How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-07-2010
I love you too

^^ I'm sure it's impossible.
As for the interview it's seems so... uncomfortable. Alyona asked some really strange questions. I'm dissapointed.

26-07-2010
windowshopping

and video of this interview is here

27-07-2010
scenester

various russian sites spread a rumor that Alyona has been fired from Vogue Russia today

27-07-2010
tfs star

^Really? I can't believe it!!!!!

scenester

well... it began from russian actrees twitter and there no COnde Nast comments

27-07-2010
scenester

Johnathan Newhaus head of Conde Nasr Ru confirmed rumors

27-07-2010
tfs star

This is a sad notice. I loved Aliona's work. Vogue Russia is becoming one of my favorite publications...

Some Like It Hot

*Vogue.ru

Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Russian Vogue editor Aliona Doletskaya leaves the journal

Russian Vogue editor Aliona Doletskaya decided to leave the publishing house Condť Nast Russia.

President of Condť Nast International Jonathan Newhouse (Jonathan Newhouse) appealed to the company with the following letter:

"Some time ago, Alain Doletskaya told me that she would resign as chief editor of Russian Vogue, a position she held for almost 13 years, and start a new life - perhaps write a book or try a new career. Since Russia - as well as the whole world - was still in a difficult economic situation, I asked Alain to wait until it is more opportune moment.

Today it is obvious that we emerge from the crisis, so I do not want to interfere Alenina plans. With great sadness, I accept her decision to leave the magazine.

It is impossible to overestimate the contribution of Alena Doletskaya in the development of Russian Vogue. In the late 1990's culture of glossy magazines in Russia was still low. None of the existing market magazines do not have the necessary understanding of the Vogue fashion, beauty, photography and had expressed a visual language. There was little the journalists who were experts in those fields. All you had to create from scratch. Alena managed to do this. She has assembled a team has found and nurtured young journalists to set the highest standards of quality and fanatically worked to make Vogue the most beautiful and influential fashion magazine, not only in Russia but also in the world.

Moreover, Alain Doletskaya itself is the embodiment of Vogue: she is just as charismatic and elegant-on, as published by its journal. Alain is a true style icon, an incarnation of glamor - and in their own country and in international fashion circles.

Image Alena is great, but no less magnificent magazine created by it. It appeared in the magazine her talent and dedication. In short, the Vogue - simply the best gloss-st journal in Russia. Twelve years ago, the first cover of September Vogue rooms decorated photographer Mario Testino (Mario Testino). At present the September cover - picture Murtha Alas (Mert Alas) and Marcus Piggot (Marcus Piggott). These photographers, who embody the best there is today in fashion and in a magazine photo. And this is an excellent example of what high standards established in the Russian Vogue Alena.

In the very near future we will announce the name of the new editor of Russian Vogue. The role of Alena in the formation of the magazine is so unique that in a sense, it is impossible to replace. I thank Alain for all that she did for the magazine and wish her success of her plans for the future ".
*Vogue.ru

Some Like It Hot

*Vogue.ru

V.I.P.

Wow, that's too bad. VR was amazing thanks to her!

Thanks for sharing the article, Chanelcouture09.

backstage pass

New VR editor-in-chief: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%...B2%D0%BD%D0%B0
Victoria Davydova, former TATLER editor-in-chief.

27-07-2010
tfs star

its so sad((((

27-07-2010
front row

Davydova has no style, she is forner glamour editor. This place was suitable for her because of her cheap style.i can't imagine her on alyona's place. This is really sad news

27-07-2010
V.I.P.

I'm so sad after hearing that news. Hope new eic will continue Aliona's direction, she was great editor. Hope she will stay in magazine-world.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aliona, doletskaya