How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2012
V.I.P.

nymag.com

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

08-03-2012
girl who fell to earth

that last outfit is a bit better..
anyone know what brand those shoes are (the ones that are close up on that instagram-type pic)?
not sure if i actually like them... just curious

09-03-2012
windowshopping

Such a gorgeous face!

V.I.P.

elle.com

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
13-03-2012
V.I.P.

V.I.P.

gastrochic

17-03-2012
fashion icon

I think those shoes are Louis Vuitton.

I like her coat in the last picture.

17-03-2012
V.I.P.

I love this coat in the first pic - anyone know who makes it??

I think these are during Men's FW

lee oliveira

18-03-2012
front row

Best smile ever.
(source: vogue)

Tank Magazine Executive Fashion Director

I definitely want to take advantage of all the great, feminine dresses and skirts that came out for spring. I still will be faithful to the sharp tailoring and trousers I love, but the Jason Wu and Prada dresses and skirts have me wanting to experiment with the more feminine silhouette I have never really gravitated to—until now!
Below: Prada Spring 2012

18-03-2012
front row

From the Beauty Tonic website - on Caroline's beauty regimen:

Born and bred in Montreal, I grew up in a very multi-cultural home (My mother is Chinese, my father is half Lebanese-half Iranian!) – I went to university in Philadelphia and studied in an undergrad business programme at the Wharton School, and upon graduation, moved to San Francisco to work as a management consultant. My clients were in the retail and consumer brand sector and I got to live in Seattle, Texas, Singapore and then moved to London to work on the Boots account. It was there that I met the founders of what was then a small company called Tank, who were producing a quarterly magazine as well as doing art direction and consultancy for brands such as Giorgio armani perfumes, Jean Paul Gaultier perfumes, Levi’s and Prada. I was hooked and joined as a partner in the business. Almost 9 years later, I’m still there! In 2009, at the height of the economic crisis, we launched www.becauselondon.com as our digital fashion and culture magazine and it’s been a fascinating onwards-and-upwards journey as ever!

I think I probably define “low maintenance” – I wash my face with either Guinot or Vaishalay face wash, then if I remember put some Guinot toner on, and then moisturize. IF I wear makeup, it’ll only be one coat of Chanel mascara, a quick bronzer blusher and some lip balm! My hair is wild and curly – I tend to try to tame it by slicking it back with wet-look gel into a tight chignon so that I don’t need to deal with it. It’s rare for me to leave it down and when I find the courage to, I put in loads of de-frizzer! I love my tweezers! It’s all about eyebrow maintenance!! My three most essential products are Embryolisse moisturizer, Rose lipbalm and Nature Bisse hand cream! My ’signature ‘ beauty look? Is a red lip. All you need when you go out at night is black mascara and a red lip. Angelo SEminara cuts my hair and I go to Guinot Salon for facials, I recently had one fantastic Vaishalay facial and I am now hooked!
My family always said drink lots of water, moisturize and floss! They all have good teeth and skin My diet is pretty well rounded – I eat all the food groups and try to get the daily recommended servings of fruits, veggies, protein, etc – but I definitely have both a sweet tooth and crave salty crisps constantly. I have an amazing trainer Ray Kelly (www.thefitnesscoach.com) who does a circuit tailored at increasing strength – I have no idea what anything is called – needless to say, after every hour I feel both exhausted and elated!
I Love how Confucius puts it: Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.

21-03-2012
front row

(source: the sartorialist)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21412Furblacktwo_0303Web.jpg (170.1 KB, 13 views)

22-03-2012
front row

Her streetstyle for the shows definitely resembled a type of "uniform" for the season, fabulously tailored pants, great coats and some sort of print. She looked super classy this season in my opinion.

30-03-2012
tfs star

29/03/2012 - Moscow, Vika Gazinskaya show

buro247

windowshopping

altamira

01-04-2012
windowshopping

© stockholm-streetstyle.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
caroline, issa