How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-03-2013
trendsetter

Not putting Kim on the cover of Vogue is one thing, but banning her from a party, that you have to pay to get in anyway, is another. I don't even like Kim, but it's not like Anna herself is flawless. Sure she's Vogue's longest running EIC, but she's no Diana Vreeland. (Diana Vreeland would find some way to make reality tv/newbie rich trash to work in her favor. She wouldn't ban it.)

30-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKnardi View Post
^that's funny, is kayne still running his so called "high-fashion" label? I thought they closed it down actually...
I think he put his latest collection on hold until Lindsay Lohan and Whitney Port can become his creative directors...
I can't see Anna and Hitchens together at all- even to be friendly to one another at a party...very strange...

30-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild roses View Post
Not putting Kim on the cover of Vogue is one thing, but banning her from a party, that you have to pay to get in anyway, is another. I don't even like Kim, but it's not like Anna herself is flawless. Sure she's Vogue's longest running EIC, but she's no Diana Vreeland. (Diana Vreeland would find some way to make reality tv/newbie rich trash to work in her favor. She wouldn't ban it.)
You do realize this is from Daily Mail (originally Star magazine)? Its complete and utter nonsense, that is reported again and again, just a celebrity name changed. First it was Victoria Beckham (featured in the mag, and her brand as well, constantly) who she hated, and then it was Kate Upton (several eds, and will be on the June cover), now its Kim Kardashian! Its just incredibly stupid, and something the tabloids, and those trash media outlets constantly do without even trying to "look" credible.

As for her not being Diana Vreeland, perhaps not, perhaps hers is not as exciting and creative book as Diana's was, but let me tell you one thing, from everything i read about both women; Anna is what Vreeland never ever was, and didnt even try to comprehend, a true businesswoman! And that is why a new role is being created for her to keep her, so when she is done with Vogue she still has a position to use all her power she has gained in these years, and not being fired in a day, or finding out on TV like Vreeland or Mirabella. The woman is pretty much a genius at how she has played this, courting the ambassador job to get leverage, you cant write this stuff, if true.

31-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
You do realize this is from Daily Mail (originally Star magazine)?
The original poster didn't quote a source, so no i didn't. Nor do I read gossip/tabloid magazines. Also, I assumed wrongly, but I assume when people put stuff here like that--if it's in the actual person topics, and not say the blind items topic--that it comes from a reliable source. So I'm not going to apologize for my comments when I wasn't even the one spreading misinformation around. Go after the OP for putting gossip here instead of me for commenting on it (i might add I wasn't the only one to respond to it).

31-03-2013
V.I.P.

No matter if it is true or not- I will be thrilled when someone, somewhere finally stands up to the Kardashian BFBF Machine and points out how ridiculous the entire thing is...In fact, I think I just saw four horsemen ride by...

31-03-2013
clever ain't wise

This thread has seen enough discussion about this Kim K rumor. Please take any further discussion to RHI.

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 31-03-2013 at 05:01 PM.

18-04-2013
V.I.P.

Bruce Springsteen looked unrecognisable with his short hair and clean shave while leaving his hotel with wife Patti Scialfa, as Anna Wintour exits the building at the same time, April 17

dailymail.co.uk

18-04-2013
I don't know

lmao at how they're hogging the space. She must not be used to not going first

18-04-2013
tfs star

She looks like she is not having it haha

18-04-2013
When in doubt, wear red.

The second picture is hilarious

19-04-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
lmao at how they're hogging the space. She must not be used to not going first
Bruce better be careful, if she feels slighted, Anna could easily turn him into a pillar of salt...

19-04-2013
front row

haha attention whore

19-04-2013
fashion elite

This is so LOL!

20-04-2013
V.I.P.

That is so funny, The Curt has some even funnier shots where a fan is trying to get to Bruce but Anna (of course) is standing in a way of his dreams! And even she cracked a smile.

20-04-2013
V.I.P.

BTW- don't you just love seeing world famous zillionaires who go to big time fashion events dressed like they just finished washing the car...? I will bet Anna is NOT impressed either...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, anna, february, september, wintour