How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-04-2012
V.I.P.

Tatler Russia April 2012 via jurnalik.ru

02-05-2012
V.I.P.

I figure Karl saw a 2 1/2 hour gap in his schedule and said to himself "maybe I'll redesign a hotel to kill some time..." And nothing says new hotel like a half naked Baptiste!!

Karl Lagerfeld is redesigning the exterior of The Hotel Métropole in Monte-Carlo, and we all know what that means! Baptiste Giabiconi should take his shirt off, put on a toga, and pose for the camera. Duh! Katy Perry's former flame (big mistake, girl!) appears in photos to preview the "feel" that Lagerfeld will be going for to create the new look that includes a pool, terrace, gardens, and a Joel Robuchon restaurant. The first installment of Karl's contribution to the luxury hotel will be unveiled in July.

DailyFrontRow

14-05-2012
backstage pass

Chanel Cruise 2013 invitation
[IMG]http://i44.************/u/f44/12/44/90/59/chanel13.jpg[/IMG]
Chanel.com

Do you know what time is the show scheduled?

V.I.P.

^The full invitation card says 5.30pm. Not sure if that's when the show itself is supposed to start or if it's just when people are supposed to turn up.

14-05-2012
backstage pass

Thank you!^

V.I.P.

^ oh, I wanted to go there but I'm working until 19... maybe I should go either way and see if I can see Karl!?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I figure Karl saw a 2 1/2 hour gap in his schedule and said to himself "maybe I'll redesign a hotel to kill some time..." And nothing says new hotel like a half naked Baptiste!!

Karl Lagerfeld is redesigning the exterior of The Hotel Métropole in Monte-Carlo, and we all know what that means! Baptiste Giabiconi should take his shirt off, put on a toga, and pose for the camera. Duh! Katy Perry's former flame (big mistake, girl!) appears in photos to preview the "feel" that Lagerfeld will be going for to create the new look that includes a pool, terrace, gardens, and a Joel Robuchon restaurant. The first installment of Karl's contribution to the luxury hotel will be unveiled in July.
DailyFrontRow
sounds interesting, will check it out!

Mr. Magic

Chanel Cruise 2013 sneak peek.

twitter/gbaudo

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

17-05-2012
rising star

Karl Lagerfeld makes cameo in this video

18-05-2012
V.I.P.

^ haha... its really funny! Karl looks good all white, godlike! hehe

V.I.P.

Quote:
A Moment with Mr. Lager*feld–Our favorite says whatever’s on his mind designer slash pho*tog*ra*pher, Karl Lager*feld appears in the July issue of Japan*ese Vogue. Pho*tographed by Eric Guille*main of 2b Man*age*ment, Lager*feld is cap*tured in his Parisian office, not dis*ap*point*ing in his sig*na*ture style.

thefashionisto

03-06-2012
Ère de ℳodernité

He's one of the host of the Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee special on French tv channel FRANCE2. For the occasion, he drew what he thought would have been a nice outfit for the Queen

SCREENCAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

Ère de ℳodernité

TWITTER.COM/karllagerfeld

V.I.P.

^ Cool! Although I have my doubts that she would show up in something from a French fashion house designed by a German!!

06-06-2012
backstage pass

Karl Lagerfeld’s Kitten Has Two Maids, a 600 Page Diary, and Refuses To Eat on the Floor

Article link (with pictures): http://fashionista.com/2012/06/karl-...-on-the-floor/

If you thought Karl Lagerfeld’s adorable 9 month old kitten Choupette was just your average household pet, lying around idly and eating out of dishes on the floor, then you don’t know very much about Karl Lagerfeld.

In perhaps one of his best interviews to date, Lagerfeld finally reveals, to WWD, what we knew all along–that beneath that tough, German exterior lies a cat lover. Sure, he also talks about his Little Black Jacket exhibit (it opens in NYC on Friday) and French and German politics, his musings on Choupette, whom he calls a “famous beauty,” are lengthier and much more enthusastic.

We think he’s a little obsessed. When asked if he’d like to have kids, he said, “I don’t like the idea of responsibility. I don’t want any children. A cat is already a lot to manage for me.” Then, when asked, simply, “Do you have a cat,” a yes or no question, he responded with a paragraph-long synopsis of Choupette’s life story. It’s very glamorous and, if we’re lucky, might be the subject of Lagerfeld’s next book:

She is a famous beauty. She is nine months old. [Model] Baptiste [Giaconi] gave her to me for Christmas to watch for two weeks when he was away but then I refused to give her back. I thought she was too cute. She is like a kept woman. She has a strong personality. She has lunch and dinner with me on the table, with her own food. She doesn’t touch my food. She doesn’t want to eat on the floor. She sleeps under a pillow and she even knows how to use an iPad. She has two personal maids, for both night and day. She is beyond spoiled.

If you were wondering what exactly the maids do all day (considering cats generally do absolutely nothing and require very little attention), they apparently function more like cat diarists than maids:

We do keep a diary. When I am not there, the maids take down, in little books, everything she did, from what she ate, to how she behaved, if she was tired, and if she wasn’t sleeping. In the nine months, we already have almost 600 pages. Colette had written a lot about cats. I am not Colette, but I think it could be funny to make a little book of Choupette’s diary.
We think Lagerfeld could create some excellent cat literature, but don’t expect to see photos of Choupette in a cat-sized little black jacket. “No, I don’t like animals in human clothes. I think that’s very circuslike.” Fair enough.

fashionista.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
karl, lagerfeld