Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot
 
How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Fashion Pack
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
03-05-2017
  61
trendsetter
 
StockholmFW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,013
To me, it reminds me more of a The Wackness MK - and I love it.


olsensobsessive

__________________
StockholmFW
  Reply With Quote
04-05-2017
  62
trendsetter
 
StockholmFW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,013
May 3rd 2017: Mary-Kate and Ashley attending the 40th Anniversary of Studio In A School at The Seagram Building Plaza in NYC



gettyimages

__________________
StockholmFW
  Reply With Quote
04-05-2017
  63
front row
 
YayYay533's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: femme
Posts: 438
MK's buccal cheek removal makes me uncomfortable in those pics. Ashley is literally glowing, as always

  Reply With Quote
04-05-2017
  64
V.I.P.
 
dsamg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Adelaide
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,312
Thanks StockholmFW for those stunning pictures. They are so lovely and unique.

  Reply With Quote
04-05-2017
  65
fashion icon
 
Yohji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,253

vogue.co.uk


Last edited by Yohji; 04-05-2017 at 04:08 PM.
  Reply With Quote
 
04-05-2017
  66
fashion insider
 
misspistol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sydney
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayYay533 View Post
MK's buccal cheek removal makes me uncomfortable in those pics. Ashley is literally glowing, as always
Yes! The pictures from The Wackness make it very obvious and it has really changed her face. I liked her before, her lovely round face were what made her so interesting.

  Reply With Quote
04-05-2017
  67
tfs star
 
Ghostwerld's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,767
MK looks like Willie Nelson and Kira from the Dark Crystal had a baby, and came out looking as old as Willie

  Reply With Quote
05-05-2017
  68
V.I.P.
 
Valentine27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Lille, France
Gender: femme
Posts: 9,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayYay533 View Post
MK's buccal cheek removal makes me uncomfortable in those pics. Ashley is literally glowing, as always
I agree, it is too obvious. She looks quite scary, and much, much older than she is. That's too bad! Since when did we start to see a change on her face? 2-3 years ago?
Ashley, on the other hand, looks glowing in the last pics. I love this natural look. Their make up was a little bit too harsh at the Met Gala.

__________________
instagram
  Reply With Quote
06-05-2017
  69
fashion insider
 
misspistol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sydney
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwerld View Post
MK looks like Willie Nelson and Kira from the Dark Crystal had a baby, and came out looking as old as Willie
omg
At least Ash still looks fresh?

  Reply With Quote
06-05-2017
  70
trendsetter
 
StockholmFW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,013
I think the main reason why she looks so "different", is because the change of her pout.
Here are some photos, 2007 vs 2007 and 2006 vs 2017:


olsensobsessive

__________________
StockholmFW
  Reply With Quote
06-05-2017
  71
scenester
 
Kathryn23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 60
Look, I love them both, but it's very clear MK has had work done.

Buccal fat pad removal, lip injections, Botox, a few nose jobs...sometimes I think she got something done to her chin, too.

Her smoking and stressful lifestyle haven't helped matters, but you simply can't chalk the facial changes up to aging & poor lifestyle alone.

Anyway, I know we shouldn't be talking about this type of thing, but it really is a shame what MK has done (and it's interesting to me) since I consider both to be major fashion and beauty icons of mine.

Ash always looks ravishing, by the way, and they both have great hair.

***

On another note, anyone else love their street style more than their red carpet style? While I appreciate their red carpet looks, what I really love and what really inspires me is their street style. For example, Ashley's red socks with tennies look recently was fresh and interesting.

  Reply With Quote
06-05-2017
  72
trendsetter
 
StockholmFW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn23 View Post
Look, I love them both, but it's very clear MK has had work done.

Buccal fat pad removal, lip injections, Botox, a few nose jobs...sometimes I think she got something done to her chin, too.

Her smoking and stressful lifestyle haven't helped matters, but you simply can't chalk the facial changes up to aging & poor lifestyle alone.

Anyway, I know we shouldn't be talking about this type of thing, but it really is a shame what MK has done (and it's interesting to me) since I consider both to be major fashion and beauty icons of mine.

Ash always looks ravishing, by the way, and they both have great hair.

***

On another note, anyone else love their street style more than their red carpet style? While I appreciate their red carpet looks, what I really love and what really inspires me is their street style. For example, Ashley's red socks with tennies look recently was fresh and interesting.
I see what you're saying, and I really do accept you opinion. However, I DON'T think MK has done anything to her face - except in 2007 when she had temporary lip injections (during the Weeds-era). Maybe she did have a nose job back in the day, but if so, so has Ashley.

To me, MK looks just the same as 10 years ago, except she looks a little bit older (which is natural). Even back in 2007, people said "when she does that face she looks so much older than she is" and so on. I suggest we all leave this topic now, since it's about their style and fashion lines - and not a plastic surgery rumor thread.

__________________
StockholmFW
  Reply With Quote
07-05-2017
  73
trendsetter
 
StockholmFW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,013
May 7th 2017: At a friend's bacherlorette-party


__________________
StockholmFW
  Reply With Quote
08-05-2017
  74
trendsetter
 
StockholmFW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockholmFW View Post
May 7th 2017: At a friend's bacherlorette-party



olsendaily

__________________
StockholmFW
  Reply With Quote
08-05-2017
  75
trendsetter
 
StockholmFW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,013


Quote:
marktownsend1
❤️ #AshleyOlsen #MetGala #MarksEyeView ❤️ We knew we wanted her hair to stay tucked under her #ChristianLacroix coat so I gave her a low braid to keep the ends from coming loose ❤️ #MarksMuses #DreamTexture #texture #hairstyle

__________________
StockholmFW
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashley, marykate, olsen
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2017 All rights reserved.