Anna Wintour (February 2012 - September 2014) - Page 39 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
14-05-2013
V.I.P.

wwd.com
Quote:
Anna Wintour's New Title Landing on Condé Nast Mastheads
Condé-nologists at 4 Times Square have been wondering when Anna Wintour’s name and new title, artistic director, would start appearing on the mastheads of the company’s magazines. It’s June for some, July for others. Vanity Fair, Lucky and W are some of the titles that have listed her in the June issues, while a handful — like Glamour, Allure and Vogue itself — have left her out. A Condé Nast spokeswoman attributed the disparity to each title’s production schedule but said that by July everyone should be caught up. For those interested in such things, Wintour’s name appears in the same bottom bunk as former editorial directors Alexander Liberman and James Truman, below the editorial and business staffs and Condé executives officers, and to the left of editorial director Thomas J. Wallace.

14-05-2013
V.I.P.

I guess I shouldn't feel bad about not getting an invitation this year...again...

Last year’s silly, dramatic Met gala rumor was that Anna Wintour had banned Kim Kardashian from attending, leaving Kanye West to go stag.

This was obviously not the case this year–Kardashian not only attended the event, but was also welcomed into Wintour’s home the night before.
However, if the celebrity gossip rags are to be believed (which, ya know), this year’s Met Ball was not as drama-free as it seemed. Wintour supposedly put the ban on Kim’s momager Kris Jenner, as well as the cast of The Real Housewives of New York, Radar Online reports.

While we kind of doubt Wintour literally exclaimed “One Kardashian is enough!” as the report suggests, we’re inclined to believe the rest. Kris Jenner and the Real Housewives aren’t exactly the A-list types we’re used to seeing on the Met Gala red carpet. But we guess we can’t really blame them for trying–or Wintour for supposedly leaving them off the guest list.

Fashionista.com

24-05-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
QUOTE:
Anna Wintour's New Title Landing on Condé Nast Mastheads
Condé-nologists at 4 Times Square have been wondering when Anna Wintour’s name and new title, artistic director, would start appearing on the mastheads of the company’s magazines. It’s June for some, July for others. Vanity Fair, Lucky and W are some of the titles that have listed her in the June issues, while a handful — like Glamour, Allure and Vogue itself — have left her out. A Condé Nast spokeswoman attributed the disparity to each title’s production schedule but said that by July everyone should be caught up. For those interested in such things, Wintour’s name appears in the same bottom bunk as former editorial directors Alexander Liberman and James Truman, below the editorial and business staffs and Condé executives officers, and to the left of editorial director Thomas J. Wallace.
Her name appears as Conde Nast's artistic director in the Italian Glamour May 2013 issue

glamour.it

24-05-2013
V.I.P.

Anna Wintour at the MoMA Party in the Garden event in New York.

fashionologie.com

25-05-2013
V.I.P.

Chic!

HQ

zimbio

25-05-2013
V.I.P.

^In Marni 2013 S/S.

25-05-2013
V.I.P.

^ nice dress, but she has her preferable choices...

04-06-2013
V.I.P.

2013 CFDA Fashion Awards

fabsugar.com

04-06-2013
V.I.P.

She looked fabulous, I love all these different shades of blue.

04-06-2013
V.I.P.

Blue mix is ok but that combo does nothing for me. I almost hate it. Especially fur trim on the jacket...

05-06-2013
V.I.P.

Just read Front Row, wow! I would recommend to every fan to get it, its soo well researched, and while the writer does seem to sometimes take cheap shots at her, which brings the book down a bit, you cant deny the amazing work he has done by finding people who worked or knew her on her way up.

05-06-2013
fashion insider

She is wearing custom pieces from Resort (ODLR and Marc Jacobs)

08-06-2013
V.I.P.

Anna Wintour and Jenna Lyons at the J.Crew and CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund dinner in NYC.

fashionologie.com

09-06-2013
V.I.P.

^ Love this, she looks fantastic.

09-06-2013
Alluring

Does anybody who designed her necklace? She's wearing it with every single outfit.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, 2014, anna, february, september, wintour