Dior HC F/W 16.17

zimbio

05-07-2016
V.I.P.

Giambattista Valli HC F/W 16.17

zimbio

08-07-2016
V.I.P.

Chiara Ferragni attends the Fendi Roma 90 Years Anniversary Welcome Cocktail at Palazzo Carpegna on July 7, 2016 in Rome, Italy.

zimbio

22-07-2016
trendsetter

I dont know if im reading to much from this...

V.I.P.

Out in Los Angeles - August 9, 2016

starity.hu

03-09-2016
V.I.P.

Venice Film Festival

elle.es

03-09-2016
V.I.P.

Anyone want to take a crack at what "her style" is? Some members of the fashion pack have a recognizable style, but I am having a hard time figuring Chiara out.

V.I.P.

She's a muse. She's paid to attend events as a social media mannequin so I think she just wears what they give her. She's got a really diminutive frame so everything she wears comes off quite feminine. I dunno. She's a fashion tourist. She doesn't really stay with any silhouette very long. Let's just say she's a european chameleon.

04-09-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_savy View Post
She's a muse. She's paid to attend events as a social media mannequin so I think she just wears what they give her. She's got a really diminutive frame so everything she wears comes off quite feminine. I dunno. She's a fashion tourist. She doesn't really stay with any silhouette very long. Let's just say she's a european chameleon.
Thank you for your reply

I do have some difficulty agreeing that the new social media fashion celebrities are muses though. I can see why designers would want her to wear their clothes, but I am not sure if she influence the designs... But maybe she and the other social-media girls do.

Last edited by eizhowa; 04-09-2016 at 03:48 PM.
04-09-2016
V.I.P.

10-09-2016
V.I.P.

Chiara Ferragni attends Harper's Bazaar's celebration of "ICONS By Carine Roitfeld" presented by Infor, Laura Mercier, and Stella Artois at The Plaza Hotel on September 9, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

11-09-2016
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_savy View Post
Fashion tourist - that's great!!!

I understand that she's pretty and is so chameleonic she suits so many styles, but I don't understand why people on social media just LOVE her.

12-09-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicciolina View Post
Fashion tourist - that's great!!!

I understand that she's pretty and is so chameleonic she suits so many styles, but I don't understand why people on social media just LOVE her.
I have thought about this a lot and I think her followers are largely is non-rich people with an intense desire to be rich and famous. She has no style that I can recognize, but she wears ALL the luxury items and has her picture taken wherever she goes. I think the Kardashians have so many fans for the same reason. I sort of hope I am wrong though, because it is a sad (and a bit scary) world if so many people desire to be rich and famous for no good reason.

V.I.P.

Chiara Ferragni arrives at the Coach 1941 Women's Spring 2017 Show at Pier 76 on September 13, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

14-09-2016
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eizhowa View Post
I have thought about this a lot and I think her followers are largely is non-rich people with an intense desire to be rich and famous. She has no style that I can recognize, but she wears ALL the luxury items and has her picture taken wherever she goes. I think the Kardashians have so many fans for the same reason. I sort of hope I am wrong though, because it is a sad (and a bit scary) world if so many people desire to be rich and famous for no good reason.
Well i can only speak for myself... I dont have "an intese desire tobe rich and famous". I love fashion and the industry behind. I follow Chiara, plus some other, on social media because they give me an inside look of fashion shows, fashion week, events and photoshoots. Magazines and editors accounts are to corporate and stiff, a little soulless.

Fashion influencers are more fresh and fun to look at, even if they are getting paid for posting pictures or videos, they always do it in a cool and personal way.

Also, i have my own handbag line, ill pick ideas on how to promote my products. Finally, as an entrepreneur, i admired her for the empire that she built -not talking about the mony- and the success of it.

BTW, the last time i upload a picture on my Instagram was 6 months ago, so i think you cant say that im looking for a GQ or Vogue Homme cover any time soon...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
chiara, ferragni