinska & Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak
Last edited by Faith Akiyama; 09-03-2011 at 10:14 AM.
before the finale even. Elle.com however had Frida (I think they get their images from imaxtree). I'm so confused. Maybe check catwalking too to be sure?Most sites I checked (wwd, styles, fashionmag) had Kirsi as last look -
Last edited by fadedcolours; 09-03-2011 at 06:38 AM.
Junko Shimada F/W 11 Paris
Diana Moldovan (O)
Janka Zachnikova (C)
Melissa Johannsen "MJ"
Last edited by fadedcolours; 09-03-2011 at 07:03 AM.
|#2, 11, 1112, couture, f or w, london, milan, model, nyc, paris, rtw, runway, s or s, showlists|