How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-10-2007
trendsetter

Lynn Yaeger
I honestly don't know much about her, but when I first saw pics of her and Anna Piaggi in the eighth grade in Interview's party pics I was like wowee zowee. I actually like her cracked out 1920s look.

I'm sort of surprised we don't have a thread about her, since she's so visible in the fashion world but to be honest even I don't know all that much about her. I know she contributes to a lot of magazines/papers: Village Voice, IHT etc. Maybe others can add to this thread?

I did however see her at Woodbury Commons in her full on makeup and clothing, barrelling down past meandering Asian tourists and LI peeps. She was totally looking people up and down and shaking her head.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stylecomsartorialistlyaeger.jpg (185.7 KB, 0 views)

01-12-2007
V.I.P.

I saw her once at Barneys and once at the Film Forum. She is really unique.

Last edited by BetteT; 03-12-2013 at 03:42 PM.
02-12-2007
fashion elite

She must live near me because I see her all the time around the neighborhood. Actually there was one week I saw her like four times: out to lunch, twice on the street, and in Barney's. She surely has a few screws loose, in a REALLY good way, and she seems really sweet. The "fashion eccentric" thing isn't really something I am drawn to, but I can't imagine this woman dressing any other way, it just makes sense on her.

trendsetter

Yes, she does seem rather sweet, not severe. I just love how she is pops up everywhere and so many of us have seen her. I wish I knew more about how she developed this look of hers.

07-01-2008
illustrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollicandy View Post
I honestly don't know much about her, but when I first saw pics of her and Anna Piaggi in the eighth grade in Interview's party pics I was like wowee zowee. I actually like her cracked out 1920s look.

I'm sort of surprised we don't have a thread about her, since she's so visible in the fashion world but to be honest even I don't know all that much about her. I know she contributes to a lot of magazines/papers: Village Voice, IHT etc. Maybe others can add to this thread?

I did however see her at Woodbury Commons in her full on makeup and clothing, barrelling down past meandering Asian tourists and LI peeps. She was totally looking people up and down and shaking her head.
LOL that is fantastic.
i just saw her today and she looked wonderful. it made me so happy to see her! she is (and i never use this word) marvelous!!!

V.I.P.

Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear
Rodarte - Backstage

Lynn Yaeger

style.com

tfs star

the girl is lovely

09-09-2008
V.I.P.

[09.09.08]
Betsey Johnson

She's a larger-framed Anna Piaggi. Love her look.

getty

05-05-2010
front row

love her style!

09-03-2012
V.I.P.

Time for a new picture methinks!

fashionologie

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Aww she's such a fashion renegade.

gastrochic

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
16-02-2013
V.I.P.

Jak & Jill

02-12-2013
windowshopping

PHOTO CREDIT: © All Rights Reserved Driely S. 2013

Last edited by BetteT; 03-12-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Removing link to member's site.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
lynn, yaeger