How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-04-2010
V.I.P.

Clip from the Fashion video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To5Mt...layer_embedded#

14-04-2010
V.I.P.

COCO ROCHA IS THE FEMALE KARL LAGERFELD!!

Karl Lagerfeld dressed Coco Rocha exactly the way he would dress were he a girl for the Coca Cola light commercial. She got to wear his own clothes. Her blog notes that he not only dressed her as “the femme version of him” “he stopped the shoot and headed home to bring me a pair of his own gloves and then took off his tie pin and rings for me to wear!! Amazing!” QED, everyone should dress exactly the way Coco is dressed in this advertisement every day. Also, Coco, we are jealous and we hate you now.

TheGloss.com

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

Designer Karl Lagerfeld attends the Ralph Lauren dinner to celebrate a flagship store opening at Boulevard St Germain on April 14, 2010 in Paris, France.

GettyImages.com

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

I can not wait to see this!!

Karl said NON! pas question to the classic beach background and has decided to shoot the upcoming Pireli calendar in his Parisian studio. On those freshly twitted photos we don't see much except the fact that the girls are all wearing big fluffy robes ... which means they won't be wearing much, if not nothing on the final shots! Can't wait to see the photos.

Among the models for this new edition, Heidi Mount, Natasha Polly, Magdalena Frackowiak, Bianca Balti ... and even tho he is not on those two photos, I am also pretty sure that Baptiste Giabiconi will be part of the shoot.

***please do not post Pirelli pics***

Ohlalamag.com

Last edited by sethii; 15-04-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: ***please do not post Pirelli pics***

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

Pirelli's lawyers do not want any of these photos on the web so please don't post them here, sorry. Even backstage pics are violating some legal agreements (Isabeli should not have posted them, and she's since taken them down).

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

^ Jeeze...I'm buying Goodyears from now on...

15-04-2010
front row

My mom bought this bag a few years ago. Inside were a plastic card (at the pictures). I would like to know, what do you think about that. I haven't found this bag on internet but I think it's not a fake. The bag has a belt - it was twisted into a silk ferret.

Last edited by Mademoiselle-M; 15-04-2010 at 12:28 PM.

15-04-2010
front row

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

^We're probably not the people to ask in this thread... Somewhere in the purse forum may have some more knowledgeable members.

In other news, from Fashionologie:
Quote:
>> Heidi Mount to Star in Karl Lagerfeld's Next Short Film; 2011 Pirelli Calendar to Include "Three or Four Boys" -Short films have become de rigeur for Chanel's pre-collection shows, and the upcoming Cruise 2011 season is no exception. Lagerfeld is shooting a minimovie shortly, starring Heidi Mount and French actor Pascal Greggory, which will be shown along with the collection on May 11 - press and VIPs will take it all in from the Cafe Senequier terrace in Saint Tropez. Lagerfeld, who is wrapping up shooting on the 2011 Pirelli calendar today, let slip that in addition to the usual cast of girls, his calendar will include “three or four boys in it, too.” The calendar will be unveiled Nov. 30 in Moscow.
[WWD, @LiveFashionWeek]

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

^ November 30th!! This is an outrage!! I was thinking more like, maybe today....

16-04-2010
V.I.P.

US fashion designer Ralph Lauren flanked by chief editor of the French edition of Vogue, Carine Roitfeld looks at German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld dancing with his wife Ricky Lauren, after being awarded Knight in order of honor by French President Nicolas Sarkozy, during a ceremony at the Elysee Palace in Paris on April 15, 2010.

GettyImages.com

Last edited by Boomer; 16-04-2010 at 06:38 AM.

16-04-2010
on the come up

A happy dancing Karl

16-04-2010
V.I.P.

^ Yes- he loves to dance!! And I have always liked Ricky- I was so glad when she stayed with Ralph during his, umm, misbehaving...they are a nice couple...

16-04-2010
V.I.P.

Karl Lagerfeld is one busy man. He’s currently holed up in a studio in Paris, shooting the brand new Pirelli calendar, which is set to include Isabeli Fontana, Heidi Mount, Bianca Balti, Natasha Poly, Iris Strubegger, Lara Stone, Elisa Sednaoui, and Magdalena Frackowiak. But right after creating magic in a studio, it’s time to switch his focus.
One thing will stay the same however. A favorite model of Karl’s, Heidi, will accompany him to Saint-Tropez for a bit of sun, fashion, and filming. You see, the Chanel designer has a cruise show to plan - and it wouldn’t be a Chanel show without a bit of over the top accouterments. He’s all ready to film a mini-movie for the collection which will debut on May 11 and is set to star Heidi, of course.

Modelinia.com Posted on Apr 15, 2010

16-04-2010
V.I.P.

A treasure of Karl and Chanel information and articles!

http://lachanelphile.com/

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2010, 2012, december, karl, lagerfeld, march