How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-01-2014
V.I.P.

Martell and Donya Campbell
Martell and Donya Campbell, style experts

Martell: "I'm wearing a Bailey of Hollywood hat with a Paul Smith coat, shirt and trousers, Oliver Sweeney shoes and a vintage bag."

Donya: "I'm wearing an Oliver Sweeney hat, a Christies and Paul Smith collaboration coat, a Paul Smith shirt, trousers and shoes, and Fendi bag."

Donya Campbell, stylist

"I'm wearing a Bailey of Hollywood hat with a Zara coat, top and trousers, a Paul Smith shirt, socks and shoes, and a Fendi bag."

vogue.co.uk

15-01-2014
V.I.P.

Donya Campbell and Martell Campbell, designers
Martell wears Baileys hat, J.Lindeberg suit, French Connection waistcoat, Mr Porter pocket square, Pocket Square Clothing bowtie, Oliver Sweeney socks and shoes and vintage briefcase.

gq-magazine.co.uk

15-01-2014
V.I.P.

tumblr @songdau, @creative2bone

tumblr @abhi-mrstyles

tumblr @closetrituals

15-01-2014
V.I.P.

tumblr @fashionmoster

15-01-2014
V.I.P.

instagram/donyapatrice

15-01-2014
V.I.P.

ABOUT

Born and raised in London Donya-Patrice began blogging with the thought of creating a visual diary of her world. This consisted of her passion for fashion, style and everything creative. Regularly shot by the likes of renowned publications as GQ, ELLE and VOGUE for her distinctive style, Donya-Patrice is fast becoming a recognised style influencer. A graduate of the University of the Arts in Surface Design, Donya-Patrice has kick-started her career in the styling and design. With an extensive fashion portfolio, Donya-Patrice has worked alongside her creative partner and sibling Martell Mr Flyy Campbell. Projects also include working with brands such as Oliver Sweeney and much more. At present she is a part-time blogger and freelancer. Her projects include martellcampbell.com, Oliver Sweeney and Elle Style Awards.
donya-patrice.com

Martell Campbell is a modern sartorialist who hails from London, UK. This recognised fashion blogger and style expert, with his distinctive twist on the norm, has transformed the expected into the unexpected. Known for his exquisite style, Martell can be found making his mark at Fashion Week and Men’s collections. His extensive background in print/textile design and his keen eye for good taste has led him to styling and collaborating with some of the UK’s biggest brands including Harrods, John Lewis, Ben Sherman, Oliver Sweeney, Christy’s hat’s, Hush Puppies and more. Martell Campbell is undoubtedly one of the top style influencers in the UK, so come along and follow his journey.
martellcampbell.com

19-06-2014
V.I.P.

Donya: "I'm wearing a Layird Hatters hat with Linda Farrow sunglasses, a Zara shirt and a Paul Smith jacket, trousers, socks and shoes. The bag is by Fendi."

Martell: "I'm wearing Black Eyewear sunglasses with a Bailey of Hollywood hat, Paul Smith jacket, shirt, trousers and shoes and D'Lyle & Treasure socks. My folio is by Hot & Fullum."

vogue.co.uk

23-06-2014
V.I.P.

theurbanspotter.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, donya, martell