Margherita Missoni (September 2004 - March 2010) - Page 13 - the Fashion Spot
 
How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
27-02-2006
  181
front row
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: England
Gender: femme
Posts: 195
I didn't see the ad in Vogue.I must have missed it.

 
06-03-2006
  182
just because I'm losing
 
rachyroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: England
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,891
Margherita Missoni arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Mortons on March 5, 2006 in West Hollywood, California.

(getty images)

__________________
BLOG
 
06-03-2006
  183
Aby
V.I.P.
 
Aby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: France
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,407
She'so cute in the first 3 pics!
She realy got beautiful hair and skin.And I forgot about her eyes, so playful and bright!
This outfit complements her so well but i don't like the tiny black bag, I feel like it doesn't match it...but overall good look.

 
07-03-2006
  184
just because I'm losing
 
rachyroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: England
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,891

(style.com)

__________________
BLOG
 
15-03-2006
  185
fashion insider
 
adore dior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,433
I found some pics of margherita in EllE 2005
here is a link 4 row down

http://www.bwgreyscale.com/editorial...s_09_2005.html

 
 
16-03-2006
  186
fashion insider
 
adore dior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,433
source: fashion week daily
i thought u all might want to read this


A Moment With Margherita Missoni
The fashion spawn talks fragrance, chocolate, and style.

Thursday, March 09, 2006


Margherita Missoni
© Patrick McMullan
(NEW YORK) As an ambassador for her family’s iconic fashion house, Margherita Missoni has a lot resting on her 23-year old shoulders. The Daily caught up with the fashion ingénue for a chat about chocolate, spokeswoman-hood, and the undeniably chic zig-zag that is Missoni.
You’re the face of the new Missoni fragrance [photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot], how does the scent represent who you are?
The nice thing is that I was involved in it from the early stages, so it’s easier to represent something you helped to create. I’m very proud of it, and I feel honored in a way.
How does this fragrance align with the Missoni brand?
The whole fragrance is based on colors. All the notes, let’s say—the browns, pinks, oranges, and yellows—are like the chocolate and amber, and the pinks are peonies and roses and oranges. In that way it’s already very Missoni because it’s based on colors and all the ingredients are Italian. Even the name is simply Missoni—it’s not Missoni ‘something.’ Maybe that’s also why I’m in the ad—we wanted it to truly be Missoni.

 
17-03-2006
  187
backstage pass
 
Galini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Russia
Gender: femme
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by adore dior
source: fashion week daily
i thought u all might want to read this


A Moment With Margherita Missoni
The fashion spawn talks fragrance, chocolate, and style.

Thursday, March 09, 2006


Margherita Missoni
© Patrick McMullan
(NEW YORK) As an ambassador for her family’s iconic fashion house, Margherita Missoni has a lot resting on her 23-year old shoulders. The Daily caught up with the fashion ingénue for a chat about chocolate, spokeswoman-hood, and the undeniably chic zig-zag that is Missoni.
You’re the face of the new Missoni fragrance [photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot], how does the scent represent who you are?
The nice thing is that I was involved in it from the early stages, so it’s easier to represent something you helped to create. I’m very proud of it, and I feel honored in a way.
How does this fragrance align with the Missoni brand?
The whole fragrance is based on colors. All the notes, let’s say—the browns, pinks, oranges, and yellows—are like the chocolate and amber, and the pinks are peonies and roses and oranges. In that way it’s already very Missoni because it’s based on colors and all the ingredients are Italian. Even the name is simply Missoni—it’s not Missoni ‘something.’ Maybe that’s also why I’m in the ad—we wanted it to truly be Missoni.
Hmm... I think they could do this ad much better with Margherita`s beauty. This look rather plain. Neither good or bad, just blah.

 
18-03-2006
  188
i am not a robot
 
ladyflash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lindvallia
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galini
Hmm... I think they could do this ad much better with Margherita`s beauty. This look rather plain. Neither good or bad, just blah.
I think it's beautiful. I stuck it on my wall

__________________
daisy lowe angela lindvall jourdan dunn
 
29-03-2006
  189
fashion insider
 
adore dior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,433
i did too!

 
29-03-2006
  190
army of lovers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: lazytown usa
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,438
That ad always stops me in my track. She has this natural beauty about her.

 
29-03-2006
  191
fashion elite
 
ShuggaStiletto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,153
i think she's so gorgeous!! I love Missoni, the patterns always remind me of something nostalgic, like a blanket my grandmother would knit or something.

__________________
happenstance has changed my plans
so many times my heart has been outgrown
 
29-03-2006
  192
front row
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Gender: femme
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque Marcel
That ad always stops me in my track. She has this natural beauty about her.
So true! She's so naturally beautiful. She kinda reminds me of one of the current American Idol contestants, Katherine McPhee. They're both naturally and refreshingly gorgeous.

 
30-03-2006
  193
fashion insider
 
adore dior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,433
WENN

 
30-03-2006
  194
fashion insider
 
adore dior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,433
wenn

 
30-03-2006
  195
fashion insider
 
adore dior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: New York
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,433

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, march, margherita, missoni, september
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2018 All rights reserved.