How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-02-2012
V.I.P.

fashionologie

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

16-02-2012
front row

Running for Marc by MJ show with Holli Rogers (Head Buyer for Net-a-Porter.com)
(This is the Before shot, above appears to be the After shot)
(source: altamira)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lzerezKAje1qan456o3_250.jpg (72.7 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by raica; 16-02-2012 at 07:15 PM.
18-02-2012
front row

Caroline Issa and Lily Kwong Share their Secrets for Glossy Winter Hair

With her signature slicked-back ponytail or bun, London-based Tank magazine publisher and executive fashion director Caroline Issa is one of those girls who has beautiful hair year-round. Watching her each February during the fall season of fashion shows in New York—a time when it’s generally dry and below-freezing outside, and hair tends to become flat, dull, and brittle—her gloss becomes even more impressive. For these sort of days, Issa swears by Frédéric Fekkai’s Shea Butter hair mask as an addition to her usual regime: towel-dried hair spread with a dollop of Davines’ OI/OIL, a fair-trade Amazonian roucou oil. “It’s still a bit of a cult secret,” she says of the salon brand she found through her hairstylist, Angelo Seminara, of London’s Trevor Sorbie salon. Her other secret: “I eat a lot of salmon, all the stuff my Chinese mother tells me makes my hair strong and healthy.”

(source: vogue)

18-02-2012
front row

From Vogue and Prism blog. I love the first pic. She looks so exotic and different to everyone else.
1st pic: Wearing Joseph coat, Jason Wu blouse, Joseph pants, Prada shoes

Last edited by raica; 18-02-2012 at 06:40 PM.
19-02-2012
V.I.P.

style.com

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
19-02-2012
V.I.P.

carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/

V.I.P.

peter stigter

20-02-2012
girl who fell to earth

are the last couple shots from london?

20-02-2012
V.I.P.

^ I think so, yes.

21-02-2012
V.I.P.

corbis and bfanyc

23-02-2012
V.I.P.

vogue it

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

vogue.com

25-02-2012
V.I.P.

She looks so cute here!!!

style.com

26-02-2012
V.I.P.

grazia.it

26-02-2012
V.I.P.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
caroline, issa