How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-06-2006
V.I.P.

I like her interview you can see she knows what she is tallking about.But how charming is Liz Tilberis i cant belive it but she is so nice i loved her interview.
While Anna looked scary and tough Liz came across kind and nice.I guess not all editor in chiefs are monsters!

23-06-2006
VSFS 2009!

I like her, it's a tough job to be an editor at Vogue but I think she's doing a good job, despite THE NEVER-ENDING LINE OF CELEB COVERS AND CAROLINE T EVERY EVERY SINGLE MONTH! But besides that, it's great. Oh, I am a Caroline fan, just don't need to see her every issue.

23-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassAngel
I like her, it's a tough job to be an editor at Vogue but I think she's doing a good job, despite THE NEVER-ENDING LINE OF CELEB COVERS AND CAROLINE T EVERY EVERY SINGLE MONTH! But besides that, it's great. Oh, I am a Caroline fan, just don't need to see her every issue.
I agree despite endless celeb covers(some excellent)and Caroline editorials Anna Wintour is doing an amazing job and knows fashion from inside out!

23-06-2006
VSFS 2009!

Admittedly, I have too liked some of the celeb cover. I believe the one with Nicole Kidman a couple of years ago in that silver (forgot the designer) fishtail gown was amazing. Nicole used to look so beautiful without all the botox...

23-06-2006
front row

On her "myspace":

"Television: I don't have time to watch television......but if I do, I like Will and Grace"

24-06-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassAngel
Admittedly, I have too liked some of the celeb cover. I believe the one with Nicole Kidman a couple of years ago in that silver (forgot the designer) fishtail gown was amazing. Nicole used to look so beautiful without all the botox...
I love that cover too its one of the best,and Nicole wore Versace Atelier amazing gown.I think Nicole is still stunning even with Botox!
I also loved Gwen Stefani cover!

26-06-2006
V.I.P.

A tidbit from my beautiful husband, Gawker?

Quote:
Thursday, 8pm: I’m walking home from a friend’s house via 7th ave when I notice a woman about ten feet ahead of me stumbling in her heels. The straps were not staying put on her shoes and she kept getting her heel caught and stumbling, say, every 10 seconds or so. The man she was walking with never seemed to notice or care. But the best aspect of this story was that, as we approached a crosswalk, an ambulance came roaring down 7th avenue, with horns and lights and sirens blaring. It had its blinker on indicating it was going to make a left turn, cutting in front of me and this woman and her companion. Well, this lady was having none of it. She stepped right in front of the oncoming ambulance, as it attempted to make a turn, and put her hand up, shouted, “I’m crossing!!!” and proceeded to cross the street, stumbling in her heels the entire way. I’d say the rescue was delayed maybe 30 seconds due to this, and perhaps someone died. The woman? Anna Wintour. I guess the devil crosses when she sees fit!

26-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatterak
On her "myspace":

"Television: I don't have time to watch television......but if I do, I like Will and Grace"

that's not her real myspace... i have her as my top friend, though

i was just about to post the gawker sighting... what a bitch :p

27-06-2006
V.I.P.

This all sounds like an urban legend to me...I don't think too many sane people walk in front of an emergency vehicle on call...Really!!

And her "MySpace"...come on...She has time to do this for the fun of it...?
Come on...

27-06-2006
backstage pass

The devil, when she was innocent
Quote:
Originally Posted by soozq
i really wanna see a picture of anna when she was in her teen years, or even early twenties... cant seem to find anything!!
This is taken from Issue 2 of Another Magazine, photo attributed to film producer Michael White. There's no indication of what year the pic was taken but she's bright eyed and rosy cheeked so it was obviously before The Devil Wears Prada author was a twinkle in her mama's eye...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wintour.jpg (263.8 KB, 136 views)

28-06-2006
V.I.P.

^^ That's the most amazing picture! A real little cute Mod London Girl, Yeah Baby!! She evidently had a great little bod too, so I guess she was a very hot ticket!! Thanks, she is endlessly interesting, I'd love to meet her sometime...

28-06-2006
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdofparadise
This is taken from Issue 2 of Another Magazine, photo attributed to film producer Michael White. There's no indication of what year the pic was taken but she's bright eyed and rosy cheeked so it was obviously before The Devil Wears Prada author was a twinkle in her mama's eye...
Yeah, that pic must be from 1970-3. It's awesome, thanks

28-06-2006
V.I.P.

^^ Do you think it's that late? I was thinking more like mid to late 60s... She appears to be in her mid to later teens...

28-06-2006
front row

thanks so much for the picture, karma to ya!

28-06-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdofparadise
Thats the first picture I have ever seen with Anna having long hair. I think the bob suits her

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2005, 2010, anna, january, march, wintour